- 2015 JUNE BUGS - Join Us!

Radiance, i cant think of any words apart from i am so so sorry for your loss. What a beautiful name for a beautiful girl.

Awww :D thats great. I've got to wait till Friday for my scan!! Driving my up the wall haha

Can't wait for your appointment hun.... Will it be your first scan? Apologies if you've answered that before? It's normal to feel nervous now that it's getting near than before when you we're all excited about having it. You and your baby will do great..... :hugs:

:cry: Today was my big appointment and scan. The scan instantly revealed that our baby GIRL no longer had a heartbeat. I was 13+3 today, they suspect she passed away in the last couple days. She measured ahead, exactly 14 weeks. :cry:

She was absolutely beautiful on the screen, looked like she was blowing kisses. We named her Elena Rosalie Larsen :cloud9: My normal OB is suppose to call tomorrow about my induction. I can keep you all posted if you would like.

I definitely will be checking in here and there and I'm still in the facebook group.
We are absolutely devastated.

Shilo, I have a special request. When you add me to the angel list would you add Elena :pink:?

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

There's no words i can think of that could make you feel better hun but i'm very very sorry for your loss... :cry::hugs: This is just so unfair.... Elena's going to watch you and will ask the Almighty for you to give you another miracle, SOOOOON......

:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

Oh Kim big :hugs: Elena is such a beautiful name. I'm so sorry you've had yet another loss this year :hugs:

Kim I'm so so sorry for your loss. Devastating :cry:

I am so so sorry to hear that radiance, life is so cruel sometimes. Sending you massive :hugs: x

Congratulations on your scan 30mummyof1 :)

Radiance, I am so sorry for your loss - Elena is a beautiful name :hugs: I was so hoping that this pregnancy would be your rainbow :cry:

:cry: Today was my big appointment and scan. The scan instantly revealed that our baby GIRL no longer had a heartbeat. I was 13+3 today, they suspect she passed away in the last couple days. She measured ahead, exactly 14 weeks. :cry:

She was absolutely beautiful on the screen, looked like she was blowing kisses. We named her Elena Rosalie Larsen :cloud9: My normal OB is suppose to call tomorrow about my induction. I can keep you all posted if you would like.

I definitely will be checking in here and there and I'm still in the facebook group.

Shilo, I have a special request. When you add me to the angel list would you add Elena :pink:?
a

Word can not express how truly sorry I am and how heartbroken I feel for you!! I know there is little can be said to take the pain away, only that there will be a beautiful angel with you always to love you and watch over you. And a great support group of wonderful ladies here waiting for you if you need us :hugs: :hugs:

Awww :D thats great. I've got to wait till Friday for my scan!! Driving my up the wall haha

Can't wait for your appointment hun.... Will it be your first scan? Apologies if you've answered that before? It's normal to feel nervous now that it's getting near than before when you we're all excited about having it. You and your baby will do great..... :hugs:

Thank you:flower:

Yes will be my 1st scan appointment. Was tempted to push for an early one but decided after last time seeing a perfect little bean at7+2w for it not to end well at my 12w scan that it would prob not do much to help with the nerves, so braved it out.
Kind of at the point I just wish it was over and done with haha.
How are you? Xx

So sorry again radiance :hugs: :cry:

Elena is such a beautiful name for such a beautiful angel, fly high baby girl <3

Radiance I am so sorry to hear this. You will be in my thoughts today. She's beautiful. And a beautiful name!!

Radiance - I so very sorry for your loss :( Hopefully your rainbow baby arrives soon :hugs:
You picked a beautiful name.

30mummyof1 - I agree with shilo, I think its a girl :)

pink_phoenix - sickness comes and goes, hope it goes away permanently soon ;) I hope yours stops too :hugs:
Fx for your scan :)

mdscpa - congrats on hearing the heartbeat :)

Radiance - I so very sorry for your loss :( Hopefully your rainbow baby arrives soon :hugs:
You picked a beautiful name.

30mummyof1 - I agree with shilo, I think its a girl :)

pink_phoenix - sickness comes and goes, hope it goes away permanently soon ;) I hope yours stops too :hugs:
Fx for your scan :)

mdscpa - congrats on hearing the heartbeat :)

Everytime I think it's getting better it comes back with vengeance haha.

Can't wait for my scan, got a very strange feeling there could be more than one little dudette in there xx

Same here, although not being actually sick everytime I think my nausea is disappearing it comes back again...! :dohh:

Of course I will add her name. I've already said it on FB, but I am so sorry. Her name is beautiful. You can tell how adorable and beautiful she is in your scan picture. So sorry.

I just want to add to the condolences. I hope when you come back to check, all the love from this group will help just the tiniest bit.
:hug:

Oh forgot to say shilo, would you mind amending my dd please to the 11th. Thank you x

So me and DH used the doppler again today 11w6d to try mode 2 settings and have it recorded closer to the speaker so the sound would be great.... :happydance: with the outcome... We decided to try it on a weekly basis. :happydance: while waiting for doc's visit.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F46EyATx0Ng&feature=youtu.be

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->