**!! 2015 Christmas Bargain Thread !!**

I just used the offer code for eBay and it took the amount off when I was buying but it's showing the full amount out on PayPal, has anyone else had this?

I just used the offer code for eBay and it took the amount off when I was buying but it's showing the full amount out on PayPal, has anyone else had this?

I had this and panicked but on your PayPal receipt, the one they email you, it should show you the discounted price :thumbup:

I had this and panicked but on your PayPal receipt, the one they email you, it should show you the discounted price :thumbup:

Thanks, checked it and you're right 😃👍🏻

Just came here to have a mini meltdown about Paypal. Are you guys sure? It says full amount on the summary, thats whats bothering me

got DS his main prezzie sorted! amazon fire kids for £79.99 on argos ebay save £20 with the discount discount :happydance:

Has anyone seen the lego advent calendars on offer yet please? Cheapest I can find is £21.49 online. Thanx

Try Bespoke Offers, they came back to me with £16

Just came here to have a mini meltdown about Paypal. Are you guys sure? It says full amount on the summary, thats whats bothering me

click on the full amount on the paypal summary it will open up the breakdown, on the left hand side will say:

Paid with
£20.00 QCPUKQ4 Flash Coupon CUKFLASH #CUKFLASH
£79.99 MCARD x-xxxx
You'll see "PAYPAL *ARGOS EBAY" on your card statement.

xx

Yay for the eBay code. Just got the peppa hospital for 34.99. Best I could find was £40+

Mine reduced the price as soon as I entered the code, reduced price when I paid and also in email confirmation. I would perhaps check your email? :flower:

double yay for ebay code, weve been thinking about buying a home cinema projector anyway and using the code on DH account we got DS 2 free PS games practically saving £40
I then did another order from my own ebay i got Pjs, slippers, hats and gloves for Lapland (things we needed anyway), Portable DVD player and headphones for DD and saved another £30 :happydance:

Oh man I am so tempted by the code. I can get the Mini Micro Scooter for £47 for Maci... should I ?!

I used the eBay code too.

My email confirmation says this at the top -

PAID : £174.14 with PayPal

Free postage. £43.54 coupon applied. Your order contained more than 10 items. Thank you! Please view order details in My eBay for a complete summary.

My PayPal invoice that I received via email said I had paid over £3000 which sent me into panic but my PayPal transaction list is correct thankfully lol X

Hey guys!

I hope you don't mind if I join y'all! With 4 bonus kids, 1 teenage sister, and multiple others to shop for, I'm always looking for a bargain! :).

Thank you for the Ebay code, Just got 5 lego base plates delivered for £31. x

Hope you got it before it finished, now stopped working!

I didn't order that scooter. Couldn't decide ha!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->