**!! 2015 Christmas Bargain Thread !!**

https://www.smythstoys.com/uk/en-gb...5/turtles/p-5964/turtles-battle-shell-4-pack/

4 tmnt battleshell pack 49.99 down from 64.99

Dont forget Argos are price matching on toys this xmas so if your sainsburys has sold out of any bits you want then try argos.

My sainsburys doesnt stock paw patrol toys?? What kind of deals have they had on paw patrol today please?

Can someone help me please. I picked up some hair ties and no clip grips from boots today. They are called goody softies. They are like little padded things with bristley bits on the back. They just slide into the hair. DD has had it on for over an hour now and hasn't noticed. Wanted to get some more as stocking fillers for her but can't seem to figure out what to search. Goody softies just brings up the brand. Didn't know if anywhere else did them.

As far as I can see it's only Boots that stock them in the U.K.

ETA you can buy them on EBay!

Sainsburys sale was good for me not alot of stuff for the baby but I got alot of mashers and avengers figures plus a few other smaller things I thought it was a good sale.

Do you remember how much the mashers were pls? x

The very code is for veryexclusive.co.uk. I just rang very to see why it wasn't working as thought I had finally got a deal on Lego dimensions

Have you tried the £25 off £50 code? Thats what ive done for DSs Lego Dimension x

What's the deal with curiua website? Hubby wants a watch certainly cheaper on there
Will I get stung customs or anything?

Sainsburys sale was good for me not alot of stuff for the baby but I got alot of mashers and avengers figures plus a few other smaller things I thought it was a good sale.

The very code is for veryexclusive.co.uk. I just rang very to see why it wasn't working as thought I had finally got a deal on Lego dimensions

Have you tried the £25 off £50 code? Thats what ive done for DSs Lego Dimension x

Ooooo, what's this code please? Was after a few bits from very x

Offer on Amazon just now X

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    32.5 KB · Views: 54
Amazon.fr have lego dimensions starter pack for €83 delivered to uk. Works out around £62 on today's exchange rate as opposed to £79 on amazon uk.

https://www.amazon.fr/gp/aw/s/ref=is_s_ss_i_0_5?__mk_fr_FR=ÅMÅZÕÑ&k=lego+dimensions&sprefix=Lego+

6 pack of sparkle playdoh with cutters - £2.69 at Argos

https://www.argos.co.uk/m/static/Pr...Product/partNumber/2285971.htm&referrer=COJUN

No is it for existing customers? I hate paying full price lol

£10 off a £50 spend at very
Code 3YGEU. Plus they have alot of toys with money off
Just used the code on a full price toy and 1 that was on sale ��

Sainsburys has the 25% off clothing starting next Tuesday.

Sainsburys are also having save 25% when you buy 6 bottles of wine starting next Wednesday. I'll be stocking up for over the Christmas period.

Sainsburys has the 25% off clothing starting next Tuesday.

Sainsburys are also having save 25% when you buy 6 bottles of wine starting next Wednesday. I'll be stocking up for over the Christmas period.

Woohoo! And I have nectar points to spend :D

I've got a 10% off elc code ending tomorrow if anyone wants it? I already used it then they sent me an email saying time was running out to use my code!!

Got sent another £30 off a £60 spend at very, determined to use it this time and the one item I want is on sake and voucher cannot be used on sale items. Think the one and only time I am going to be checking and hoping it goes back up in price! (As still works out cheapest place using the voucher)
Unless can the £25 off £50 be used on sale items?

Got sent another £30 off a £60 spend at very, determined to use it this time and the one item I want is on sake and voucher cannot be used on sale items. Think the one and only time I am going to be checking and hoping it goes back up in price! (As still works out cheapest place using the voucher)
Unless can the £25 off £50 be used on sale items?

Have you tried it? I used one a couple of weeks ago and one item was on sale (sing-a-long elsa) and one wasn't. It was a £30 off £60

Yay to TU sale, crimbo PJs here we come 😆

Could try but it is only the 1 item I am after! Will have to have a look later see if they sell any of the other items on my list

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Burgess422
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->