2014 Testers wanna join?!?! Join in on the POAS fun!!!

Samlou89 lol monitoring ov is so stressful when my hubby came home had it all worked out had my smily face kit at the ready and it wouldnt play ball so we gave up and went at it like rabbits for 9 days on the trot lol we were knackered hes 58 and iam 40 I swear he thought I was trying to kill him off lol but it worked as iam 5 weeks tomorrow . Xx

That's awesome Tilly! :) When will you get an ultrasound? I can't wait for mine... Seems like forever away.

Hi Leinzlove in about 7 weeks I think roughy may 19th and yes feels like a eternity away ! When is your u\s ? Xx

Wish nine was april lol is that your 12 week scan ? . Xx

Samlou89 lol monitoring ov is so stressful when my hubby came home had it all worked out had my smily face kit at the ready and it wouldnt play ball so we gave up and went at it like rabbits for 9 days on the trot lol we were knackered hes 58 and iam 40 I swear he thought I was trying to kill him off lol but it worked as iam 5 weeks tomorrow . Xx

Ugh it is! BD'ing every 2-3 days though so FX!! I have a LOT of Leukorrhea too!! Panty liners always at the ready!! Hope this is a good sign!!:happydance:

I'm not trying until my next cycle, but I'm using OPKs anyway to make sure the combination of supplements I'm taking is working and making me ovulate. And they're almost positive. Supposed to ovulate Tuesday so looks like I just might be on track to do that. So that is exciting! Love knowing everything is working as it should. Will give me more confidence for next month when I try. This is what I did the first time I tried. I took the month before to start supplements before trying to make sure they all work. Hopefully I get the same result as last time. Only a healthy, successful pregnancy this time.

I decided on going with the SMEP next month, but don't think I will be using opks because I know when my fertile period is and when I am usually about to ov. I hope it will work out for me next month.

Wish nine was april lol is that your 12 week scan ? . Xx

No, its 8+6. I won't have a 12w scan. I do plan on going private at 14 weeks to find out the gender. Then I will have a 20w scan and a 37 week scan.

Angelbaby: You will get pregnant!!! Come on May!

When I see the midwife on thurs iam hoping she will send me for a early scan cause of my losses and also keep getting sharp twinges right where my right ovary is I presume its normal but doesnt stop the worry! Xx

hey everyone! I'm 6 or 7 Dpo, only 6 more days until I test. Only symptoms I have are sore bb's and very tired, but I am on fertility drugs so who knows if they are real or not.
Anyone else's testing in about a week??

Tilly you can ask the early pregnancy assessment unit to do the scan... mine at my local hospital are brilliant, they help us who have MC a lot :)

When my eldest daughter was pregnant @5 weeks she had sharp pains too and panicked so we went to the hospital and they done a scan and it had been a cyst on her ovary from where the egg popped out of, it takes a week or two to reabsorb and it was that causing pain, maybe its the same for you too x..

Can I join? I'm suppose to start af in about 4/5 days hopefully she never shows up
I'm on my 2nd cycle of ttc I'm hoping to finally have my girl after 4 boys
Seth 12 years old
Aidan 7 years old
Riley 14 months
Jacob 3 months
Riley and Jacob are my Irish twins both born in 2013 :)

Hi spoke to early pregnancy unit yesterday she said I need be refered by the doctors as I have not yet booked in ! Or I could go to to the midwife drop in today which is just down the road not she what to do ? Feels better today and also I got a 3+ on my digi this morning so I feel better about things ! God I wish thursday would hurry up. Xxx

Hii ladies! I hope you don't mind if I join in. We're TTC #1 and hopefully it will happen soon! My dh and I found out we were 5 weeks pregnant. We were both told we'd have a 1 in a million shot of ever conceiving. I was noticing symptoms of pregnancy for weeks but just thought it was AF since we were told a pregnancy would be impossible. Unfortunately, at 5 weeks 6 days I passed 2 blood clots and had an ultrasound done and my hcg dropped below 50, they concluded I miscarried due to empty uterus/hcg levels. But we wanna get back on the boat ASAP especially since we now know it's possible!! I'm now 10days past the loss of our baby. According to FF I should be ovulating between April 1-7th. Hopefully we can make it happen this month. I could really use some TTC buddies since all my friends around me are already pregnant or just had babies. I feel so alone sometimes we don't wanna tell anyone that we're trying again so we don't jinx anything. I hope you don't mind me joining in.

Can I join? I'm suppose to start af in about 4/5 days hopefully she never shows up
I'm on my 2nd cycle of ttc I'm hoping to finally have my girl after 4 boys
Seth 12 years old
Aidan 7 years old
Riley 14 months
Jacob 3 months
Riley and Jacob are my Irish twins both born in 2013 :)

Hi! Welcome :flower:

I hope you get your pink SHBFP soon :hugs:

Hii ladies! I hope you don't mind if I join in. We're TTC #1 and hopefully it will happen soon! My dh and I found out we were 5 weeks pregnant. We were both told we'd have a 1 in a million shot of ever conceiving. I was noticing symptoms of pregnancy for weeks but just thought it was AF since we were told a pregnancy would be impossible. Unfortunately, at 5 weeks 6 days I passed 2 blood clots and had an ultrasound done and my hcg dropped below 50, they concluded I miscarried due to empty uterus/hcg levels. But we wanna get back on the boat ASAP especially since we now know it's possible!! I'm now 10days past the loss of our baby. According to FF I should be ovulating between April 1-7th. Hopefully we can make it happen this month. I could really use some TTC buddies since all my friends around me are already pregnant or just had babies. I feel so alone sometimes we don't wanna tell anyone that we're trying again so we don't jinx anything. I hope you don't mind me joining in.

Hi and welcome! :flower:

I am sorry for your loss :hugs: But i am glad that you know now that you are able to conceive. May I ask what the reason is why they said you are not able to conceive?

:hugs:

hey everyone! I'm 6 or 7 Dpo, only 6 more days until I test. Only symptoms I have are sore bb's and very tired, but I am on fertility drugs so who knows if they are real or not.
Anyone else's testing in about a week??

I can't wait for you to test!! :happydance:

I moved all March testers to April testers since we are in April now and if you do have great news then please let us know because we would like to share the excitement :happydance: May we all be blessed with SHBFP's and have the SHBFP list grow :cloud9:

:dust:

Thankyou!

My dh was in an accident many years ago and had to have certain things reattached. They told him his sperm would never be the proper temperature to conceive a child, they actually told him he was sterile and before he met me his past relationships never used bc methods and for some reason he never conceived a child. We took it as fate brought us together and gave us the ability to conceive.

Myself I have endometriosis, my uterus was cauterized many times, PCOS, and Cystic fibrosis. Not to mention I was also using birth control to help with endometriosis since I thought we couldn't have kids. We received a miracle baby but since our loss now we wanna kick it into gear for TTC :)

Hi and welcome! :flower:

I am sorry for your loss :hugs: But i am glad that you know now that you are able to conceive. May I ask what the reason is why they said you are not able to conceive?

:hug
s:

My dh was in an accident many years ago and had to have certain things reattached. They told him his sperm would never be the proper temperature to conceive a child, they actually told him he was sterile and before he met me his past relationships never used bc methods and for some reason he never conceived a child. We took it as fate brought us together and gave us the ability to conceive.

Myself I have endometriosis, my uterus was cauterized many times, PCOS, and Cystic fibrosis. Not to mention I was also using birth control to help with endometriosis since I thought we couldn't have kids. We received a miracle baby but since our loss now we wanna kick it into gear for TTC :)

I am sorry that you and your hsuband had such a hard time health wise, but I am glad that you found out that you can conceive and I hope that you will be pregnant with your miracle baby soon. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->