**!! 2015 Christmas Bargain Thread !!**

No lol was reading it completely wrong, must be sleep deprived lol

Brought Madi a electronic diary yesterday from Home Bargins for £7.99. Usually over £20.

will the asda wooden doll's house go on sale before christmas do you reckon?

I saw online that some stores had it marked down to £17.50, unfortunately my local one wasn't one of them :(

Does anyone know if there is likely to be another argos 3 for 2 on toys before xmas? x

Is this a good price for x2 medium jars? Thinking of MIL

Boots 3 for 2 have Yankee candles in

They have a similar set to that which I've posted below - works out cheaper anyway if you're not so fussed about the scents; or even better if you can find another 2 gifts and get one free!

https://www.boots.com/en/Yankee-Candle-Christmas-2-Small-Jars-Gift_1711198/

They're the small ones but have others which may be worth a peek?

Tesco have a huge toy clearance in stores; lots of things half price or less.

Peppa pig kitchen reduced from £40 to £20
Lego duplo - lots reduced, I got the mixed box reduced to £12.50

Also if you know someone who works there...double discount starts Friday for a week - I have a feeling they'll stop the toy clearance by then though!

Also randomly....picked up a huge paddling pool in asda reduced from £12 to £3! Stored away for next year!

I second who asked about the Asda toy sale. I'm desperate for quite a lot from their wooden toy range. It's great prices but always happy to pay less :haha:

Does anyone have any free delivery codes for Studio for existing customers please, thanks x

The Asda sale usually comes just before our staff discount event. This year its the weekend of the 20th (if i remember right) so the toy sale should be before that.

Found these in home bargains for £1.50, great for Christmas Eve boxes, very good quality with screw top lids....seen similar in next and matalan ranging from £3-£6!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    29.9 KB · Views: 12
I'm looking for a mini micro 3 in 1 scooter (the one with the seat) for DD2, but they're so expensive everywhere! They were going for around £70 last year, apparently, and I can't find one below £85 right now. Anyone seen any good offers, or know if they might be reduced closer to Christmas?

Found these in home bargains for £1.50, great for Christmas Eve boxes, very good quality with screw top lids....seen similar in next and matalan ranging from £3-£6!!

Off to home bargains on my lunch :thumbup:

Sainsburys toy sale rumoured to start his wed??

Also for any L'occitane fans if you enter code SHEAMC at the checkout online after spending £15 you get a free shea butter gift worth £11! X

Just bought my youngest the Toot Toot friends discovery house for £24.99 on Amazon.. It's the cheapest I've seen it anywhere. Here's the link if anyone was considering buying it for their LOs https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/aw/d/B0...ot+friends&dpPl=1&dpID=41-dSYYnNsL&ref=plSrch xx

Sainsburys toy sale rumoured to start his wed??

Also for any L'occitane fans if you enter code SHEAMC at the checkout online after spending £15 you get a free shea butter gift worth £11! X

Wish I knew about this before! I ordered the advent calendars Friday! I did use another code and got a different gift though so I shouldn't be greedy lol. X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Burgess422
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->