- 2015 JUNE BUGS - Join Us!

Has anyone felt the baby move already? I haven't yet... I want to feel him move! I have read that with your first child the movement starts at 16-20 weeks... I don't have any patience :)

Haven't yet.... I read that quickening starts at 16 weeks.... But it's gonna be hard to distinguish for first pregnancy. It's my first as well so looking forward to it.

Sorry I've been so behind but I went through and updated the front page today. If anyone is missing, please let me know.

Heather, again I'm so sorry for your loss. I've added a pink stork with Chelsea's name.

Thanks for adding me Shilo!! Looking forward to go through the rest of my journey with you ladies :happydance:

I'll be the weirdo that finishes the 258 odd pages (almost at page 200) so that I kind of know you ladies a bit :rofl:

AFM: Due June 27 and BFP cycle #6 of TTC (me) & NTNP (dh) :haha:
We were "not preventing" but I was doing opks and temping in secret for cycle 6 and that was my lucky cycle.

I developed a kidney pipe infection last week at 12w1d and unfortunately the risk of mc if my kidneys got infected was one that I wasn't willing to take so doc gave me antibiotics which is acceptable to use when in need during pregnancy.

Infection not completely gone but getting there. GP is not going to give me any more antibiotics now unless God forbid it picks up again.
He did another ultrasound and it was SOOOOO AMAZING!!!!!!

Last time I went for an ultrasound was 11w2d and he measured baby at 10weeks. Today at 13w2d he measured and we got a healthy 14w1d :dance:
I'm so glad the growth picked up and I could see the difference in the size of baby on the abdominal scan. Baby was jumping and moving but also lay still enough so that Dr and Mommy could see the heart beat (last time he/she was way too busy to get a nice picture).

It was the best morning pregnancy wise by far (so far) :yipee:

Now if only the morning sickness could give me a break :thumbup:

Has anyone felt the baby move already? I haven't yet... I want to feel him move! I have read that with your first child the movement starts at 16-20 weeks... I don't have any patience :)

Not yet, but I'm totally impatient for it :haha: I can't wait till I can feel the movement...

I have been feeling baby move since about 11 weeks. I felt all of my pregnancies pretty early but this one seems extra early and I think it's because it's number three.

Last night was the first time actually got to sit down and feel the baby move for a while it was really fun

Finally got my date for my 20 week scan!!!! :happydance:

So excited and dreading it all at the same time haha!
It's not till Feb 6th and seems miles away haha xx

That's great..... :happydance: Can't wait to see the reveal.... What do you think you're having?

I'm really hoping a girl, everyone else has agreed upto now, soon as my mum saw the scan (after she had stopped crying) she said pooh that looks like a girl haha!! Put a pic in gender predictions and everyone said girl so really really keeping my fingers crossed. Obviously healthy is main priority but girl would just be the cherry on top haha xx

How are you getting on? Xx

30mummyof1:

Ohhhh I'm so excited for u!!!

U will have to come let us all know as soon as you can, will be stalking this thread haha xx

I Defo haven't felt movement but I think I'm quite away off that yet?!
I always thought it was about 20weeks you could feel it haha
Would have been a shock at 16 if I felt it

That's great..... :happydance: Can't wait to see the reveal.... What do you think you're having?

I'm really hoping a girl, everyone else has agreed upto now, soon as my mum saw the scan (after she had stopped crying) she said pooh that looks like a girl haha!! Put a pic in gender predictions and everyone said girl so really really keeping my fingers crossed. Obviously healthy is main priority but girl would just be the cherry on top haha xx

30mummyof1:

U will have to come let us all know as soon as you can, will be stalking this thread haha xx

Thanks I will do! X

have you posted the pic of the scan?

30mummyof1:

I posted it in the gendar predictions bit when I'd first had the 12 week scan. And was my avatar for a while
Will try and post it here now.......
IMG_20141205_125357.jpg
Hope that worked xx

Sorry I've been so behind but I went through and updated the front page today. If anyone is missing, please let me know.

Heather, again I'm so sorry for your loss. I've added a pink stork with Chelsea's name.

Thanks for adding me Shilo!! Looking forward to go through the rest of my journey with you ladies :happydance:

I'll be the weirdo that finishes the 258 odd pages (almost at page 200) so that I kind of know you ladies a bit :rofl:

AFM: Due June 27 and BFP cycle #6 of TTC (me) & NTNP (dh) :haha:
We were "not preventing" but I was doing opks and temping in secret for cycle 6 and that was my lucky cycle.

I developed a kidney pipe infection last week at 12w1d and unfortunately the risk of mc if my kidneys got infected was one that I wasn't willing to take so doc gave me antibiotics which is acceptable to use when in need during pregnancy.

Infection not completely gone but getting there. GP is not going to give me any more antibiotics now unless God forbid it picks up again.
He did another ultrasound and it was SOOOOO AMAZING!!!!!!

Last time I went for an ultrasound was 11w2d and he measured baby at 10weeks. Today at 13w2d he measured and we got a healthy 14w1d :dance:
I'm so glad the growth picked up and I could see the difference in the size of baby on the abdominal scan. Baby was jumping and moving but also lay still enough so that Dr and Mommy could see the heart beat (last time he/she was way too busy to get a nice picture).

It was the best morning pregnancy wise by far (so far) :yipee:

Now if only the morning sickness could give me a break :thumbup:

Welcome...glad that you had a good experience at your scan appointment! Thank you so much for reading through the whole thread and getting to know everyone. We really appreciate it. Sometimes people that haven't had a chance to read through the whole thread can be really insensitive without realising it, especially if someone has talked about a previous loss.

I Defo haven't felt movement but I think I'm quite away off that yet?! I always thought it was about 20weeks you could feel it haha. Would have been a shock at 16 if I felt it

You should feel your baby's first movements between weeks 16 and 25 of your pregnancy. By the second pregnancy, some women start to feel movements as early as 13 weeks. You're more likely to feel baby move when you're in a quiet position, either sitting or lying down.

Babies tend to move more at certain times of the day as they alternate between alertness and sleep. They are usually most active between 9 p.m. and 1 a.m., right as you're trying to get to sleep.

- quote from https://www.webmd.com/baby/fetal-movement-feeling-baby-kick :)

Ooh thanks anya that great bit of info :D
And ideas what it actually feels like? Or Is it one of those things you can explain?
Xx

I posted it in the gendar predictions bit when I'd first had the 12 week scan. And was my avatar for a while
Will try and post it here now.......
View attachment 831393
Hope that worked xx

oh sorry. yes. sorry didnt realize who u were at first with ur avatar change... sorry about thqt

Haha its ok, do tend to change these things often.
Was having a miss the doggie day so decided I'd put a pic of her up xx

I am very happy to announce we are having a...

a baby girl!! so so happy and shocked too after 2 boys!! :cloud9:

So so happy for you hun..... :happydance::happydance: Do you have a photo of the scan?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->