2014 Testers wanna join?!?! Join in on the POAS fun!!!

Hi ladies.

I had a BFN yesterday and AF turned up today. Praying for an April BFP!

How is everyone doing? :)

So sorry to hear that mummy to be.. FX for next cycle now.. Im hoping to catch this cycle too x

Sorry to hear about your BFN Mommy to be x.
So I had something weird happen, maybe someone here can help. I am on 50mg of clomid this month (days 2-7) I am currently on CD 19, my cycle is usually 27 days, however on clomid it's whenever it wants. SO on CD13 I had horrible cramps, like couldn't stand up (but they were more like gas pains then af pains) So I assumed it was O. So the next couple of days I had almost like uterine pulses, just weird pulsing aches. Then yesterday on CD 18 I had riduculous af cramps for about 30 minutes, I felt like af was eminent. It was super intense. Then it was gone. Now I know clomid is a bit of a B in that it likes to mimic early pregnancy symptoms, but this was crazy. Anyone else have anything like this? Comments? Suggestions??

I would like to join too. I had a miscarriage 9 days ago.

Hoping to test next month, depending on how this cycle goes.

Hi girls I will be testing in April! Hopefully between 7th and 11th!

Hi ladies. Well I did do a frer yesterday morning early at 9po and got a bfn...Still early I know but feeling out on my 4th cycle ttc since loss. Ordered some cheapies but won't buy anymore frer's till af due in 4 days. Cheapies should be here on monday. xxx

Hi ladies.

I had a BFN yesterday and AF turned up today. Praying for an April BFP!

How is everyone doing? :)

I am so sorry af turned up :hugs: But have my fingers crossed for an April SHBFP :flower:

Sorry to hear about your BFN Mommy to be x.
So I had something weird happen, maybe someone here can help. I am on 50mg of clomid this month (days 2-7) I am currently on CD 19, my cycle is usually 27 days, however on clomid it's whenever it wants. SO on CD13 I had horrible cramps, like couldn't stand up (but they were more like gas pains then af pains) So I assumed it was O. So the next couple of days I had almost like uterine pulses, just weird pulsing aches. Then yesterday on CD 18 I had riduculous af cramps for about 30 minutes, I felt like af was eminent. It was super intense. Then it was gone. Now I know clomid is a bit of a B in that it likes to mimic early pregnancy symptoms, but this was crazy. Anyone else have anything like this? Comments? Suggestions??

I am sorry hun, but have no advice myself. :hugs:

I would like to join too. I had a miscarriage 9 days ago.

Hoping to test next month, depending on how this cycle goes.

Hi!

I am sorry for your loss and hope you will get a SHBFP next month :flower:

Hi girls I will be testing in April! Hopefully between 7th and 11th!

Hi!

I hope you will get a SHBFP next month :hugs:

Hi ladies. Well I did do a frer yesterday morning early at 9po and got a bfn...Still early I know but feeling out on my 4th cycle ttc since loss. Ordered some cheapies but won't buy anymore frer's till af due in 4 days. Cheapies should be here on monday. xxx

I hope you will still get a SHBFP since you tested so early. :hugs: It's my 4th cycle since d&c and only start to feel normal now so don't be hard on yourself. :flower:

Thankkkks! My cervix has been extremely high all week! Hasnt come down!

Can I join? Had a MMC last month and will be trying again starting next month. So I will be testing in May!

How is everyone doing and what are you doing for the weekend? Hope everyone is okay and I haven't heard from some of you in a while - hope you are okay. xxxx

Sorry to hear about AF mummy to be :(

So anxious I'm still crossing fingers for you!!

Maisypie I have no suggestions or answers but good luck! Our bodies do crazy things on any fertility drugs!

Sorry to hear about your loss sporty girl but welcome! I'm sure you'll find lots of support and encouragement on this thread!

Good luck samlou!

Lesh it is very early. The earliest I've ever seen a bfp is 10dpo.

Hope you're well angel baby!!!

I'm currently 1dpo confirmed with a blood test. Turns out I probably ovulate later than I've thought before. This month was cd 19. I am going in 4 days to have a frozen embryo put in from a previous ivf cycle so I definitely know I've caught the egg this month lol just a matter of will it stick? I really really hope so! x

Just bought 6 frer for $20!! Lol that's super cheap In Australia! All ready and prepared for testing time this month lol

Samlou when did you ov? Sounds promising :)

Im trying not to do the O approach aa it is too stressful but have been BD'ing every 2-3 days since the witch dissapeared! AF would be due around 7th-11th so I am hoping!:thumbup:

Lesh07 dont give up hope I did mine at 9dpo and was barely there in fact didnt believe it will cross all for you !
Angelbaby hows things with you how long now till hubby home ?
Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"