**!! 2015 Christmas Bargain Thread !!**

:hi: Feel a bit late to the party.

20% off matalan with code G6C8M22, min spend £30...

Lookie here... https://www.matalan.co.uk/events/ch...7&utm_medium=Affiliate&utm_campaign=Affilinet

Not sure whether to apologise for that link there's soooo many gorgeous products in their Christmas range!

Last day to use the £10off voucher at Toysrus. Just bought two Star Wars hero mashers for £6.98!!

Which code is that?

I'm subscribing!!! I can't believe I was tricked into thinking grotto was not open yet!!! I've missed so much already!

Will try ringing the store. What do I say? Just that I want to extend the reservation or do I need a good lie? If that fails I will just re reserve. Really can't be bothered to go into town tomorrow and Saturday.

no need to lie lol just say you can't get there until
saturday and could you extend the date pretty please

:thumbup:

Thanks. Well it turns out mothercare have my order ready for collection ( ddS boots) so I figured since I'm collecting that I'd just swing by town and pick them up. Plus OH tore his cycling tracking and has a huge hole at the bum, so having to take him shopping and force him into buying new ones.

H&M got this in a email

Free delivery*on all orders! Use code 3143.*

happy to see this thread xxxx

Looking for a Nintendo 3ds xl if anyone has seen any offers??

Did elc used to sell a different huge doll house to the one they have now?
Can anyone recommend a lovely big doll house, ideally like the one elc sold last year!?

I'm subscribing!!! I can't believe I was tricked into thinking grotto was not open yet!!! I've missed so much already!

And me. I'm so glad I've only had to catch up on just 2 days worth! I feel all out of sync lol

On a much tighter budget this year so going to need this thread more than ever

Subscribing!!! Two babies this year 😆

Well hellooooo there!

I am up for some bargains this year. If I have to pay full price for anything I will feel like I have failed :haha:

:haha: I think the only things I will be paying full price for are thomas remote controlled train, and twirlywoos. However I am purposly not buying them yet so I can use my Christmas savers clubcard boost in tesco so technically I am not even paying for them at all :winkwink: :haha: :thumbup:

I bought loads of henry hugglemonster bits off amazon (add on items) but i bought so much it was £30 anyway. :haha: all of it was half price or MORE so very happy :happydance:

Subscribing!!! Need as many bargains as poss this year with baby due just after christmas
Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
over35tryin
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->