2014 Testers wanna join?!?! Join in on the POAS fun!!!

Haha Tui, I wanna test sooooo bad but if I hold out then I'm doing myself a favour I think :). FXD crossed K!!
Thanks leinz I will be sure to share with you all regardless of the result ;).

It's Monday night here now and I will test with an frer in the morning ((nervous)).
I'm so afraid of seeing a bfn it's ridiculous. If it is a bfn then I'll leave it for a couple of days and if af has not shown I'll test again.

Wonderful plan... But its going to be a gorgeous BFP! Bring on the morning!~ :)

bm wheres the test?? ive been looking foward to seeing your bfp :)

Ladies I'm afraid to say this but the :witch: arrived this arvo :cry: I am NOT symptom spotting at all this cycle. It's crazy!!

Onto the future we go and look forward to a better outcome next month :).

Sorry BM. Hope you are ok x

Next month, you and me, bump buddies, ok!

I've started my journal if anyone wants to follow.

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/ttc-journals/2204133-tuis-quest-nest.html

Following!!! :)
Ahhhh...... I'm ok darlin, feeling a little betrayed by my body I spose. I thought that this was going to be it, the eating so much thing was what got me. Then I was thinking tonight that it's really not that bad, before the MC I would eat chocolate a lot must be a PMS thing lol.
A good thing of it is that my cycle is on track.... Well only a day off so that's good. I think that we will sex as much as we can and I'll sleep better if I can, try really hard to de-stress and hope that we can make our little bubba.
I never dreamt that TTC would be so draining, physically, emotionally, mentally and souly! Each cycle that's passes with seeing two lines is heartbreaking. NTNP is much better coz you get the feeling your late and then go "ahh.... I'll just wait a couple of days then it hits you, go buy a test". You know coz you don't have a pharmacy in your cupboard to reach into to grab one out :rofl:

I'm beginning to think that my rant last cycle of relaxation and sexing all the time with the full enjoyment that "making love" deserves is the best advice and I will take my own and do just that.

Tui- bump buddies aye ;) let's do this!!

Thanks huni <3

Claud congratulations!!! How wonderful darlin :) happy and healthy nine months to you!! Yipeeeee :hugs:

Congratulations claud yippee !

Pixie ? Have you tested?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back