2015 bargain thread!

This is reduced from £20 to £7 in store at asda. My LO has been playing with it all afternoon

Thats fab. Hopefully my local ASDA will have them . My DD will love it! . Thanks

Thomas the tank pillow pet half price on Amazon &12.99

Does anybody know if there are any toys r us codes about? I can't seem to find any & could really do with one right now :( xx

Cam let - no codes I know of, but if you spend £40 online or instore you get a £10 voucher. They had some good deals on action figures that I bought

Any h&m codes? I need (want) some bits but hate paying full price!

Anyone know when the argos 3 for 2 on toys might be coming? Im sure they usually have one in September and ive got some xmas savings im just dying to spend there!

Wonder if smyths will find 20% off everything this year like they did last year?

Had some bargains in tesco this week Hexbugs nano v2 were priced at £2.50 each which I thought was a good price til I went to the til and the scanned at £1.50 each

You know the 3 for 2 in Argos, is that usually on all toys or just selected ones? I've reserved some stuff that's in the 2 for £15 deal on there but not sure whether to get it or wait until Friday

You know the 3 for 2 in Argos, is that usually on all toys or just selected ones? I've reserved some stuff that's in the 2 for £15 deal on there but not sure whether to get it or wait until Friday

Usually across 4000 toys. So it's pot luck really x

The argos 3 for 2 started today and i have gone absolutely mental. Spent up my full xmas budget and then some lol :D xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->