2014 May Rainbows

so what a day/night I've had... I have strep throat, my 14 month old has yet another ear infection... oh and on the way to the doctors with the 14 month old, I hit a curb and blew 2 tires on my car... I really hope the little bean is okay...

I too have been feeling pretty good so far... I'm sure all the BIG ickies will start in a few weeks tho... Just SUPER bloated, and craving some fruit!
Darlin65 sounds like you had a wonderful day with the family♥

:thumbup:
Here's to the tight trousers/pants already! :winkwink:
Big Congrats sent your way!!!!!

I've had amazing lasagna for dinner and will be lucky to fit in to any of the pants I own tomorrow!
My gosh I feel huge!

so what a day/night I've had... I have strep throat, my 14 month old has yet another ear infection... oh and on the way to the doctors with the 14 month old, I hit a curb and blew 2 tires on my car... I really hope the little bean is okay...

I hope you are ok! That sounds like quite the day.

Hope you guys get well soon and all is ok :hugs:

We went shopping for a double stroller today :happydance: I also looked at some nursing bras and stuff. Here is my 1st bump pic this pregnancy :kiss:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    21.6 KB · Views: 10
Awwww! You look great... Precious bump!!!

Thanks! Now I just have o hide it for 7 more weeks! :shock: :haha:

Not long and alll the appointments and scans will start, looking forward to seeing some scan pics.

I had my hospital scan letter through today which is 19th Sept ill be 8 weeks - excited for that but also panicking today as i have no symptoms but i felt like this the other day and the next day they all came back. How I hate the first 12 weeks!!!

I have my first scan Monday - I'll only be 6+2 so really nervous, but if all is well it'll be further than I got last time. I've felt so anxious today and really been stressing myself out. Think it's because at 5+3 last time I was bleeding. I stupidly did a HPT at 7pm, there was a clear line but it wasn't that dark, which has stressed me out even more. My OH is super stressed too.
How r other people coping and getting through the days?

Don't have any secrets just taking it one day at a time. My appt is the 26th. I'm going to test tonight to see how my line looks.

Hi Ladies, can I join? :flower:

EDD 05/07/14. First u/s 9/26, betas were on track so keeping my FX'd that this is my sticky rainbow! FX'd for all of us!

Hi Ladies, can I join? :flower:

EDD 05/07/14. First u/s 9/26, betas were on track so keeping my FX'd that this is my sticky rainbow! FX'd for all of us!

Welcome and a BIG Congrats!! :happydance::flower:
Same EDD as me!!! :hugs:

Thanks so much for the warm welcome!!!

Very cool, Kam - when do you have your first scan?!

I'm hopeful to keep the PMA going and focus on the positives - like those sweet two lines we are all so blessed to have gotten!!! :cloud9:

How cute are these? We are revealing the gender at Christmas. I could make one of these for our parents to open. We were going to wrap up a big box with blue or pink balloons but I like this too! :flower:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    40.5 KB · Views: 1
How cute are these? We are revealing the gender at Christmas. I could make one of these for our parents to open. We were going to wrap up a big box with blue or pink balloons but I like this too! :flower:

That's such a cute idea...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->