2014 Testers wanna join?!?! Join in on the POAS fun!!!

Congrats to the New BFPs!

Kaicee: Super exciting! This month is it! <3

Bug: Hang in there... O may be late, but it doesn't matter. It's still going to be your rainbow! :)

I always tested early. I've never been pregnant without a BFP at 10dpo. But, I've always kept hope...

Why not? Just know a BFN means nothing and its probably just to early. :)

I might test tomorrow I had a big dip at 6dpo hopefully that's a sign

For those that were asking, my appointment update is on siggy thread. Warning, I had a shit day.

Hope everyone is ok, I see we have another bfp, congratulations yay!

Good luck those about to O or coming up to testing. I will be living vicariously through you all for a while, lol.

thanks Leinz

OPK back to the same colour it was a couple of days ago.. not positive but a definate line. Make up your mind body!!! Im unfortunately working nights for the next couple of days so my last chance to BD is tomorrow afternoon *if* I can get DS to go for a nap.

Sorry pixie xx hope it goes as well as possible xx

Bushmumma where are you? Hope you haven't fallen off your tractor trying out funky positions with DH! :haha:

So here is my chart ladies my temp went from 36.7 to 37 so I tested with an ic I'm now 10dpo and a :bfn:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    46.4 KB · Views: 3
Yeh your chart looks great kaicee. Probably was just too early to test, fingers crossed!!

I'm cd12 today, no pos opk yet. Hurry up o, I really want my bfp this month!!! It's been sooooo long, 6 months and still ttc since my mmc. Can't believe it.

Hello darlings!!! Tui sweetheart I did not fall off the tractor, infact we broke it!!! :rofl:
It's getting fixed lol. End of school holidays soon and it's been hectic with the 5 kids but heaps of fun!

Afm: I'm 7dpo today with increasing heartburn, lower back pain and a mountain of thick creamy cm, way more than the norm. FXD this could be it. I'll keep you all updated. I don't plan on testing early, af is due on 14th so if I can hold out til then that'll be good :).

How's all you?

Sounds promising, fingers crossed. Bet you don't last till the 14th :haha:

Wet and miserable here. Got wet walking the girls. Been to vet this morning too, seems Lily has earmites poor love. DAMM EXPENSIVE EARMITES AT THAT. Definitely in the wrong job!

Kaicee: Your chart is still looking lovely! :)

Tui: That's so funny... I was wondering where Bushmama was myself.

Bushmama: This month is the one... Heartburn is a common sign. Will you test early?

I've had the worse heartburn all week and last week I had a ligament pain when I coughed today and a little cramping but mild

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->