**!! 2015 Christmas Bargain Thread !!**

I'm looking for a mini micro 3 in 1 scooter (the one with the seat) for DD2, but they're so expensive everywhere! They were going for around £70 last year, apparently, and I can't find one below £85 right now. Anyone seen any good offers, or know if they might be reduced closer to Christmas?

It's £80 on jojomamanbebe bebe. I tried to order on smyths with the £12 off £100 code, that makes it cheaper too. I wanted the red one and it's out of stock so I'm still wondering what to do. But the blue/ pink are in stock I think.

Just had an email for 20% off at disney store if you spend £50 until october 25th so check emails

Thanks for loccitaine code. Ordered myself the advent calender and got the free Shea kit which will be added to pressie stash for somebody. Also got free delivery, 2 free samples and free gift boxes, great company

Also had disney email for 20% off a £50 spend the code was treat20 for anyone wanting to try using it. Email said it was "exclusive" but if it was actually just for me it'd probably be a AHRGDFMFKDFH5JNDJK type code lol

Also had disney email for 20% off a £50 spend the code was treat20 for anyone wanting to try using it. Email said it was "exclusive" but if it was actually just for me it'd probably be a AHRGDFMFKDFH5JNDJK type code lol

I think you can get delivery for £1 on Disney if you pick one item from Halloween range. I haven't tried it tho.

mine was also treat20 so musn't be exclusive.

Tons and tons of Christmas crafty stuff in home bargains! Paint your own decoration, pom pom snowman kits, xmas foam shapes, build a xmas tree, grow a snowman etc etc etc! Absolutely loads! All around a pound as well.

I just got a fisher price 3 in 1 trike with parent handle for £8.75 from £35 in Tesco.

Thanks for the disney store code xx

There was some lovely stuff in the Disney Store when I went yesterday, gonna take the kids at the weekend and see what they like.

Thanks for loccitaine code. Ordered myself the advent calender and got the free Shea kit which will be added to pressie stash for somebody. Also got free delivery, 2 free samples and free gift boxes, great company

No problem. Ill be keeping the freebie as an xmas gift too. Love L'occitane x

99p store have their Christmas stock in. Some cute Christmas plates and bowls and things

Disney code works on Frozen and star wants items!

Just got the frozen castle for £79.99 and Kylo rent for £16, thanks for posting the code! Xx

I'm looking for a mini micro 3 in 1 scooter (the one with the seat) for DD2, but they're so expensive everywhere! They were going for around £70 last year, apparently, and I can't find one below £85 right now. Anyone seen any good offers, or know if they might be reduced closer to Christmas?

It's £80 on jojomamanbebe bebe. I tried to order on smyths with the £12 off £100 code, that makes it cheaper too. I wanted the red one and it's out of stock so I'm still wondering what to do. But the blue/ pink are in stock I think.

Ooh, thanks! I've actually got a friend who's daughter is no longer using the seat and short handlebar and has offered to lend them to us. So we just need the mini micro scooter, which is also cheaper on JoJo maman bebe. Thank you!

The Entertainer do some lovely farmyard/fairy puzzles for £1 each which are good for toddlers because it's a scene rather than one big picture. Great stocking filler.

Disney code works on Frozen and star wants items!

Just got the frozen castle for £79.99 and Kylo rent for £16, thanks for posting the code! Xx

blooming heck
can tell frozen isn't quite as popular if they're
now including it in the discount

:haha:

Is there much difference in the disney store dresses apart from the price? Dd wants Anna's cornation dress was just going to get one from asda but the disney store one looks nice

Primark have some nice Christmas PJ's in. I got a 2 pack for £7 and a nice tartan set for £5.

I'm planning a primark trip next month so hopefully I can still find them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Burgess422
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->