**!! 2015 Christmas Bargain Thread !!**

6QKWQ is the £25 off £50 for very x

till 8th Nov.

Says code is invalid

Did you try a new customer account?

I am exciting customer. Is it fro only new customers?
Yes both codes are

Ahh right that sucks.

I got a letter from Very with the code 6QKWQ for £25 off a £50 spend but no matter what I tried it wouldn't work on my order so I ended up messaging them on facebook and I had to go ahead and place my order and when it arrives email them to credit my account with the £25. For whatever reason it wasn't accepting the code

The £30 off £60 new customer code worked :happydance: 6LJJ6

We finally got the Paw Patroller for £30 :happydance:

6QKWQ is the £25 off £50 for very x

till 8th Nov.

Says code is invalid

Did you try a new customer account?

I am exciting customer. Is it fro only new customers?
Yes both codes are

Ahh right that sucks.

I got a letter from Very with the code 6QKWQ for £25 off a £50 spend but no matter what I tried it wouldn't work on my order so I ended up messaging them on facebook and I had to go ahead and place my order and when it arrives email them to credit my account with the £25. For whatever reason it wasn't accepting the code

I'm an existing customer, as is OH and worked for me?

I'm an existing customer, as is OH and worked for me?

Ooooh off to try mine :rofl:

EDIT: it must just be for selected accounts, didnt work for mine

30 off 60 code wont work for me either. I think I will have to sigh OH up for an account so we can get the paw patroller too! Cant see any other way to get it so cheap.

Sorry ot, but just came home to a Hermes delivery note saying parcel left in shed but door was wide open and nothing? Nothing missing though, we don't live in a questionable area so never had a problem with anything going missing, would get have changed their mind and taken it back? I'm so confused! X

Having issues with Hermes too at the moment! Had a delivery Monday when I wasn't in so she put a card through saying they would deliver Tuesday, had a message on Tuesday saying she had sent back to depot as it was too big for her to put in her car! Spoke to Amazon who said it had been sent back to them as my shipping details were wrong!!! Wtf!
Reordered and just had a note today saying she will try again tomorrow as box was too heavy for her to leave at a neighbours as she wouldn't carry it! It's only a race car set!

Extra 20% off everything including sale items at BHS use code VIPGOLD20

Superdrug has dove gift sets and Lynx gift sets for £3 from £7.50. I also picked up 2 battery operated Minions toothbrushes that were £2 each xx

UK ladies 20% off everything on ebay tonight. Follow their facebook. :)

Oh Tracey Island went back up in price but now my very code worked! Finally ordered Lucas last and main present got it for £50 using code, don't think i would get it any cheaper anywhere else this year.

Which Very code did you use? I cant get any of the ones posted on here to work!

was 6PXJ6 but i was sent it through the post so not sure if account specific - i have used it so feel free to try!

Some are account specific, some are new customers only
I signed up DH :haha:
30 off 60 code wont work for me either. I think I will have to sigh OH up for an account so we can get the paw patroller too! Cant see any other way to get it so cheap.
Same, i hear its barely worth that but worth Alexs face in the morning. There was absolutely no way I was paying any more than that

was 6PXJ6 but i was sent it through the post so not sure if account specific - i have used it so feel free to try!

Just tried, it doesnt work for me! Thanks anyway!

Looks like OH will have to get an account so we can use a new customer code lol

Some are account specific, some are new customers only
I signed up DH :haha:
Same, i hear its barely worth that but worth Alexs face in the morning. There was absolutely no way I was paying any more than that

Yeah Im not paying 60 no way. The boys will love it so I really want it! Was contemplating getting it on ebay tonight with 20% off till I saw your post about using £30 off at Very :haha: Will sort it out tonight :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->