2014 October Rainbows (late Septembers welcome!) (13 babies born!)

Well back in the hospital, gall bladder attack. Apparently I have a very high pain tolerance as the doctor could not believe I walked in and was not screaming in pain.

I can't wait to get into a normal groove uhhhh!

Wow, feel better soon Castaway! Let us know how the surgery went!

Wow! Happy to see so many new birth announcements! Congrats Frustrated, Confused, Castaway, Mapha and Lizzie! Hope I'm not missing anyone. Typing one-handed so takes a bit longer to write anything these days.:shrug:

Coralee was born on Friday after less than 2.5 hours of labor :). Only reason THAT took so long was because I told them they couldn't break my water before I got an epi. She's 9.5 lbs and I only got 3 stitches :). She's a fabulous baby and her siblings are SO in love with her :).

Coralee was born on Friday after less than 2.5 hours of labor :). Only reason THAT took so long was because I told them they couldn't break my water before I got an epi. She's 9.5 lbs and I only got 3 stitches :). She's a fabulous baby and her siblings are SO in love with her :).

Wow!! Way to go 3Minions! Congrats on your little girl. :) Coralee is such a cute name. Looking forward to seeing pics!

Congratulations 3Minions... I am still here and trying to wait patiently, lol, but it is getting hard. I am worried this child is going to be the size of a a pumpkin. Uggghh... Come on baby. I am 40 and 5 today.

Congratulations 3Minions!! That's such a fast labour - wow!

Eeek, not long for you now Krippy! :hugs:

One of my stitches on my scar seems to have come apart as I woke up to blood all around it this morning, and when I touch it it feels like a tiny hole and I get blood on my finger. This surely can't be normal for 5 weeks past section? :shrug:

Congrats shes here - what a great fast labour - this is what i hope for :blush:

Just a couple of us left then :flower:

Congrats 3minions!!

Jaxon is 4 days old now and doing great. His big brother and sister are amazing with him, it's so lovely to see.

My birth story if anyone's interested...

Had some tightenings before going to bed but seeing as I'd been getting them so often for a few weeks I didn't think anything of them. Woke up at 2am and the tightenings were a lot stronger and obviously what had woken me up. They kept up so woke up my husband at 2.30. By 3am the contractions were ranging from 2-5 mins apart and lasting about a minute so called the hospital and they said to come in. By time someone arrived to watch the kids, we got to the hospital at about 3.30 and was about 8cm dilated, got changed and moved into delivery room and after a few pushes Jaxon was born at 4.02am :) everything was perfect and we were allowed to come home just after 7am. No stitches needed thankfully.

He's such a good baby, just like his brother and sister were :)

Hope you aren't waiting long ttclou and Krippy :)

Whig, that doesn't sound normal.... Do you have a 6w follow up booked? And how bad was your tear in the first place? If it was 1st or 2nd degree I wouldn't worry too much, but if it's anything above that make certain you get it checked out.

Sounds like a wonderful birth experience, AllStar! :cloud9:

I do have a 6 week booked but it's not until the end of next week. :dohh: It's a c-section scar so I'm guessing this isn't great? It's started opening a tiny bit in the middle as well. I keep getting visions that I'm going to wake up and it's completely burst open and I'll just bleed to death. :haha: I'm going to try and get to a doctor today if possible, it's complicated as I'm staying at my mom's at the moment so not registered at a doctors here, but can try and get seen as a temporary resident. Finn is also extremely colicky at the moment and won't stop crying. :dohh:

My first c-section scar was a disaster. As long as it's not oozing or sore you should be okay, but I wouldn't expect a pretty scar out of the deal. The spot I had like that just healed super wide.

Allstate congrats on great delivery. I am ready for baby so bad midwife said she's no longer engaged tho raghhhhh

I must be the only person left waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah :dohh:

I'm sure it won't be long ttclou!! Sending you lots of labor dust! :dust: :hugs:

Update on me: c-section scar has been checked, it's not infected, and they're hoping it will just heal up on its own. It's "opened" or loosened in 3 places now but the bleeding is slowing down and it's stinging a lot, so guessing that it's beginning to heal again. :dohh:

Glad it's not infected sounds so painful bless you. At least you got your little man to distract you xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->