2015 bargain thread!

When does the Santa grotto open? Thought it was going to be September?

I was thinking the same thing about santas grotto they opened it earlier last year gutted I love that forum

I was thinking the same thing about santas grotto they opened it earlier last year gutted I love that forum

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/g...arly-time-grotto-thread-155.html#post36110547

There is this ^^ meantime(click on it)

Admin have put their foot (feet) down this year and won't open it early.

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/g...arly-time-grotto-thread-155.html#post36110547

There is this ^^ meantime(click on it)

Thank you I can't believe I missed over 100 pages of that so happy that is there for now thank you xx

Everyone don't forget to share all your bargains in here or the other thread until the grotto does open :)

I want stacking codes :brat:

25% off at dorothy perkins and free express delivery with code SPEEDYPOST

End midnight x

👗👛👠

If anyone has O2 priority you can get £10 off a £25 spend at the body shop in store.

This is reduced from £20 to £7 in store at asda. My LO has been playing with it all afternoon

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    57.8 KB · Views: 9
^the last thing my lo needs is another animal set but I sooo want this!!!

That's lovely nat! Wish it was online there's none in mine I went to asda this afternoon and looked at the toys :( x

Anyone who uses studio 24 I got a playmobil Knights dragon fortress 149.99 down to 59.99 and a innotab 3s for 29.99

And how did I not know this was here before?!

https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B00W3I4...rd_t=201&pf_rd_p=569136327&pf_rd_i=B00BQYR192

2 jake and the neverland pirates doubloon blasters £6.99 delivered

Subscribing, and also, we're thinking of getting toot toot drivers for our son, any bargains around?

If anyone wears bare minerals make up the tsv today on qvc is brilliant! Well over £100 worth of value for £42.96 and its on 3 easy payments of £14.32.
I've ordered it purely because there's a double size bb primer that would cost me £46 alone, included as well as the primer is a full size foundation, advanced bare radiance all over face colour, 5 in 1 bb mineral veil which is fab too, a lovely lip colour and a double ended buff and conceal brush.
I rarely buy things for myself but at this bargain price I don't feel guilty at all!
Sorry for waffling on, bare minerals users head to qvc the offer is only until midnight. X

Hey dont quote me on this but I have heard Argos is doing the 3 for 2 some time next week I'll update if I find out the date and if it's true I've just seen a friends status saying this so may not be true x

Subscribing, and also, we're thinking of getting toot toot drivers for our son, any bargains around?

Same. Apparently Amazon had a lot of good deals last year in oct/Nov so keep checking there!!

I just wanted to mention a site called Ebates in case anyone is not familiar. You go to their website first and then click on the store you want. You can get really great deals and get cash back on top of it. With all the stuff to buy when you're pregnant, it could really add up.

Click here to check out the site.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->