2014 Testers wanna join?!?! Join in on the POAS fun!!!

I do worry but have to put it out of ny mind or I would end up driving myself bonkers and I can only be bonkers about one thing at once lol like I say I keep busy was putting a bistro table together for the back garden at 5am this morning . Xxx

How's it going ladies? Already the 19th! This month is flying

It is flying!! I am at cd6 today and started to temp because I want to make sure of ov date for this cycle and ff needs one more regular cycle to get my correct dates. Suck that I can't TTC though.

How are you all doing?

Any updates?

My very very faint ic line now just looks like a faint ic line so I'm getting a teeny bit hopeful that this could be my rainbow. I'm having similar symptoms to when I was pregnant with dd so fingers crossed! Will probably do another ic later today and I'm not sure about tomorrow. I have 2 digis and a frer, I think I'll probably use my last frer. Please please please let this be a shbfp

Ooh Annie that sounds great!! Fx for you.

AFM, AF has finally left (I think). Last cycle I went on spotting for ages which in hindsight I think delayed ovulation. Hopefully if she has stopped properly things will be more normal this cycle. So fingers crossed it won't be a 6 week cycle!!

Yay Anniebobs. Post a pic when you do your FRER! x

I'm tempted to do the frer today but I chucked out my fmu as soon as I dipped the ic. It'd be a waste to do it today wouldn't it. I will wait!

Oh you're so patient - so unusual round here! :haha:

Do it!!! ;) if you have a line on an ic you will def have a nice line on a FRER no matter what time of day! x

Arghh you lot are a bad influence... but I'm glad you are! Send me some sticky healthy baby vibes, I am so ready for my rainbow!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    13.6 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_0392.jpg
    IMG_0392.jpg
    13.3 KB · Views: 9
YAAAY Anniebobs! That's awesome! Sending you all the sticky vibes I can muster!!!! Now you can use your digital for confirmation whenever you're ready :) I'm such a POASaholic he he he. But again congratulations x

When do you think a digi would work? My husband does not believe in faint lines and needs to be shown!

Oh god don't tempt me! I'm already gonna be doing an ic each time I go to the loo, now I'll have the digis tempting me too!

It should be 29th November, so would be my second November due date (DD was supposed to be the 3rd Nov but came 15th Oct on DHs birthday). I REALLY hope this is it. I was slowly going insane after 12 months trying.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->