2015 bargain thread!

Argos 20% off If u spend £25 In homewares code is HOME20 I've bought 3duvet sets it would have been £27.13 but with the discount it's now £21.70 :)

The entertainer has a sale on atm! Think its up to 75% off some items.

Picked up a few prime deals today a Spider-Man hot wheels set, a tony mega sketch, a Lego pencil set and octopals. Also picked up a big box of Lego brick in the Argos clearance.

Anyone doing the Amazon Prime Sale? I got a Sony Bravia 48inch smart TV for £399 from £599, so chuffed!! If any of you are students you can get Amazon prime free for 6 months.

Amazon also has the big Lego store and sort head for £20

I've got a few small bits. Sorted one of my small cousi 's christmas presents, got my pregnant cousi a gift (baby milestone cards), chocolate etc. Nothing big.

Hey ladies I'm looking for little animal playsets like farm animals insects wild animals dogs cats etc anyone know anywhere good that sell decent sets please x

Argos 3 4 2 on toys is on Friday the 24th for 5 days only I've checked all I want for my 2 youngest 99% is in stock so I'm reserving it tomorrow to pick up Friday it's saving me over £200 and that's them 99% done for Xmas

Argos 3 4 2 on toys is on Friday the 24th for 5 days only I've checked all I want for my 2 youngest 99% is in stock so I'm reserving it tomorrow to pick up Friday it's saving me over £200 and that's them 99% done for Xmas

Silly question but never done argos 3 for 2 before! Are all toys included abs if I reserved today assuming if picked up tomorrow offer will be applied? Son is wanting the Thunderbirds characters and there are 6 of them all together so this would be perfect

Silly question but never done argos 3 for 2 before! Are all toys included abs if I reserved today assuming if picked up tomorrow offer will be applied? Son is wanting the Thunderbirds characters and there are 6 of them all together so this would be perfect

Yes all toys included and yes I reserved all mine Thursday and picked em all yesterday sorry didn't re check this to answer your question x

Just picked this up, seemed like a good price!

https://www.toysrus.co.uk/mobile/toys/sizzlin-cool-meadow-cottage/0093487

https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product...ture bundle&qid=1437896753&ref_=sr_1_1&sr=8-1

£20.29 down from about £60 x

Just ordered this Playdoh Minions Disguise Lab for DS, it's down to £7 atm xx

https://direct.asda.com/Play-Doh-Di...spicable-Me-Minions/000718358,default,pd.html

Just wondering how to talk to the admin as I'm curious when there open santas grotto just seeing if there is a date in mind :)

Rio is available on sky store free :) and they'll send you the DVD in the post too :) xx

Rio is available on sky store free :) and they'll send you the DVD in the post too :) xx

Wow do they give films regular for free or is it a one off I've never seen them do it before and thank you ordered mine 😀

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->