**!! 2015 Christmas Bargain Thread !!**

:rofl: at least you can spend more money.

My tesco stuff is in store even though they said not until next Monday.

I bought my mum a jasper Conrad bag from debenhams as all their designer range handbags are 40% off.

Lacoste touch of pink perfume and body lotion set is £22.50 in boots atm x

Another mum posted this on a facebook group I'm in

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Disney-Fro...8&qid=1447171768&sr=8-1&keywords=sparkle+elsa

Lidl are selling lots of Disney movies for £6.99 including Big Hero 6.

Amazon look like they are price matching some. I know there are a few BOGOF offers but handy for those who just want one!

Sory ladies ignore this post. Don't know how to delete it completely.

Snap fish offer. Get the 18" by 12" photo calander (worth £7.99) for just £1.99 delivered.

Use code PAYPAL1215 at checkout.

https://www3.snapfish.co.uk/snapfishuk/collageit/prd=calendarposter

Just had a sneak preview of our next star gift (boots) and it's a ted baker make up set. It looks really good and it's going to be £22.50. I have a friend who loves ted baker too! Just a heads up if anyone was looking for a set, I think it'll be next week it's in

Can't say I blame them! People acting like wild animals in their stores brings a bad rep lol

yeah people got trampled and all sorts
quite glad they've stopped it

i'm all for bargains but it can get dangerous
bloody idiots

:nope:

Just had a sneak preview of our next star gift (boots) and it's a ted baker make up set. It looks really good and it's going to be £22.50. I have a friend who loves ted baker too! Just a heads up if anyone was looking for a set, I think it'll be next week it's in

loving the heads up
been some brilliant star gifts so far

:happydance:

https://i405.photobucket.com/albums/pp139/shellideaks/Mobile%20Uploads/Screenshot_2015-11-10-21-49-34_zpsmjkeqjlb.png

loving the heads up

I've been checking my Boots app everyday waiting for the big soap and glory box to go on star gifts. I got it half price last year and managed to do small gift bags for 5 people out of the contents. I want it for myself this year though lol.

Thanks to whoever mentioned Amazon having disney dvds for £6.99, a lot of them are cheaper. I just got Big Hero 6, Tinkerbell and the Pirate Fairy, Princess and the Frog and Home for £24! Bargain.

loving the heads up

I've been checking my Boots app everyday waiting for the big soap and glory box to go on star gifts. I got it half price last year and managed to do small gift bags for 5 people out of the contents. I want it for myself this year though lol.

The S&G one has always been the second to last one I think so you've a bit of a wait if they stick to the usual pattern. I'm tempted to treat myself this year too though:flower:

I do wish though that boots would shake it up a bit with their star gifts- it's the same brands and type of sets every year, I'm getting a wee bit bored with them.

Anyone buying Lego dimensions there Lego movie fun packs are down to £5 each on Amazon just got emmet set and bad cop set for £10

Anyone buying Lego dimensions there Lego movie fun packs are down to £5 each on Amazon just got emmet set and bad cop set for £10

I got Bad cop, benny and emmett :thumbup:

Does anyone know what these fun packs actually do? I buy any I see cheap but don't have a clue what they do lol

It gives you that character in the game with a vehicle and it opens up certain 'worlds' specific to that character.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->