• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

2014 Testers wanna join?!?! Join in on the POAS fun!!!

Hey Claudinator

Sorry to hear about your traumatic situation!! I just wanted to tell you that as long as you give your uterus some time, it should heal. I had a lot of trauma to mine in the fall, my uterus almost ruptured.. long story, but they did a special ultrasound in February (SIS ultrasound) and were able to check the "defects" in my uterus etc., they told me that I absolutely could NOT get pregnant, that I had to wait. So I waited 4 months, had another special ultrasound, and my uterus is healing and now I've been given the okay to have another baby!! My doctor said that our bodies have mechanisms that clean up things and help to heal the uterus. So I'm sure yours will too :) If you're worried maybe ask for this type of ultrasound to check out your uterus before you have another baby :)

Good luck!!

Kim

Hey Claudinator

Sorry to hear about your traumatic situation!! I just wanted to tell you that as long as you give your uterus some time, it should heal. I had a lot of trauma to mine in the fall, my uterus almost ruptured.. long story, but they did a special ultrasound in February (SIS ultrasound) and were able to check the "defects" in my uterus etc., they told me that I absolutely could NOT get pregnant, that I had to wait. So I waited 4 months, had another special ultrasound, and my uterus is healing and now I've been given the okay to have another baby!! My doctor said that our bodies have mechanisms that clean up things and help to heal the uterus. So I'm sure yours will too :) If you're worried maybe ask for this type of ultrasound to check out your uterus before you have another baby :)

Good luck!!

Kim

Thank you so much for that. I'm just worried about scarring. I got my last blood transfusion 3weeks ago and I'm feeling allot better I'm not breathless anymore and I feel so much better in myself. I'm testing in the morning. So if not no harm.

I totally understand that fear. I have had 2 c sections, then had a mc in the fall. The baby attached to my c-section scar, I mc and then ended up with a mass 3.5 inches all the way through my uterus wall. So I had a lot of scarring. It didn't take long for my uterus to heal. My doctor had said that ideally he would have me wait another yr.. but seeing as I am 38 we don't have that luxury, so my doc said we could go for it and that it would only mean more u/s the next time.

Good luck on your test, I hope that you're feeling better soon :)

I'm ok- cd11- usually ov around cd14 so almost into the TWW

Thanks so much I'm getting my last last ECG so fingers crossed that's clear aswel as my heart failed twice.
Fingers crossed soon.

It’s been a while, I have been on a break from the boards as the whole ttc malarkey was really getting to me but I am back with news! Firstly I got my blood results back a few weeks back and I have blood clotting disorder which the doctor believes is causing my early losses. I am kind of relieved in a way that they have found something wrong and it’s easily fixable. I was told by the doctor that as soon as I get my BFP I am to go straight onto clexane injections which thin the blood and baby aspirin which I take already.

My second bit of news (and I say this cautiously as all my losses tend to be around the 4.5/5 week mark) is that I got a :bfp: on Thursday on a IC!! I was so shocked as had no symptoms :happydance::happydance::happydance:

I immediately rang the hospital to get the injections. They also want to give me a hcg injection to support the pregnancy. But I can't be seen till Tuesday so am totally stressing out now as I am worried that I won't get the injections in time to stop a MC! I am trying to stay calm but its so hard as I do not want this to be the 5th mc! Fingers crossed that this little peanut is sticky :) After so many losses as I am sure some of you know, there is no excitement when we get a bfp, I get so anxious & scared. I just hope I can get to the first milestone which is 6 weeks!

Enough wittering on from me, below our my tests. Am testing every two days as the last few times I was testing twice daily and got super stressed! I do another one tomorrow so will post that xxxx

https://img4019.photobox.co.uk/21342815b371d0ad29a3410af932e98d22d342853d09c9dd49f72687755ab8b67f38ad4e.jpg

https://img4019.photobox.co.uk/78133246898bb0d5f3af2a2edc505b2486a5fb48706a77b4a42be8188ff3ef077ddad246.jpg

https://img4019.photobox.co.uk/590290426e566d3d1779a574632868aad65c05b3df82231939ea542b1fb8081c032d2ead.jpg

Hello Ladies can I please Join?? :hi:

My period should be due on the 7th August 2014. So I will be testing that day if I can hold off :thumbup:

Sarahlou welcome! Good luck xx

Kate star - congrats Hun! I really hope this will be your sticky bean, I'm sure now you've been diagnosed they will be able to help you. Keep us posted x

Bug - I'm cd10 today, almost cycle buddies although intend to ov cd19 so will be a bit behind you xx

Congratulations kate, wonderful news.

Welcome sarahlou.

So who's due to be testing soon in here?
hello sarahlou and congrats to kate!

Hi just wanted to update you i got my BFP on 30th June!!

so pleased cant tell you all how happy we are x

Congrats Britt!

Cd13- opks were getting darker (nowhere near positive), then last night almost white- no temp rise so I know I didn't miss the surge- maybe I won't be ov-ing this cycle :(

I might test Wednesday 11dpo but not sure really don't want to see a negitive

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->