**!! 2015 Christmas Bargain Thread !!**

3 for 2 in boots, some Yankee candles included too! Not sure what else is in with it as I only looked at those x

Does anyone know if argos will have another 3 for 2? I appear to have spent more than I thought and there is still some bits I need.
If anyone spots a wolverine costume in 5-6 years for a good price please let me know. He wants the boots aswell, does anyone know if u can actually but these?

AAARGHHHH YAAAAAYYY

and the main reason I use B&B is BACK

*twirls around excitedly*

Wonder if anyone can help me I'm on the look out for masha and the bear toys and dvds (it's a cartoon on sky) I'm in the UK and can't find anything in the shops a few bits on amazon and ebay but not a lot 😊 x

Omg I am in the same boat, the cartoon originates from Russia that's why there are hardly any merchandise. My son is adamant he wants a masha and the bear mask, not a clue where he has seen it or what it actually is, I have searched and come up empty handed, it's the only thing he had actually asked for :cry:

Oh I found these bits available for pre order get in October some. There's some brilliant toys my son would love but all Russian speaking so annoying :( it's October on cartoonito that is masha and the bear month new episodes 😊 will be recording them lol xx

https://www.thetoyshop.com/brands/masha-and-the-bear?productGridView=0

Is anyone getting Lego dimensions this year?? ds has expressed interest, hoping prices go down after it launches next week and maybe get it on Amazon deal

i am getting my 8 year old Lego Dimensions along with the Jurassic World playset add on this year as his main present, it is what he has asked for. It looks quite good, getting it from Amazon at the end of October as budget for this month has been spent on Argos 3 for 2 items and my 5 year olds Skylanders Superchargers

My husband is a producer for Lego Dimensions and he's said the price won't really drop much as it's so expensive due to the actual Lego bricks. The stock has all been sold to the retailers so once it sells out, they won't be getting any more this year so might be worth grabbing it whilst you can.

He did say it's a good price on amazon for the WiiU version right now.

My husband is a producer for Lego Dimensions and he's said the price won't really drop much as it's so expensive due to the actual Lego bricks. The stock has all been sold to the retailers so once it sells out, they won't be getting any more this year so might be worth grabbing it whilst you can.

Oooh thanks for the inside info...I'm worried now, every bargain bone in my body is saying wait for a saving but I really don't want to be one of those mums paying silly money on eBay for it because it's sold out everywhere!!

I tried to get the 3ds at our Asda superstore and they had none �� :cry:

Oooh thanks for the inside info...I'm worried now, every bargain bone in my body is saying wait for a saving but I really don't want to be one of those mums paying silly money on eBay for it because it's sold out everywhere!!

Me too my son wants it and am not sure if I should pre order it now or wait a bit

Same, we were eyeing it up for ourselves and watching trailers. We hated how Disney Infinity characters were only usable in the toy box or something and then it died a sudden death in our house. I hope this isn't the same

Does anybody have any deals on a playstation 4 with FIFA 16 bundle? Cheapest I can find is in tesco for £299 and I can use some vouchers I have but can't double them up, and I will earn the club card points, I am so undecided, husband says there will be more deals closer to Xmas but I am not so sure? What do you girls think?

Sainsburys have 25% off clothes until tomorrow. Includes dressing up.

Do you think i'll be able to find paco rabanne 1 million 200ml for cheaper than £71?
It's £71 in very and £75 in boots so i'm going to order it from very as the bigger one doesn't seem to go on offer much. x

Christmas photo props only 1.89 delivered. Think you have to put them together but look really fun :)
https://www.amazon.co.uk/17Pcs-Phot...UTF8&qid=1443340286&sr=1-1&keywords=Christmas

Do you think i'll be able to find paco rabanne 1 million 200ml for cheaper than £71?
It's £71 in very and £75 in boots so i'm going to order it from very as the bigger one doesn't seem to go on offer much. x

Check Amazon and perfumeshopping website. I was digging around for Black XS last night and they were the two with the best prices. Amazon won in the end - I got the 100mls for him and 80mls for her for £66.19 - everywhere else was £80+

Check if you can get TopCashBack on websites too and see if it makes a difference

I was going to order from Amazon but after reading reviews a few people said it may be fake so i'm a little apprehensive about ordering perfume/aftershave from there.
Think very may be my best bet as i can get some cashback through quidco too! Only about £2 but better than nothing! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->