2014 Testers wanna join?!?! Join in on the POAS fun!!!

:test::test:

I am sure you will get a positive already on digi. I got mine with DD on 10dpo in the evening and with the last one at 11dpo in the evening. :)

:dust:

Ha ha angelbaby you're as bad as me. I have no idea when a digi works. They aren't as sensitive as FRER are they? I usually save digis for fmu just in case but you do have 2!! He he he

Ha ha angelbaby you're as bad as me. I have no idea when a digi works. They aren't as sensitive as FRER are they? I usually save digis for fmu just in case but you do have 2!! He he he

They are not as sensitive for some ladies, but for me they worked. I got my beta tests at 11dpo and 12dpo with my first and last pregnancies and they were 53 and 79 at that point, so I just made it in to the cb digi category. Funny thing is that blue dye strips only show positive at 6 weeks for me and I only have a line as dark as the control at 6 weeks with pink dye. With pink dye I have very faint lines. Lighter than leinzlove's avatar. So so weird!!

They are not as sensitive for some ladies, but for me they worked. I got my beta tests at 11dpo and 12dpo with my first and last pregnancies and they were 53 and 79 at that point, so I just made it in to the cb digi category. Funny thing is that blue dye strips only show positive at 6 weeks for me and I only have a line as dark as the control at 6 weeks with pink dye. With pink dye I have very faint lines. Lighter than leinzlove's avatar. So so weird!!

Spoken like a true POASaholic!!

Spoken like a true POASaholic!!

Haha true! With DD I used 5 frer's and 3 digis, with my first loss 5 frers and 1 digi, with my last pregnancy 1 digi, 1 ic and 1 frer and with my previous cycle I wasted 7 different brand frers. I am nuts and that is where I decided that I will test a week after a missed period with one frer and one digi. It's getting expensive!

I've probably used atleast $150 in 9 months. And this month about $80 and that's with having IC.

Hi ladies can I join here, I will be testing beginning of April we had a loss march 1st and started trying as soon as the bleeding stopped.

Sorry for all your losses xxx

Hi ladies can I join here, I will be testing beginning of April we had a loss march 1st and started trying as soon as the bleeding stopped.

Sorry for all your losses xxx

Hi Mummy to be!

You are welcome :)

I am sorry for your loss and hope you will get a shbfp soon :hugs:

Evening ladies :coffee:

How are we all doing? I'm 8DPO today - negative test this morning :dohh:

I knew it would be but its helped get another day towards 10DPO! lol

:flow:

Welcome Mummy! I'm sorry for your loss. I can't wait for you to get your BFP!!! Come on Rainbow!

Kylie: Eeeek! I hope this month is it! How are you feeling? Any symptoms?

Ladies i just tested with frer....bfp.... I wasnt supposed to test till tomorrow. But im shock....cuz i have NO CM.... dont i need that to sustain a pregnancy? Cuz wouldnt that mean im not producing progesterone?

Congrats! Uh no... your CM doesn't matter. It usually doesn't start the mucus plug until 6 weeks or so. Its different for all women and pregnancies. I had lots more with my first pregnancy than the ones after.

Congrats laylagirl. You're def producing progesterone for your babe to have implanted! Happy and healthy 9 months!

Thanks ladies.....im feeling a little bit better.... Keeping my fingers crossed!

Kylie, can't wait to hear about your shbfp!! :)

Layla, congretulations girl!! H&H 9 months to you and pray this one being a shbfp! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->