- 2015 JUNE BUGS - Join Us!

Radiance, so sorry to hear your very sad news. You'll be in my thoughts and prayers lovely xx

So me and DH used the doppler again today 11w6d to try mode 2 settings and have it recorded closer to the speaker so the sound would be great.... :happydance: with the outcome... We decided to try it on a weekly basis. :happydance: while waiting for doc's visit.

aww thats great :)

ive just had a play with my dopler and its getting much easier to find HB and still makes me grin like an idiot when i find it haha. defo a case of simple things and simple minds xx

the wait for the doc is like the longest wait ever isnt it, ive only got 2 days to wait, feels like 2 weeks :wacko::wacko:

Same here, although not being actually sick everytime I think my nausea is disappearing it comes back again...! :dohh:

i havent actually been sick yet, come close a few times tho like feeling my mouth water or being sick but it not actually making it out, its worse when i have heart burn and burp tho, that awful burning taste :nope:
and really really gagged the other day changing the bin, OH came charging down the stairs thinking id actually been sick was that bad :dohh: poor bugger hes more on edge than i am

So me and DH used the doppler again today 11w6d to try mode 2 settings and have it recorded closer to the speaker so the sound would be great.... :happydance: with the outcome... We decided to try it on a weekly basis. :happydance: while waiting for doc's visit.

aww thats great :)

ive just had a play with my dopler and its getting much easier to find HB and still makes me grin like an idiot when i find it haha. defo a case of simple things and simple minds xx

the wait for the doc is like the longest wait ever isnt it, ive only got 2 days to wait, feels like 2 weeks :wacko::wacko:

Same here, although not being actually sick everytime I think my nausea is disappearing it comes back again...! :dohh:

i havent actually been sick yet, come close a few times tho like feeling my mouth water or being sick but it not actually making it out, its worse when i have heart burn and burp tho, that awful burning taste :nope:
and really really gagged the other day changing the bin, OH came charging down the stairs thinking id actually been sick was that bad :dohh: poor bugger hes more on edge than i am

I get the retching but nothing comes out luckily. Still yucky though :sick:

We already got the spot so we find it easier, baby keeps on moving though but still we managed to find him/her back :happydance: You're defo right about the waiting.... it always takes forever....

As for my symptoms, been constipated for 4 days and today finally I was able to release :haha: Sorry TMI.

I get the retching but nothing comes out luckily. Still yucky though :sick:

i think thats worse, sometimes i think id rather actually be sick to see if the sickness passes, nout worse than feeling like you want to be sick but dont get the relief for actually being sick :wacko: xx

We already got the spot so we find it easier, baby keeps on moving though but still we managed to find him/her back :happydance: You're defo right about the waiting.... it always takes forever....

As for my symptoms, been constipated for 4 days and today finally I was able to release :haha: Sorry TMI.

i was really awfully constipated but changed the folic acid tabs from the ones the doc gave me with added iron and some other stuff to some with only folic acid in and constipation went away over night i just couldnt hack it, was in so much pain with not being able to go was crying. Maybe try some different preg supliments if yours are high in iron xx

Radiance I can't believe your news I am so so sorry, such a gorgeous name, I'm praying you are blessed with a little miracle very soon :hugs:

Anyone else apprehensive about telling? My parents were so excited when i told them i was pregnant and im scared they wont be as excited this time. My mother watches my daughter for me whilst i work and im scared she will think i dont appreciate her. I have looked into putting the baby into a creche and will probably do that a few days a week. She only has my daughter on a wed one week and the next week she has her mon to fri but for a few hours each day because of my oh shifts. I am also not looking forward to telling my boss. There is another 3 people pregnant, in a small local business and i think she will think ive got pregnant to cause her issues. Also when i was on maternity leave the last time she messed up my holidays and i didnt get what i was entitled to. I would also like to try and take 1 year off if i can financially.

I am 13 1/2 weeks and no one knows yet. I want to wait till christmas but even last night i said to my oh we could wait until the 20 weeks scan which he isnt keen to do.

I so far have put on 2lbs, but think thats probably because i have went from going daily to the toilet to once a week. I have also put on 1 inch around my waist. Due to feeling better i have started eating healthier again and will watch what i eat because i dont want to put on 50lbs like i did with my daughter.

12 Weeks Pregnant: Bloated/Bump Belly​

https://i1369.photobucket.com/albums/ag240/mdscpa/10w_zps19991769.jpg

https://i1369.photobucket.com/albums/ag240/mdscpa/11w_zps2b5f7d47.jpg

https://i1369.photobucket.com/albums/ag240/mdscpa/12w_zps4fe5fa20.jpg

https://www.pregnology.com/preggoticker2/FFFFFF/000099/My%20Little%20One/06/18/2015.png
Make a pregnancy ticker

So jealous of everyones bumps. I just look fatter lol

:eek: have just gone public with my news!

That's great!!!! Congratulations....

Me and DH plan to go public maybe after 24 weeks..... Right now, only immediate family and very very close friends knew....

So jealous of everyones bumps. I just look fatter lol

Don't be, i'm even confused if that's a bump or i'm just bloated.... If it's a bump, im confused why im popping up so early....

No way i could keep it a secret, my bump's been too obvious for weeks now. :haha: My friend that see every day at school has 'known' for weeks even though i have a big coat on most of the time that i see!

Oh, i forgot to mention, my employer and colleagues knew about my pregnancy as well.. I have to tell them the reason why i didn't report to work for few days before when MS hit me so bad.... Which we don't consider public since we're overseas.... We are just so excited to tell our friends and other relatives back home but we have to wait another 12 mos or so... We will see if we can keep that plan.... If not, earliest could be at 20 weeks...:happydance:

:eek: have just gone public with my news!

yayyyyyyy:happydance::happydance::happydance: xx

Don't be, i'm even confused if that's a bump or i'm just bloated.... If it's a bump, im confused why im popping up so early....

Id have said defiantly a lovely little bump, looks fabulous :cloud9:
can really see a change between your 1st and second picture

cant wait to get mine haha xx

I've had my first scan. Baby was waving and kicking away was so cute! I've been put forward 6 days so I'm now 12+6 and my due date is 12th June.

Update,

After being in active labor for 17 hours I delivered our beautiful Elena Rosalie. She looked a lot like me and had a little dimple on her right cheek. She was big for her age, she was close to 5.5 inches long. I had wonderful OBs and nurses again, which I'm thankful for. I feel physically and emotionally exhausted. Elena physically looked perfect and she was ahead in development, as we had no tests done no one knew what to expect with appearance or development. We still are suspecting I got an infection because my cervix had been dilated one. They sent my placenta and cord in and they are also doing a chromosomal analysis on Elena, we should have that back in 5-10 days.

Radiance, i honestly have no words, your update brought tears to my eyes. You are being so strong. I send you hugs and hope you get some answers as to why.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->