• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

2015 bargain thread!

I really want to buy the Ikea toy kitchen. It was on sale earlier this month but missed it. Does anyone know if it is likely to go on sale again before August! Or if there are any Ikea discount codes you can use? Want to buy it for my daughters 2nd birthday and refurb it but don't want to buy if its likely to be reduced again!?

I don't know if this is any good for you but the Plum Boston kitchen is £45 on Amazon down from £150 :thumbup:

I really want to buy the Ikea toy kitchen. It was on sale earlier this month but missed it. Does anyone know if it is likely to go on sale again before August! Or if there are any Ikea discount codes you can use? Want to buy it for my daughters 2nd birthday and refurb it but don't want to buy if its likely to be reduced again!?

I don't know if this is any good for you but the Plum Boston kitchen is £45 on Amazon down from £150 :thumbup:

Thank you, I also wanted to get the IKEA kitchen but I've just bought this instead, will put it away for DS2 birthday (I'm being super organised!)

Not a bargain but got an email from ticketmaster announcing that Elf the musical will be in London October-January for 10 weeks

AFSWEETPEA and AFCORAL5

Not sure what they are but someone posted them on Facebook :haha:

Need to get a pressie, Chanel Chance, can any of you lovely ladies help with a discount code for Debenhams, boots or John Lewis?? :thumbup:

Pick & mix is half price at Wilkinson again. I've been this morning and stocked up :haha:

Went into sainsburys today and they had some fab deals on toys! Peppa weebles figures for £1 lego duplo superman set and the batman set at bargain prices. Bought them to put away for xmas.

Anyone want a mothercare/elc birthday code? Will PM it to the first to claim it x

Any H&M codes floating about? I am about to place a big order ...

https://www.johnlewis.com/barbie-malibu-house-and-entrepreneur-barbie-doll/p234127395

It's £69.99 on Amazon looks like a good price

I bought my first Christmas present today! Sainsburys have a big sale on Vtech toys. I got a push along walker for £9!

20% off at a ASOS for Premier members with code FEBYAY20

Are there any mothercare voucher codes around at the moment?!?
I'm after a grow clock. It's down to £20 but wouldn't mind a cheeky discount code on top 😂😂😂

Anyone looking for H&M codes: 2938 gets 10% off and free shipping. Full price items only, minimum value 6 pounds after discount. Valid until 1st of March

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->