**!! 2015 Christmas Bargain Thread !!**

Making a weaning hamper for my nephew anyone seen any good deals on cups, bowls, freezer pots etc

Pound land had lots of that stuff in. Fab idea. I might do one for Orion x

Does anyone know where I would find a good size toy post box?? Can only find post office sets.

this one looks pretty good
https://www.johnlewis.com/john-lewi...d=403x603119&tmad=c&tmcampid=73&stop_mobi=yes

Or this fairy one
https://www.mulberrybush.co.uk/fairy-post-office

Or if you search "toy post box" on google then a load of results come up

Making a weaning hamper for my nephew anyone seen any good deals on cups, bowls, freezer pots etc

Agree with pp's about Poundland but I was in my local boots store today and managed to get an avent training cup for age 4 month + reduced to £1. It was literally the only thing that I went in there for so was very happy!

Dh has decided he wants a PS4 with star wars battlefront, can get it for £296 but I'll be honest, I have zero clue if thats a decent price or I'm being mugged?

Would I be better waiting for black friday and hoping I can get it online for less? What would you consider a good price? Any advice muchly appreciated!

Any Star Wars fans, Asda had the yoda wall lights reduced to £15 which is the cheapest I've seen them, it was in store on their reduced isle. Heres the amazon link for reference as I can't find it on Asda site x

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Star-Wars-...qid=1447359407&sr=1-5&keywords=yoda+led+light

Dh has decided he wants a PS4 with star wars battlefront, can get it for £296 but I'll be honest, I have zero clue if thats a decent price or I'm being mugged?

Would I be better waiting for black friday and hoping I can get it online for less? What would you consider a good price? Any advice muchly appreciated!

i'd wait until black friday personally
mine's after a ps4 too

it's an average price i'm hoping to get one for
around the £250 mark

:thumbup:

mine's after a ps4 too

around the £250 mark

Cheers Jenny, I'll hold off til then.

mine's after a ps4 too

around the £250 mark

Try black Friday but if it helps battlefront game is £42 on its own ! ( just preordered)

I kept looking for a deal last Xmas and there wasn't much movement (but ps4 was newer then)

So I got it after xmas

My free gift from feelunique pass the parcel has been despatched. Got an email just now.

The Hulk figure was reduced to £3.90 from £12.99 in our Sainsburys today. Not bad for a super hero fan!
Got one for son who is starting to show a vague interest, however I think it's the most ugly thing I've seen!!

Pillarbox was it the big ish figure think they are around 7 or 10 inches, or a small one? Great Price !

I am not close to a sainsburys so not sure if its worth the journey incase they are not in stock .

Sorry I've just seen this. It was the big figure!

Lego dimensions £59.99 at Argos today only not sure if it's just Xbox or all platforms

My Little Pony 3 book boxset
£4.99

https://www.whsmith.co.uk/products/...7_1447412281_c7b0aa391ddef90080184031cba650e3

usually around £4 each
great books too, they have an activity section
in back and stand up cardboard cut outs of the ponies

Do you think Lego dimensions will drop further on Amazon on Black Friday ?

Might buy it from Argos today then could return it if Amazon does drop more on 27th .....

Do you think Lego dimensions will drop further on Amazon on Black Friday ?

Might buy it from Argos today then could return it if Amazon does drop more on 27th .....

Now £55 on Amazon if it drops anymore they will refund the difference

DD keeps on about the Barbie pop up camper! She is adamant that is what Santa is getting her!

Anyone know of any deals on it please? I know it was half price in Argos a few weeks ago but she didn't say about it til after and now I can't bring myself to pay full whack!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->