2014 October Rainbows (late Septembers welcome!) (13 babies born!)

Congrats ttclou! She's sooo beautiful <3. I bet you could have done without the 24 hours of labour though!

I've entered Nathan in the Gerber baby photo contest for a chance to win a $2500 RESP. Would you ladies be willing to go vote for him? He's Nathan S and you can look him up by name. https://www.gerberphotocontest.ca/en/gallery This is the picture I submitted. :p

Attachments

• nathan_17 (Large).jpg
    nathan_17 (Large).jpg
    33.4 KB · Views: 2
Has anyone else's LO's started showing teething signs? DS has been drooling up a storm lately, been uber fussy/restless, and his gums in a few spots are white looking. Everyone I have asked about it said he's showing signs of early teething even though he won't show teeth for another month or two. Poor little thing!!!

Tonight DS is making his acting debut as Baby Jesus at a Christmas event where there will be little kids standing by the "manger" that he will be in and they are signing some songs. :) It's going to be absolutely adorable!!! :cloud9: As long as the video isn't too long I will try to post it here. :)

Hi Ladies,

Haven't been on B&B forever but wanted to congratulate everyone on their gorgeous little bundles :happydance: hope everyone is doing well. I will have to go back and catch up on the thread at some point (might take me a while though!).

LO was born by C-section on 10th Sept so is 9 weeks old today! Time has flown by!! So happy to have her here at last.:happydance::happydance:

xxx

Hello rainbow mummies, how's everyone and little ones? Alice just turned three months, she's just amazing, such a happy little soul after a fussy start. Loves sitting on my knee watching her big sister and has just learnt how to squeal which is soooo cute.

I'm learning to cope with two but unfortunately suffering pnd again, not majorly, but feeling much better on low dose anti-depressants and waiting for counselling. At my counselling assessment they said it could be related to my loss!

But on the whole, we're happy. Would love to hear how everyone else is doing xxxx I miss this thread! Xx

Sorry about the pnd ourturnnext :(. Glad your feeling better and that your fam is doing well though :).

Sorry to hear ourturnnext, that's rough. :hugs:

LO is great. He holds his head up really well now and loves bouncing in his jumperoo. He is very clingy though, and wants to be held 24/7 - and not just held, but walked around. :haha: So he does end up crying for a lot of the day as I'm just not prepared to do that (physically it's impossible anyway!!) but he is getting better, especially as he's starting to discover toys a bit more now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"