**!! 2015 Christmas Bargain Thread !!**

Blinked and missed this had opened..yay for christmas:happydance:

Sorry if this has already been mentioned...Thorntons are doing 5 for £20 on their website!

Well hellooooo there!

I am up for some bargains this year. If I have to pay full price for anything I will feel like I have failed :haha:

:haha: I think the only things I will be paying full price for are thomas remote controlled train, and twirlywoos. However I am purposly not buying them yet so I can use my Christmas savers clubcard boost in tesco so technically I am not even paying for them at all :winkwink: :haha: :thumbup:

I bought loads of henry hugglemonster bits off amazon (add on items) but i bought so much it was £30 anyway. :haha: all of it was half price or MORE so very happy :happydance:

My mum for the twirlywoos for Maci on offer last week on Amazon. Now sure how much for but she did say they had prices dropped. Keep an eye out :)

Not sure if it helps as they're not really Christmas just winter but mothercare have got half price on a lot of wellies and snow boots. I had a pair of Thomas the tank wellies for £6 down from £12.
Others I saw were Spider-Man, peppa pig, frozen and generic pink and blue. I was told they've got the same sale online

In aldi they have Julia Donaldson books for cheap like £1.99 I seen someone post on Facebook about it x

Some Book People codes:

6% off: AFIVY6

free delivery: AFVCDEL15

I just used these together, I think they may expire soon.

Very! 💝
Don't forget new customers get £30 off when spending £60 or more

Code: 6LJJ6

Does this only count for a credit account? x

Yeah the very code is only for credit accounts x

Did elc used to sell a different huge doll house to the one they have now?
Can anyone recommend a lovely big doll house, ideally like the one elc sold last year!?

Yeah they've changed the design and it's nowhere near as nice now.

Asda sell a lovely one for £35

https://direct.asda.com/George-Home-Wooden-Dolls-House/000799088,default,pd.html

40%off at the bodyshop this weekend code: 14670
Plus free delivery on orders over £5

Www.craftycrocodiles.co.uk
^^this site is amazing for stocking fillers and crafty bits I got from them last year and just ordered loads off wee bits for my son's stocking and his wee christmas week bag 😊 ment to add that there prices are brilliant

Some Book People codes:

6% off: AFIVY6

free delivery: AFVCDEL15

I just used these together, I think they may expire soon.

Didn't work for me, must have expired last night boo!

15% off at The Book People - TREE

Has anyone seen a karaoke machine cheap anywhere? Abby recommendations for a good one? That's going to be DD1's main present, but I don't really know what to get.

Did elc used to sell a different huge doll house to the one they have now?
Can anyone recommend a lovely big doll house, ideally like the one elc sold last year!?

Yeah they've changed the design and it's nowhere near as nice now.

Asda sell a lovely one for £35

https://direct.asda.com/George-Home-Wooden-Dolls-House/000799088,default,pd.html

I'm hoping to find a really tall one ideally. Stupid elc! Thanks for the suggestion though

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
over35tryin
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->