- 2015 JUNE BUGS - Join Us!

Hi Pink, welcome! :)

I have trouble keeping up with everyone's posts but I hope everyone is doing well and maybe starting to feel better?
I'm due June 1st and heading into the 2nd trimester tomorrow. Wow, can't believe it!!
So far, energy has returned (despite my 3 and 4yr olds running around......), I've got a pretty good little bump going on, and I'm looking forward to hopefully feeling some flutters in the next couple weeks!! :flower:

12 week scan tomorrow, nervous...Can't wait to tell the boys about their new sibling if everything is ok :) and then start sharing with everyone. Have only told our parents and close friends so far.

Good luck on your appointment 30mummyof1..... FX everything is just fine......

Hi Pink, welcome! :)

I have trouble keeping up with everyone's posts but I hope everyone is doing well and maybe starting to feel better?
I'm due June 1st and heading into the 2nd trimester tomorrow. Wow, can't believe it!!
So far, energy has returned (despite my 3 and 4yr olds running around......), I've got a pretty good little bump going on, and I'm looking forward to hopefully feeling some flutters in the next couple weeks!! :flower:

Thank you :D

Aww a little bump he he, I can't wait to get my bump and actually look pregnant as apposed to like I've grossly over eaten all the time haha x good luck in your 2nd trimester and hopefully feeling miles better xx

I've been quite liberal with who i've told, I've felt so sick that it seemed far easier to tell people the truth than to lie. Even my two daughters know as they were starting to worry about me and kept asking when I'd be better, they're alot happier now they know why mummy has her head in a sink most of the day. Fingers crossed all will be good at the 12 week scan x

Due to severe dizziness, i went to the hospital to consult my OB and get checked if i need some meds to ease it up. She didn't gave me anything for it and told me it's just due to hormones and all i need is to rest and drink plenty of water. I ended up having my scan instead... Too bad DH wasn't around... Baby is all over the place, and yeah it's just one in there, it took them few minutes before they were able to get the FHR which is 147 bpm. However, baby's size is 7 cm and have put me more than a week ahead of 11w3d. Checked online and 7 cm size is for 13 weeks, i can't be 13 weeks, unless i'm growing super tall/large baby.... I will keep my due date though until we get another scan after a month.

Here's a pic of the scan which btw isn't that good. This is the last time we're going there and will have to change doc.... I'm not happy with the quality of their services nor the sonos.

https://i1369.photobucket.com/albums/ag240/mdscpa/30-11-2014-scan_zpsf9577171.jpg

Good luck to everyone having a scan this week xxx

:wohoo: :happydance: :yipee: :wohoo: :happydance: :yipee:

DH finally got the doppler!!!!!!!

https://i1369.photobucket.com/albums/ag240/mdscpa/FetalDoppler_zps0d63af71.jpg​

DH finally got the doppler!!!!!!!

https://i1369.photobucket.com/albums/ag240/mdscpa/FetalDoppler_zps0d63af71.jpg​

Ooohh where did yous get it? And how much? And is it any good? I really want one but oh would moat likely think it was a waste of money :dohh: also I would hate to get one then it be really bad quality! Haha

Hi Sarah,

DH got it from Clinical Guard with no freight charges cost us $ 78.99. It's Sonoline B. They have the newest "C" and others with cheaper price. I guess EBAY offers the cheapest prices but i just don't trust them. However, it took almost a month to finally get here.

We haven't tried it yet maybe tonight once we're home. DH has it and we're both working til tonight. Will try to get a video while trying it. Hoping for a great heartbeat.

Please refer to the link below.

https://www.clinicalguard.com/fetal-doppler-baby-heartbeat-monitors-vascular-monitors-c-48.html

Hi Sarah,

DH got it from Clinical Guard with no freight charges cost us $ 78.99. It's Sonoline B. They have the newest "C" and others with cheaper price. I guess EBAY offers the cheapest prices but i just don't trust them. However, it took almost a month to finally get here.

We haven't tried it yet maybe tonight once we're home. DH has it and we're both working til tonight. Will try to get a video while trying it. Hoping for a great heartbeat.

Please refer to the link below.

https://www.clinicalguard.com/fetal-doppler-baby-heartbeat-monitors-vascular-monitors-c-48.html

I was actually lucky enough that my best friend is pregnant and had her dopler sat round doing nothing. As shes 28 weeks and her Lil bean never sits still she passed it on.
I'm 11+2 weeks give or take and have used it a few times in the last week. Can Defo find beans heart beat but is a little tricky to find it for more than a few seconds at a time but is good fun when u do find it.
How far along are you? I Will you be able to use it now? take it that it gets easier to find?

I'm 11w4d today. Had a scan last night and found a heartbeat at 147.. Hopefully we can locate it tonight. Will try to take a video of the doppler while using it.

Awww :D thats great. I've got to wait till Friday for my scan!! Driving my up the wall haha

pink_phoenix - welcome, sorry for your loss, and congratulations for your pregnancy, H&H 9 months :hugs:

weewdy - I´ve still only told close family... it´s slowly leaking out, the way I like it... I will probably only tell other people as they notice I´m pregnant... I´m not showing yet... I´m a little bigger, but just look fat, and lying on my back there is no bump at all... this one is hiding snug down in my pelvis... :shrug:

lucy_lu - congrats with your second tri! :D Hope you feel LO soon :hugs:

30mummyof - good luck with your scan :)

bungle - aww, my LO was scared the first time I threw up in the sink.. had to console him afterwards, as he was hysterical :nope:
They don´t always understand...

mdscpa - Wow, big baby! :shrug:
Wow, very blurry pic... :dohh:
Congrats with the doppler :)

Sarah1508 -
I got the same doppler on Amazon 1.5 years ago, for 50USD. Took 10 days to get it. ;)

AFM - my back is killing me these days. I was supposed to work yesterday and today but couldn´t... sitting kills my back :( I have a doctors appointment on Wednesday.
I´m barely queasy these days, just dry heaving every once in a while, with a hurl in between, not too horrible though.
No bump yet, it popped out a little, then popped right back in. It seems to be causing this pain I´m having. I´m carrying this baby farther back than my first... I can definitely feel the pressure in my pelvis, I´m starting to get sciatic pain, and my back is so sore, it feels like every single bone is loose... ( not to mention my coccyx still being bust from my last delivery and birth - I´m going to ask the physical therapist to try to manipulate it back into it´s rightful place).
I felt my first movement in week 10... it´s getting more defined, but still very few and far between.
I saw in the 12 week scan why that might be, she/he is very active in there :haha:

Had my scan, and all is well with baby. Lots of stretching and kicking going on! :cloud9:

baby1.jpg

baBY2.jpg

baby.jpg

Yay 30mummyof1! Glad everything was good. Nub and skull look :pink: to me! So that's my guess for you :)

Preg pilot

Thank you :D
Hope your back doesn't get too bad. Mines been pretty awful but I think that's more down to my disability than the pregnancy!!
Bet ur relieved the sickness is easing too xx

30mummyof1

Pictures look fabulous

Hope everyone else has had a good day, I'm Defo on the count down for scan now, nerves are taking over excitement tho now. Struggling to sleep :( xx

:happydance:

We heard our baby!!!!!! Highest FHR is at 169 bpm. It was a music in our ears odd that after hearing it, this pregnancy starts to sink in.... Apologies for all the noises...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HqRD5ZZugxU

:happydance:

We heard our baby!!!!!! Highest FHR is at 169 bpm. It was a music in our ears odd that after hearing it, this pregnancy starts to sink in.... Apologies for all the noises...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HqRD5ZZugxU

Was just wondering how you got on. Strange how a little sound can make you feel so amazing isn't it!!
Really sunk in for me there was tiny little miracle growing in there :cloud9::cloud9:

:cry: Today was my big appointment and scan. The scan instantly revealed that our baby GIRL no longer had a heartbeat. I was 13+3 today, they suspect she passed away in the last couple days. She measured ahead, exactly 14 weeks. :cry:

She was absolutely beautiful on the screen, looked like she was blowing kisses. We named her Elena Rosalie Larsen :cloud9: My normal OB is suppose to call tomorrow about my induction. I can keep you all posted if you would like.

I definitely will be checking in here and there and I'm still in the facebook group.
We are absolutely devastated.

Shilo, I have a special request. When you add me to the angel list would you add Elena :pink:?

Attachments

• 10435981_10204576402557436_1683496220732302810_n.jpg
    10435981_10204576402557436_1683496220732302810_n.jpg
    30.6 KB · Views: 21

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79