2014 Testers wanna join?!?! Join in on the POAS fun!!!

my test from today is almost as dark as the control line so im really happy :)

so sorry bm i was sure it was ur month

all i know if maybe you would like to try the brazil nuts and fresh pinapple including the core next month during 2ww everytime if done it i got my bfp that same month

How is it supposed to help K? What does it assist with? When to take and of it was a part of an everyday diet then how could it be something that should only be taken at a certain time? Oh and how much? Hehe loads of questions I know lol.

It's suppose to help with implantation during 2ww and its always worked for me but only eat it at the 2ww

sorry bm xxx

congrats claudinator! great lines!!

Congrats claud!!

Kaicee how much pineapple core do you eat per day? I ate a quarter of a pineapple core this morning, omg it's so gross no chewy, made me want to hurl!! But worth a go, just worried I didn't eat enough.

Tui, I'm not testing, I'm waiting for my period to come before I try. :)

Oh I see now, sorry. Yes I guess it takes some time to get back to normal. I had a bit of spotting last night then it went away again. I've had 5 clear days since mc bleed so I wondered if it was AF. Surely not only a week after d&c. Bodies are confusing!

Hope AF comes for you soon so you know where you are.

For the 2ww I eat about 2 whole pinapples but if the core is too hard just don't force it I didn't I ate only the chewy parts of the core u will still get what u need and if u could get some Brazil nuts about 3/4 nuts a dAy :)

Sorry ladies just noticed that im in for testing in July.. But its actually August sorry my mistake can it be changed? :dohh::haha:

AAAH! Ladies! I am 11DPO today and got my +! I got a psychic reading which predicted conception for July and there it is this morning! I also got a digi reading "pregnant 1-2 weeks" I was so happy I woke my OH up and cried!

Praying this one is a sticky bean! 14 months TTC and 7 months since our 8 week MMC

Goodluck ladies :flow: :happydance:

Attachments

• 11DPO (17-07-2014.jpg
    11DPO (17-07-2014.jpg
    40.1 KB · Views: 6
Congratulations honey xx

Thanks hun <3 I've just been looking back at tests from my MMC and they're already looking stronger! These were from my loss from 12-15DPO so fingers crossed and trying to keep positive!

:flower:

Attachments

• 12-15 DPO.jpg
    12-15 DPO.jpg
    40.1 KB · Views: 7
Congrats Kylie!!!! So please for you my lovely :dance: That's a super strong line for 11dpp!! I got my BFP as well a few backs back :) Had a scan yesterday and sac & yolk seen. Am going back next week to check for a heartbeat Xxx

Congrats Kylie!!!! So please for you my lovely :dance: That's a super strong line for 11dpp!! I got my BFP as well a few backs back :) Had a scan yesterday and sac & yolk seen. Am going back next week to check for a heartbeat Xxx

Oh yeeey! Congrats hunny! I took a step back from the forums cause it was getting too much but I'm sooo happy! I KNOW you'll see your little bean next time...the sac and yolk is a great sign! :happydance:

I'm going to have a private scan at 7 weeks around 11th Aug then book in with a MW I hated having to cancel everything last time lol

:flow:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"