2015 bargain thread!

I've got 2 mothercare/elc birthday codes that I'm not using. PM me if you want them xx

Sainsbury's have toot toot animals and cars 1/3 off plus some playsets (treehouse, chicken coop, racetrack, fire station etc)

Clarks sale is on. Seems really good. There's some gorgeous summer shoes for girls for £10!
I got Rio a pair of high tops for £13 and some trainers for £12 x

https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product...wwfaceboo04b-21&=kids&qid=1434175618&sr=1-470

Be quick! Marked down from £30 to just £8!

Does anyone have an ELC birthday code they don't need? Id be very grateful!

I know a few of the woman here are from the santas grotto just wondering if it will be opening again early does anyone know?

I hope so lol.
I've already started for Christmas!

No it wont open early this year. Will be end of Aug/ start of Sept. Xx

If you know anyone with Amazon prime, you can share it with up to 4 other people. I share my mums!

Ahh same I hope it does I'm sure it was like July last year ��

Amazon had loads of thomas take and play trains on lightning deals and will have some until 8pm tonight. I got Hiro, James and Emily for £5.39 each (the larger engines with tenders).

Amazon had loads of thomas take and play trains on lightning deals and will have some until 8pm tonight. I got Hiro, James and Emily for £5.39 each (the larger engines with tenders).

Wahh atm there is only Bertie and Ferdinand, on the wait list for ferdinand! xx

I didn't even think to update here they've been on sale since 7 this morning :(

I got some coasters from Snapfish for £1.99 (postage). If you use this link it automatically applies £9.99 discount.

www.snapfish.co.uk/starcoasters

I got mine for Father's Day but they would make a nice Xmas present for a family member too. I ordered Tuesday night and they came today, lovely quality too!

11287337_10152845742342312_609403332_n.jpg

Are the coasters good quality? Do they come in a box or anything?

Mummy may did you get it to work?

:flower:

Yeah I'm happy with the quality. I used low resolution pictures and the website warned me that they wouldn't be as good as they could be but I'm happy with them, much better than I was expecting!

They just came in a white cardboard box with the address on.

Yeah I got it to work, I just typed the link in to my browser, I've used some low quality pics too. They can't go that bad, they're only coasters aren't they lol xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->