• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

2014 Testers wanna join?!?! Join in on the POAS fun!!!

Welcome new girls.

Scan in 2.5 hours, update later. Keep fingers crossed for me x

Good luck Tui, I know you will get good news and get to see/hear your baby!

Tui darling, how did your scan go sweetheart?? Awaiting update and praying it's good news :hugs:

See signature link for update, those who were asking x

oh Tui :hugs: I commented on your other post but just wanted to say again how sorry I am for your loss. :hugs:

Me too wasn't sure if u wanted anything posted here so I wrote u on the link

I've posted in you link and other places hunny xx

............................................................................................................

girls need advice... If I stick to FF giving me ov then I am 9dpo and bfn can just be too early...

but if I do by research(opk - saliva - EWCM) then I am 11dpo and a BFN is 99% a real BFN... so what do you think?? here is my chart!! I have put it back to FF chosing my dates and making it 9dpo or do you think it was 2 days before when I had the temp dip???

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/4d37b4

I commented on your link too tui, hoping you are doing ok :hugs: xxxx

Commented on your link tui, I am very sorry for your loss

Thanks for your kind words girls. Please keep chatting though, don't let me spoil things, that's why I posted a separate thread :flower:

How is everyone? Any news?

I just posted what happened last night in my journal.. I gotta pop out now.. :hugs: all xx
:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: to Tui, Confuzion at this time xxx

Tui you are so sweet x

I'm ok, cd9 let the opks and dtd commence! Cycle 7.

IM going mad today symptom spotting! Really tired, dizzy spells, and mild cramping. A d just not feeling myself.
trying not to get excited as ill just feel really low Monday when af comes. Wish i had a test so i could just know either way!

I hate to be a downer.

But I'm getting worried I've been off BC since Joe was born and nothing.
I had a traumatic birth failed placenta delivery and massive blood loss and sepsis and I'd to go back for a D&C as my abdomen swoll up and I'm worried I won't get pregnant again because of the trauma. I used to have regular light periods now their really long between. I said it to my doctor and he fobbed me off I'm just worried he's going to keep fobbing me off then realise down the road that something's wrong.

Tui you are so sweet x

I'm ok, cd9 let the opks and dtd commence! Cycle 7.

Hope it's lucky number 7 xx

IM going mad today symptom spotting! Really tired, dizzy spells, and mild cramping. A d just not feeling myself.
trying not to get excited as ill just feel really low Monday when af comes. Wish i had a test so i could just know either way!

Fingers crossed for you.

I hate to be a downer.

But I'm getting worried I've been off BC since Joe was born and nothing.
I had a traumatic birth failed placenta delivery and massive blood loss and sepsis and I'd to go back for a D&C as my abdomen swoll up and I'm worried I won't get pregnant again because of the trauma. I used to have regular light periods now their really long between. I said it to my doctor and he fobbed me off I'm just worried he's going to keep fobbing me off then realise down the road that something's wrong.

Can you see someone else perhaps to put your mind at rest?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->