2014 May Rainbows

Hello Ladies

My EDD is May 9th, I have a 21-25 day cycle, so tested positive yesterday on CD20!! This is my first cycle after my loss, started bleeding on Aug 9... can't believe I'm pg again, but I'm happy!!

I haven't told my OH yet.. have told my sister and my best friend. My OH was devastated and he said he'd love for me to not tell him I'm pregnant until just before our first scan, which is normally 6 - 7 weeks... not sure I can keep this in for another 2 - 3 weeks. I am having bloodwork done tomorrow, tuesday and thursday to check my levels. I told him I'd try but if things start to happen I will need him for the support... part of me is mad at him, why does he get to not have to stress... but I don't mind trying to make him happy.

I tested yesterday and twice today :) I have 3 more tests... will probably do 1 a day to see if the line is getting darker :)

Congrats on all of the bfps and here's hoping to a lot of sticky beans!!!

Kim

P.S. Havmercy, I think I remember you from before, I had a baby end of June 2012.

I got my BFP this past Monday at 10dpo! ...and yes, I've tested everyday since, at least once a day! According to my lovely app, my EDD would be May 7 ... Very cautiously growing my rainbow ..

Haha glad its not just me i have tested every single day - they are getting stronger but not as strong as control line:wacko: Going to try and have a day off from testing 2moz though

Welcome and congrats..[/QUOTE]

Thank you for the welcome xx

Attachments

• 20130826_194140_resized.jpg
    20130826_194140_resized.jpg
    26.2 KB · Views: 7
Hello Ladies

My EDD is May 9th, I have a 21-25 day cycle, so tested positive yesterday on CD20!! This is my first cycle after my loss, started bleeding on Aug 9... can't believe I'm pg again, but I'm happy!!

I haven't told my OH yet.. have told my sister and my best friend. My OH was devastated and he said he'd love for me to not tell him I'm pregnant until just before our first scan, which is normally 6 - 7 weeks... not sure I can keep this in for another 2 - 3 weeks. I am having bloodwork done tomorrow, tuesday and thursday to check my levels. I told him I'd try but if things start to happen I will need him for the support... part of me is mad at him, why does he get to not have to stress... but I don't mind trying to make him happy.

I tested yesterday and twice today :) I have 3 more tests... will probably do 1 a day to see if the line is getting darker :)

Kim

P.S. Havmercy, I think I remember you from before, I had a baby end of June 2012.

Omg you must be the most strong willed person ever. I could never not tell DH as it would be written all over my face. I didnt want to tell my mum or DH mum but blurted it out. I do wish I had your strengh x

Is anyone else having pains?? I'm scared xx

we actually blabbed to our family(mom dad and siblings) because we really need the support. I am actually mortified I said anything because the pressure is ten times worst but everyone is quite understanding and says they will keep quiet and pray for us

My problem is I went to see my gyny last Friday and had an US and saw a gestational Sac. This past week being a POAS aholic I have continued testing everyday. I am driving myself crazy with this as my tests are so faint, like nearly not there and I also got a BFN on a digi. I am putting an end to my misery tomorrow by going for a blood test but I just don't get it.

Is anyone else having pains?? I'm scared xx

I get nervous with pains but it could be growing pain or gas(for me at least) speak only positive into existence my dad taught me that. you will be fine ill be praying for you

I got my BFP this past Monday at 10dpo! ...and yes, I've tested everyday since, at least once a day! According to my lovely app, my EDD would be May 7 ... Very cautiously growing my rainbow ..

Welcome and congrats

Hello Ladies

Kim

Welcome and congrats.

Hello Ladies

Kim

I could not keep it a secret from DH. I have told him every time right after the first POAS positive, even over the phone. You have some serious will power!!!

My problem is I went to see my gyny last Friday and had an US and saw a gestational Sac. This past week being a POAS aholic I have continued testing everyday. I am driving myself crazy with this as my tests are so faint, like nearly not there and I also got a BFN on a digi. I am putting an end to my misery tomorrow by going for a blood test but I just don't get it.

I would definitely try and get bloods they are just the best way of telling - i really pray everything is ok :kiss:

:wacko:Yikes how's everyone doing this morning?

I just had some bloodwork done... crossing my fingers now until I see numbers, then I'm doing more bloodwork tues then thurs..

Still haven't told my OH yet hahaha It's not that I have super will power but he is a big time worry wart and he has had 5-6 miscarriages in his life and desperatly wanted to be a dad... so thank goodness our first one was easy so to speak.. my DS is 14 months. Anyways he's always worried that the amount of miscarriages was his fault... so once I have a good idea that this one is going to stick then I'll tell him.

Although having said that i think he may know... he normally has no idea about my cycle and he said to me the other night "shouldn't you be getting your cycle right about now" haha I said yeah but it's the first cycle after the miscarriage so it could be wonky... he bought it for now!

Anyways I digress... how's everyone doing/feeling? Any symptoms yet... nothing here.. which worries me a little since I had major MS with both of my DS....

Anywho have a great day!!

Kim:happydance:

Hi ladies,
Can I join too? I had a partial molar pregnancy earlier this year and waited until August to TTC again. Well, we got pregnant right away, but the constant worry is torturing me!
As many of you, I'm still doing the hpts each and every morning and on mornings which they don't seem to be much darker than the previous day, I totally go nuts :wacko:
Hope I'll manage to relax a little after my first ob visit next Friday!
I told DH right away since I couldn't keep it a secret for the life of me and also to a close friend. And that's all! Hope the first trimester flies away smoothly and we'll be able to announce it to the world!
BTW, my due date seems to be the 8th so far :)
H & H 9 months to us all...

I've only done 3 tests so far. The first was very faint at 10DPO the second the control line never showed (had to pee every five minutes so not enough I guess) and that was 11DPO got a 2-3 week on a digi at 12DPO test was done at night with a 1 hour hold and 2 glasses of water and haven't tested since (last test was last weekend). I feel pregnant, no ms but very very full breasts, and a very full feeling after I eat. My DS was such an easy pregnancy. No ms, just bad heartburn towards the end. I don't remember feeling this intense so early on last time either.

I'm waiting for my blood work, it will make it all so real. I think I will wait until 6 weeks or so. Last time I had a scan at 6 weeks and blood work done and I still had a mc at 12 weeks even though they had assured me everything was fine.

H&H 9 months to everybody. May all the May rainbows be sticky!!!

Congrats to everyone new!

Anyone else have symptoms that come and go, not consistent at all?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->