2014 October Rainbows (late Septembers welcome!) (13 babies born!)

Hang in there ttclou! You'll have that little one in your arms soon!

Whigfield- happy to hear you don't have an infection. How is little man doing with his gassiness? Mine is still struggling a bit but we've had 4 visits with an Osteopath now and it really seems to be helping.

How are the rest of you ladies and your cuties doing?!

We're doing great! #4 is the easiest baby I've had - I think she knows she needs to be patient and let mama get some sleep. And DH has his vasectomy consult booked for Nov 7 and should get snipped over Christmas break. :)

GL ttclou! Hope you don't have to wait much longer!

Doing good here. I am hoping we can start some sort of schedule soon though as our sleeping and eating patterns are all over the place. It's getting a little bit too much to juggle around. LO still has some mucus but we have been giving him a little bit of nursery water everyday to make him drool and that is helping him to get rid of it which is great. Other than that we are all great! :)

This is a picture of Carson last week when we went to the mall with my mom.
10659091_295570503973444_57682219324922368_o.jpg

I need to book husband into have the snip too. He doesn't enjoy that conversation :winkwink::winkwink:

I'm 41 weeks now and no sign really, cervix still high :wacko: I just want her to come everyone seems to think Halloween baby

For those with LO's that are a little older when did you start introducing things like fruit and veggies and rice cereal? I was given some jarred organic fruit and I'm my sure when I can give it to my DS because it just says beginner up to 6 months on it. Any insight would be helpful. Thanks!

We started rice cereal at around 5+ months with 1st LO - I wouldnt do it much earlier than 4 months as their gut wouldnt be nearly ready. :flower:

We started rice cereal at around 5+ months with 1st LO - I wouldnt do it much earlier than 4 months as their gut wouldnt be nearly ready. :flower:

Yeah that's what I was thinking with the rice cereal too. I may try the jarred organic foods a little sooner, maybe in December.

Aw he's gorgeous Laelani :)

Jaxon is 2 weeks old tomorrow (already!) and is such a good baby! Our other two were good too but we haven't actually heard Jaxon cry yet! He just wiggles about and opens his mouth when he's hungry and he isn't bothered by getting his nappy changed. So far he has his longest awake time in the afternoons and during the night he feeds and goes straight back to sleep so we're very lucky at the moment! Dh has been amazing and I'm not looking forward to him going back to work a week today. It's not that I can't cope or anything but me and especially the kids have really enjoyed having him around.

Hope the gassy babies feel better soon, my friends little boy basically cried constantly for his first 3 months due to colic so I know it can be tough.

Is anyone else dressing up their LOs for Halloween? :) we have a cosy caterpillar suit for Jaxon.

Ttclou hope you have your baby in your arms soon!!

I can't decide what contraceptive to go for, any advice? Thinking something long term but not permanent as we're pretty sure we're done but may consider number 4 in the future :)

Allstar, are you bfing? I think your options are pretty limited to a couple birth control pills if that's the case.

If you're not, check out nuvaring. DH taught health in hs and that's what they recommended to the students because you don't have to remember to take it every day. We always just used condoms though.

I wait for 5-6m for the solids. The babies don't deplete the iron reserves they get from us until about 6m so they only start to need the fortified stuff after that.

Little guy still struggles a lot with his wind, Jallia! We have him on Colief in his milk, infacol before a feed and gripe water directly after and that helps a lot, but he's still bad. Some of the farts/burps he does actually frighten me.. :haha:

Gorgeous picture Laelani!

Feeling jealous over here, 3Minions! :haha:

Halloween baby would be really cute, ttclou! How long will they let you go over for before inducing?

I have one baby grow for LO to wear tomorrow for Halloween, AllStar! It's just a little "my first halloween" one that is pumpkin themed. :haha: I'll take a pic and put it up tomorrow! What about the coil, though? I heard it's meant to be like a few years and you can take it out if you decide sooner?

OH and I are going to attempt BDing tonight for the first time in forever and I'm really nervous. :haha: It feels like such a waste of time when we could be sleeping but I know we need to get it "done" sooner rather than later. Plus he's been harassing me!

As for solids - no idea here (first time mom as well!) but following all the replies you get. :flower:

We're bottle feeding so no worries there contraceptive wise. I was thinking the coil whigfield. It lasts 5 years I think?

Hope last night went well Whig ;-)

I had a friend who had the coil and it worked well for her. :flower:

Here's Finn in his halloween "outfit". :haha:

10761_10154877200900122_6697124012570825507_n.jpg

Did anyone else dress up their LOs or bumps?

Last night was pretty painful and we had to stop halfway. :nope: But hoping it'll get better the more we get to it. Or so OH is trying to convince me. :haha:

Finn is adorable in his Halloween outfit Whig! :thumbup: Here's Nate in his pirate costume. :p

Attachments

• 2014-10-27 001 2014-10-27 015.jpg
    2014-10-27 001 2014-10-27 015.jpg
    27.3 KB · Views: 2
  • 2014-10-27 001 2014-10-27 013.jpg
    2014-10-27 001 2014-10-27 013.jpg
    26.7 KB · Views: 2
Awww such cute babies dressed up for Halloween! We dressed up Carson as well and went out to a couple different events. The first event was the Halloween party at playgroup. Playgroup meets twice a week and it's a chance for mother's of young children to get together and have a safe place for the little ones to play while the mother's chat and enjoy just being out of the house. The second event was the Halloween trick or treating event for kids. It was fun. :)

10527346_10202571069388980_9214347340157564015_n.jpg

Awww oh my gosh! We have all spawned such adorable babies in this thread. :haha:

Awwww :) Carson looks so cute in his costume Laelani! Happy you had fun!

Aww they all look adorable! I ran out of storage on my phone and took all my photos off it, will have to log on using the laptop at some point and put a pic of Jaxon up in his Halloween costume :)

How is everyone doing? X

At last i had Flora Isabel on the 1st November after a 24 hour labour :wacko::wacko::wacko::wacko: weighing 7lb6.

Loving the halloween pics, we just missed out on a halloween baby by a few minutes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->