2014 Testers wanna join?!?! Join in on the POAS fun!!!

Ok ;), I'm always curious what tickers people choose lol.

Soanxious, that is a bfp in the making! Congrats! :) and anniebobs test tomorrow again. Sticky vibes from my side. <3

Confuzion, I would add you. Yay! :)

Afm - I will be taking a few months off from the ttc boards, but still keep up on journals and this thread. Can't start something and then just drop you like hot potatoes. I want to see some bfps, but just can't join in the ttc fun. Bleh! As some know, hubby got promoted and will be coming home sooner, but will miss my fertile period in April and then he will be gone in May as well, so we are looking at June at the moment.

It breaks my heart because I can't exactly change my status since we are still ttc in our situation eventhough not exactly every month. It could change for the better, but I am not hoping at the moment. I decided not to temp and use opks then. Would be a waste of money and time then.

I wish everyone good luck and would love to see more sticky positives on here.

Thanks everyone but to be honest I am just trying not to think of it as positive but one day down another closer to a deffo line..if you know what I mean.. and fingers crossed I do get one this month along with everyone else that is trying x

Angel that is so sad that you have to take 2 months off.. :hugs: x

Im having major sneezing fits.... just sneezed 11 times in a row then!!

Yay lienzlove!! Loving the ticker :)

Soanxious. That looks promising. Good luck with your FRER. I never believe it for me until my FRER says so lol

Sorry to hear you have to wait longer angelbaby. It's so hard when you have to put it off :( but DHs promotion is great. Congratulations. I sure hope these next few months fly by.

Hoping that I'll get some good news and a shbfp sooner rather than later! I'm feeling very nervous about doing a frozen embryo transfer this month but just hoping things go to plan.

Confuzion woo roll on April lol x

Wishing, thank you! I can't wait for the transfer and for you to test! You got this! <3

And Anniebobs it's very early. Don't be too disheartened. I hope your bfp is on it's way! x

Angelbaby iam with you my hubs left on thursday not home for 10 weeks just preying he left me a present will know in 8-9 days it sucks . Xx

Angelbaby iam with you my hubs left on thursday not home for 10 weeks just preying he left me a present will know in 8-9 days it sucks . Xx

I hope he left you a little present. Gosh, he will be away for such a long time. :( xxx

Ive got used to it done it for 12 year but it plays havoc with baby making I tell him that he does actually have to be here lol iam good but not that good lmao ! Dont his company know we are ttc and iam a woman on a mission and nothing should come in the way if that lol. You will be ok get into a routine and it soon flys by . Xxx

Iam counting myself out not got any symptoms feel achy but thats it oh and several spots have broken out which is unusual as iam not due on for 8 more days but that coukd be anything more than likely stress not going to test niw till af due . Xx

I've been doing the same for 4 years and by some miracle I have fallen pregnant three times! Lol but this time around it's not exactly working out nicely according to MY plan. Lol

I asked hubby if he will be here until beginning of May and he said probably yes and just started laughing because he knows why I asked that question. Haha

What does your hubby do for a living? :)

Iam counting myself out not got any symptoms feel achy but thats it oh and several spots have broken out which is unusual as iam not due on for 8 more days but that coukd be anything more than likely stress not going to test niw till af due . Xx

I hope it is more implantation spotting and will keep my fingers crossed for you. Xx

Works in the middle east with fighter planes I did live out there for 4 years ! Ive been pregant twice since 2007 I gave up took me a year to get ttc out of my head then was thrown a curve ball in jan and it has all started again part of me wishes it hadnt happened as I was tootling along in bliss not even thinking about babies and now its all I can think about lol hey ho we are sent these things for a reason .what does you hubs do . Xx

Ment spots on ma face lmao I wish I had some kind of spotting just any sign that its worked would do lol. Xx

O wow! Hubby flew for the UN and Red Cross in the middle east. He flew in Iraq the last time when I became pregnant with DD and he said he was done with the middle east. They had a few dangeous incidents that last tour that made him change his mind. So now he does mainly Africa for oil companies. Don't you worry about your OH when he is gone?

O, sorry I misunderstood about the spots :( could still be a preggy sign.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->