2014 Testers wanna join?!?! Join in on the POAS fun!!!

Hi and welcome! :flower:

I am sorry for your loss :hugs: But i am glad that you know now that you are able to conceive. May I ask what the reason is why they said you are not able to conceive?

:hug
s:

My dh was in an accident many years ago and had to have certain things reattached. They told him his sperm would never be the proper temperature to conceive a child, they actually told him he was sterile and before he met me his past relationships never used bc methods and for some reason he never conceived a child. We took it as fate brought us together and gave us the ability to conceive.

Myself I have endometriosis, my uterus was cauterized many times, PCOS, and Cystic fibrosis. Not to mention I was also using birth control to help with endometriosis since I thought we couldn't have kids. We received a miracle baby but since our loss now we wanna kick it into gear for TTC :)

I am sorry that you and your hsuband had such a hard time health wise, but I am glad that you found out that you can conceive and I hope that you will be pregnant with your miracle baby soon. :hugs:

Me too!! I'm hoping and praying it will happen. I always imagined us with kids even tho I knew we "couldn't" conceive. I'm a need when it comes to horoscopes and mine says it will happen. If not this month then hopefully next month. I'm still having symptoms, frequent urination, heartburn, tender bb's, I know it's way too soon and it could be as a result of the cm but I'm hoping it's coming soon. My doctor suggested I take a hpt so I'll be testing tomorrow just to see if there's any glimmer of hope but I also know there's a large chance I haven't even ovulated yet. I'm sending lots of love and luck to you ladies as well.

Hi and welcome! :flower:

I am sorry for your loss :hugs: But i am glad that you know now that you are able to conceive. May I ask what the reason is why they said you are not able to conceive?

:hug
s:

My dh was in an accident many years ago and had to have certain things reattached. They told him his sperm would never be the proper temperature to conceive a child, they actually told him he was sterile and before he met me his past relationships never used bc methods and for some reason he never conceived a child. We took it as fate brought us together and gave us the ability to conceive.

Myself I have endometriosis, my uterus was cauterized many times, PCOS, and Cystic fibrosis. Not to mention I was also using birth control to help with endometriosis since I thought we couldn't have kids. We received a miracle baby but since our loss now we wanna kick it into gear for TTC :)

I am sorry that you and your hsuband had such a hard time health wise, but I am glad that you found out that you can conceive and I hope that you will be pregnant with your miracle baby soon. :hugs:

Me too!! I'm hoping and praying it will happen. I always imagined us with kids even tho I knew we "couldn't" conceive. I'm a need when it comes to horoscopes and mine says it will happen. If not this month then hopefully next month. I'm still having symptoms, frequent urination, heartburn, tender bb's, I know it's way too soon and it could be as a result of the cm but I'm hoping it's coming soon. My doctor suggested I take a hpt so I'll be testing tomorrow just to see if there's any glimmer of hope but I also know there's a large chance I haven't even ovulated yet. I'm sending lots of love and luck to you ladies as well.

It would be so exciting to see you get a SHBFP and then photos of your bump :happydance: Just Believe It Girl :thumbup:

Thank you angelbaby I truly appreciate having other women going through this with me. Thank you from the bottom of my heart for welcoming me.

Thank you angelbaby I truly appreciate having other women going through this with me. Thank you from the bottom of my heart for welcoming me.

:hugs:

You all are also making it easier for me and I don't feel so lonely on this journey. :flower:

Dpop, what an amazing journey so far, sorry to hear about your loss but I feel you will get your SHBFP soon, maybe its nature's way of saying hey you're fertile so pack yourself with goodness prenatels etc and try again :) FX x

Angelbaby morning.. it won't be long till you're able to get your SHBFP too... I can feel it in my bones :)

I've been ill since Sunday nightand still weak as a kiten.. so no BD for me and its my fertile week.. so only managed Sunday morning, im going to pamper OH when he is home from work this evening I don't like telling him when im fertile as it takes the fun away from making babies...so I just say.. Im having my very horny week!!! so hopefully we can catch up on not BD yesterday... im so hoping I have not missed my egg.... :hugs: to all.. im thinking of you all xx

Dpop, what an amazing journey so far, sorry to hear about your loss but I feel you will get your SHBFP soon, maybe its nature's way of saying hey you're fertile so pack yourself with goodness prenatels etc and try again :) FX x

Angelbaby morning.. it won't be long till you're able to get your SHBFP too... I can feel it in my bones :)

I've been ill since Sunday nightand still weak as a kiten.. so no BD for me and its my fertile week.. so only managed Sunday morning, im going to pamper OH when he is home from work this evening I don't like telling him when im fertile as it takes the fun away from making babies...so I just say.. Im having my very horny week!!! so hopefully we can catch up on not BD yesterday... im so hoping I have not missed my egg.... :hugs: to all.. im thinking of you all xx

Thank you! I'm hoping that was the message too. I was actually on tramadol during the first 5 weeks since I didn't know I was preggo. It's a class C drug and there's no studies available in humans but rodent studies so miscarriages, birth defects, and developmental issues. So I'm definitely taking it as a sign from god that we can get pregnant and this time my doctor switched my meds to a safe class A/B med. also I got my prenatals so I'm multi prepared to accept anything that comes my way.

Thank you! I'm hoping that was the message too. I was actually on tramadol during the first 5 weeks since I didn't know I was preggo. It's a class C drug and there's no studies available in humans but rodent studies so miscarriages, birth defects, and developmental issues. So I'm definitely taking it as a sign from god that we can get pregnant and this time my doctor switched my meds to a safe class A/B med. also I got my prenatals so I'm multi prepared to accept anything that comes my way.

I was on tramadol around 6 years ago very strong nasty painkillers, but off them now and was given Butrans patches, they have told me that the patches are not the reason I am Mc, what are you now on that they deem safe?

If only now your boosting your body ready for a baby how about adding some extra on top of prenatal? I am taking the following...

Pregnacare (prenatal)
Vitamin B complex
Omega 3
Evening primrose oil (stop at ovulation)
Angus Castus (stop at ovulation helps with cycles)
Baby Aspirin as I keep having early Mc I was wondering if that may help

Maybe if you boosted with the top 3 to help boost body and eggs?

Good luck and happy BD :)

Sorry for your loss it's not an easy thing to deal with

So just started af not happy now it's just the 2nd month trying but it bothers me my 4th happened so fast I didn't expect to be waiting this long

I have a box of clomid left I was prescribed a while ago to help boost me since I do ovulate so I'm wondering if I should use it before they expire

If they are about to expire I dont see a reason for not taking them. And if you still need something after that maybe Angus Castus? Good luck :)

What's angus castus?

I never had any fertility problems when it came to ovulating but I did conceive my 2nd on it and the rest were naturally connived but I think it can help when I ovulate and u need a boost

There are hundreds of forums talking about it, if you google it there will be plenty of information, it helps regulate your cycle and a lot of women have got pregnant apparently its been described as natures Clomid :)

What's angus castus?

I never had any fertility problems when it came to ovulating but I did conceive my 2nd on it and the rest were naturally connived but I think it can help when I ovulate and u need a boost

It's mostly called vitex. If you ovulate on your own it can really mess you up, but if you have trouble it can help. I have PCOS so I take it and it does make me ovulate.

Just soemthing to add. I heard that you shouldn't take vitex when pregnant so be careful how and when you take it. But here is some ladies using it that can help you :)

Just soemthing to add. I heard that you shouldn't take vitex when pregnant so be careful how and when you take it. But here is some ladies using it that can help you :)

If you took it before you got that BFP, you really should take it until 12 weeks. A lot of people have had MC when they stop as the vitex was keeping the progesterone production up and then without it it plummets. So usually women have to slowly wean off of it

Cd1 for me today after an extra long 87 day cycle. Defo ov'd when cbfm said so that's something I'm going to continue using. Most likely be due to test again first week in May so will be back now and again in meantime. Hope everyone is well and we get some lovely bfps for Easter

O, ok. I am just scared myself, but don't need it myself so that's maybe the reason. I do believe they work wonders.

I always had a 28 day cycle and was still presribed clomid with my second and it worked

Sorry for your loss it's not an easy thing to deal with

Thank you! It's not. It's one of the hardest things I've ever had to do and I've certainly been through my fair share of medical drama but have pulled through. I have my moments of tears and heartache but being hopeful for the future and knowing I'm not alone definitely helps. I'm so grateful for all the ladies on here! I have lots of good feelings we will all be seeing BFP's soon enough!!!

I got my crosshairs this morning! I can officialy say that I now do have normal regular cycles for three months in a row (even with spotting 2 first cycles) for the first time in 3 years!!! my body is working the way it did before I got pregnant with DD. Woohoo! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->