2014 Testers wanna join?!?! Join in on the POAS fun!!!

Advice??

Miscarriage in march. No period april but came may and june. Now im 13 days late this month. At 7 days i took a test BFN. Yesterday i took another (12 days late) & i got a extremely faint line on two tests.. looked like indents though so i just tossed em both.... around 11am i then went to restroom and when i wiped i noticed bright red blood but very little and by third wipe there was nothing. Still today i have no bleeding. What could that have been? Could i have ovulated later than i thought!? Also i have been cramping, using restroom a lot and my lower back aches. Could i still be in the run for this month or no?? I will test again in 3 days of AF doesnt show... Im just extremely confused. Im really hoping for my BFP this time.

Congrats to the bfps!

I'm refusing to test till af doesn't show but that's really hard! 6dpo and everything is different this cycle.. My cervix has started hurting during Dtd and dh isn't huge or anything, never hurt before and I have tons of clear cm like never before during this part of my cycle. Really hoping ....

Hey this thread has gone really quiet, where is everyone?

Anyone waiting to O ? Feel a bit lonely here, lol.

So sorry honey. That's not the news I was wanting. Do you have some support at home? Sending you a big hug xx

I'm so sorry Claud :hugs:

I'm not really very confident about this pregnancy :( I had bloods taken yesterday at 15dpo (4 weeks 1 day) and they were only 44. I am having repeats done tomorrow and hoping they go up to at least 70 but more like 88/90. I know it's a starting line but it would mean my HCG was only 11 when I got my positive FRER and digi and everywhere I've read the CB digi has an miu of 25-50 so I really don't know :nope:

:flow:

Sorry you are worried kyliem. I hope things work out and you get a good increase. I know the frer are very sensitive but I've never used a digi so can't say.

Thanks hun <3

I have repeats at 9am and hopefully will have them back either tomorrow afternoon as I'm back at the drs at 5pm and if not they will be back by Thursday morning. I honestly don't know what I will do if it's a 3rd loss as my body doesn't recognise loss so I'll end up needing surgery again :( I'm really trying to stay positive but it's hard cause I think I'm 95% sure things aren't going to work out again

Sorry to read this ladies :-(

Claud I'm so sorry, sending hugs xx

Kylie, ill keep fingers crossed your hcg goes up xx

How are you doing tui? I'm 7dpo at the moment. A mixture of being sure af will arrive this wkend as usual and hoping and praying she won't. So hard, the tww is so tense xx

I'm good thank you. Wishing I was in the tww but body not ready to O yet. Looks like things will be delayed this month. I normally O now (CD13) but this isn't an ordinary month I guess.

The wait is nearly over for you. Fingers crossed. Will you test soon?

I have a short lp so never get round to testing before af comes sadly. Would test over the wkend if she hasn't arrived but I'm sure she will!

Good luck oving, my first 2 cycles were a bit odd but you'll soon be back to normal with another bfp I'm sure xx

im so sorry Claudinator xxx

Fx-d for you MrsW!!!! :) :) :)

im on day 4 of occasional spotting. CD 28 of a usually 25 day cycle. Witchy is playing mean games :(

Thank you <3 off for my 2nd draw at 9am and hopefully have the results back first thing tomorrow morning!

yeah i have tested... lots of very white strips!

Kylie- mine were right around yours and I was a paranoid wreck, they are probably 100 ogs back by now but I posted them on here... I know it's easier said than done but try not to stress and get some rest. Will keep you in my thoughts!

That's great news eme:happydance:

My beta came back at 550 today was only 23 last Wednesday so I'm ecstatic, have to have drawn again next Wednesday and as long as all is still good I will get an early scan the following week. I'm 4.3 weeks today, do you ladies mind if I stick around till 8wks please? If not I completely understand...

Hope everyone is doing well and working on them May BFP's
:dust:

Here is my post from back then, hope it helps to ease some of your worry!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->