2014 January Rainbows

emmy- glad you found something to help clear up the spots. :) anything that we can use to make ourselves feel good is important!

Yay for a great scan Lucy! :)

AFM, 26 and a half weeks, doctor's appointment tomorrow. Last one before I start every two weeks (2 weeks from this week) and last one before my glucose test and ultrasound.

And here is my 26 week bump :)

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v676/hmariecarr/26weekscopy.jpg

That's awesome Lucy!

Markswife you look amazing!

AFM, I failed my glucose test by 1 stupid point. I'm hoping it's b/c I ate yogurt before I left for the test. I'm going in for the dreaded 3-hour test tomorrow. I'm praying I pass this one. I've been pretty upset all evening :(

Lyndzo good luck Hun, I was able to get out of it but am diabetic so no difference still have to watch what I eat :(

Markswife- you look great! :thumbup:

Lyndzo- Sorry about your test! :nope:

Young happy 27 weeks !!!! Your in 3rd tri YAY!!!! :happydance:

Is it just me or has time really picked up ?

Lucy- Thank you! Time has picked up. But I have a feeling it'll slow down....when we are all huge, tired, in pain, and just waiting, waiting, waiting. lol The next big milestone is when Baby actually arrives now! lol We shall see. i hope it contines to fly!!

The 3-hour test this morning went pretty well. This time they gave me the stuff cold, was SO much easier to drink. The time wasn't too bad. I just hope I don't get a call.. no call means no problem!

Young really hope time flies by I hate the waiting and waiting well I still have all the babies things to set up and clean so that will def take some time :) I guess I need to get things ordered lol

Lyndzo glad it wasn't so bad this time FX for no call

Lyndzo- Glad it went okay. Mine was ice cold too! Made all the difference! Fx'd!

Lucy- Oh gosh..I still have so much to buy too...I'm trying to hold out and see what we get from the baby shower...but certian things (Like the dresser) we didn't put on the registry...so obviously we aren't going to get that...Things are just so dang expensive!!!

I hear people counting down already for Christmas and them saying how close Christmas is....I am right behind that.. Kinda scary how soon our children will be here!

Also, Violet has been giving me a run for my money lately. She is kicking SO HARD that I lost my breath on a couple of occasions. She kicked and held her foot there, and I swear I could feel toes before she moved it away. She also wiggled around and must've sat right on a nerve because I CANNOT FIND ANY KIND OF BACK RELIEF!!! It's terrible!! Have you ladies found anything that works?? I'm thinking of trying pregnancy yoga...seeing if in a week or so that helps...Doc says that the pain is only going to get worse.

Young :hugs: Ivan has decided he's going to us my bladder as his trampoline and when not doing that he puts his little butt against my side omg it hurts I was playing pokes with him this morning but then he kicked me so I stopped :rofl: guess he didn't like it

We're not getting a baby shower my family is sending things but mostly clothes so everything else is coming from us, then just found out I need to pay 1000 up front for the stress test and u/s I'll be getting from 32weeks on only a few weeks away so gotta find that money some where luckily my boss just told me she'll advance me some money if need be

Gotta figure out some numbers and see what we need to get right away

Rachel congrats :happydance: so exciting !!!!! One week one day for me LOL

Happy 3rd tri Rachel!

Great pics Young!!

Just got through all the updates, we were away for a week visiting my family. I feel like my bump has grown so much in the last week! This little guy is a kicking machine, he really likes it in my ribs....ouch! Glad to hear everyone is doing well. I have my next appointment in a few weeks so no exciting news....except I think I passed my glucose test, no news is good news right????

Hi to everyone!!

I just noticed I'm 2 days away from the 3rd trimester!! YAHOO!!!

Megan welcome back !!!! Yes no news is good news :)

2days so close

Ok so should I count days left to due date or to the day am getting induced?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->