**!! 2015 Christmas Bargain Thread !!**

Is there a way to extend the reservation at argos? If reserved some things but only until tomorrow and I get get there till Saturday.

Does anyone know where I could get a nice silver bangle (not bracelet) with birth stones. I really want one for my mum with all of our birth stones.

Wonder if anyone can help me I'm on the look out for masha and the bear toys and dvds (it's a cartoon on sky) I'm in the UK and can't find anything in the shops a few bits on amazon and ebay but not a lot 😊 x

Omg I am in the same boat, the cartoon originates from Russia that's why there are hardly any merchandise. My son is adamant he wants a masha and the bear mask, not a clue where he has seen it or what it actually is, I have searched and come up empty handed, it's the only thing he had actually asked for :cry:

Lol its murder I seen a cracking lego set but couldn't find it for sale. Must admit I find myself sitting there watching it when he's wondered off to play in his room lol
I see they have new 1s coming on next month 😊 xx

Is there a way to extend the reservation at argos? If reserved some things but only until tomorrow and I get get there till Saturday.

Can you wait for the time its reserved up to and then re-reserve?

ring the store, i've done it a few times

:thumbup:

I'm actually glad there is nothing i need from argos. Pay day for us isn't until the end of next week and it would have driven me bloody crazy! They don't actually stock a single thing left on my lists. :S odd that.

Will try ringing the store. What do I say? Just that I want to extend the reservation or do I need a good lie? If that fails I will just re reserve. Really can't be bothered to go into town tomorrow and Saturday.

Toys r us have a half price toy sale on. (There is other bits and bobs though, bottles etc)

I'm so pleased about that, the imaginext barman thingy I wanted for Noah was £60 but it's half price at £30 so he can have it for Christmas instead of his birthday now :D

Claireabella

£5 off mugs
Use code: mug

£5 off wine glasses
Use code: wine

Ends Friday 25th September :flower:

Very! 💝
Don't forget new customers get £30 off when spending £60 or more

Code: 6LJJ6

Dorothy Perkins currently have upto 30% off
Get free express delivery (over £30 spend)
With code: speedypost

Last day to use the £10off voucher at Toysrus. Just bought two Star Wars hero mashers for £6.98!!

got my argos 3 for 2, i had reserved them at a lower price and after some persisting managed to get them for the lower price so chuffed with that!
interactive hulk bust, lego scooby doo mystery machine and the ninja turtles half shell shellraiser all for just over £60

Will try ringing the store. What do I say? Just that I want to extend the reservation or do I need a good lie? If that fails I will just re reserve. Really can't be bothered to go into town tomorrow and Saturday.

no need to lie lol just say you can't get there until
saturday and could you extend the date pretty please

:thumbup:

got my argos 3 for 2, i had reserved them at a lower price and after some persisting managed to get them for the lower price so chuffed with that!
interactive hulk bust, lego scooby doo mystery machine and the ninja turtles half shell shellraiser all for just over £60

Jealous, so want the scooby Lego mystery machine, was hoping to get it in the 3 for 2 but (of course!!) it wasn't in stock in my Argos :(

Jealous, so want the scooby Lego mystery machine, was hoping to get it in the 3 for 2 but (of course!!) it wasn't in stock in my Argos :(

ahh :( it was oos here when i rechecked yesterday (just adding things to basket in case i couldn't get the lower price :') ) so i must have just reserved in time! I also want to get him the lighthouse set too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->