**!! 2015 Christmas Bargain Thread !!**

Sorry if it's been mentioned but Ali express have loads off tonnes of their stuff today, I've never used them before today but have a few sellers that were recommended to me and saved about 30% off their usual (cheap) prices! Worth a look :flower:

Sorry if it's been mentioned but Ali express have loads off tonnes of their stuff today, I've never used them before today but have a few sellers that were recommended to me and saved about 30% off their usual (cheap) prices! Worth a look :flower:

my mam is obsessed with ali express :haha:

Can anyone recommend a good quality Snakes and Ladders game? Either gender neutral or for a boy. I can find lovely girlie ones (Minnie Mouse, Frozen etc.) but no boy ones!

Has anyone seen the paw patroller bus in stock online?? Not at a ridiculous price lol

What's her experiences of it? Heard so many bad stories but thankfully seen pictures of what I ordered from people who bought previously so hoping for the best! My sister got a frozen doll last year and it was beyond bad so that put me off! X

What's her experiences of it? Heard so many bad stories but thankfully seen pictures of what I ordered from people who bought previously so hoping for the best! My sister got a frozen doll last year and it was beyond bad so that put me off! X

I'm not sure exactly what she bought mostly clothes i think, think she bought footie tops and trainers/bags for my sisters, she must have been happy with them for her to order more though. She just said they can take a little while to come but thats expected really.

It's a website from china i think they do alot of wholesale stuff and cheap clothing/toys etc. lots of character stuff.

Can someone help me plz. Iv got dd the baby Disney Princess doll ( Belle, incase it makes a difference) and a pushchair. She was quite enjoying the baby bottles at stay and play so thought I'd get her something like that. She is only 16 months. But I was thinking a bottle or something. Does anyone know if there are any that would work? Don't want to spend too much. Also can anyone recommend any doll accessories suitable for DD. I had like 5 dolls growing up, I just used to paint their hair pink and give them tattoos, don't remember all the accessories.

I'm not sure exactly what she bought mostly clothes i think, think she bought footie tops and trainers/bags for my sisters, she must have been happy with them for her to order more though. She just said they can take a little while to come but thats expected really.

It's a website from china i think they do alot of wholesale stuff and cheap clothing/toys etc. lots of character stuff.

That's encouraging, that's what I got below, not bad for less than £50. Says it should all be here by 10th December so I'll report back. Sure I'll give in and get the Star Wars Lego minifigs before the night is through as well x

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    62.7 KB · Views: 51

That's encouraging, that's what I got below, not bad for less than £50. Says it should all be here by 10th December so I'll report back. Sure I'll give in and get the Star Wars Lego minifigs before the night is through as well x

They look great hope they turn out well! x

who's the sexy outfit for?

:flasher:

:rofl:

Well... I bought it to go in a hamper for dh so he'll be distracted when I start filling the lounge with presents as the ten tree presents we've agreed on has well and truly gone out the window :blush:

What he won't realise is with a 3 year old coming into our bed at 10.30 on the dot every single night I won't actually be wearing it any time soon :rofl:

Thanks leonie, will let yous all know when they arrive x

The Hulk figure was reduced to £3.90 from £12.99 in our Sainsburys today. Not bad for a super hero fan!
Got one for son who is starting to show a vague interest, however I think it's the most ugly thing I've seen!!

https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product...bps_img_s-3_8627_5ec5d802&smid=A3P5ROKL5A1OLE

Gruffalo set £30 down to £10 free delivery

The Hulk figure was reduced to £3.90 from £12.99 in our Sainsburys today. Not bad for a super hero fan!
Got one for son who is starting to show a vague interest, however I think it's the most ugly thing I've seen!!

Pillarbox was it the big ish figure think they are around 7 or 10 inches, or a small one? Great Price !

I am not close to a sainsburys so not sure if its worth the journey incase they are not in stock .

Can anyone recommend a good quality Snakes and Ladders game? Either gender neutral or for a boy. I can find lovely girlie ones (Minnie Mouse, Frozen etc.) but no boy ones!

This one is half price at The Entertainer . They also have a Thomas the tank one

https://www.thetoyshop.com/games-jigsaws/family-games/Snakes-&-Ladders-Game/p/269779

Just went to local Sainsburys and the Hulk is still £12.99 there :dohh:

Does anyone know where I would find a good size toy post box?? Can only find post office sets.

Making a weaning hamper for my nephew anyone seen any good deals on cups, bowls, freezer pots etc

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->