- 2015 JUNE BUGS - Join Us!

I have to comment when i saw her reply. Actually, i'm not at ease the way she responded the first time i thought maybe i just misunderstood it but when i saw her latest reply i think i'm not mistaken and i have to say something. She really sounded like she has lots of issues. I pity her DD and her coming twins....

I have to comment when i saw her reply. Actually, i'm not at ease the way she responded the first time i thought maybe i just misunderstood it but when i saw her latest reply i think i'm not mistaken and i have to say something. She really sounded like she has lots of issues. I pity her DD and her coming twins....

What was the first reply? U should've seen her private Message to me. It was an essay and completely out of nowhere and rude. I don't wish ill on her at all, but it's best to keep her blocked and stay away. Not everyone is nice unfortunately.

Omg nillabean are you ok?
I have found some peoples comments and input less than diserable a few times now, I don't understand some people's mentality x

I hope ur ok xx

Omg nillabean are you ok?
I have found some peoples comments and input less than diserable a few times now, I don't understand some people's mentality x

I hope ur ok xx

Yes I'm OK. Thanks for asking: ) ..usually I would let it rub off, but she made a comment about something I was already self ccncious about to begin with because of me being high risk and all and concerned about the baby. My doctor told me the reason his head looked like that in that moment was because he/she was moving and it wasn't a still shot. I'd prefer someone talk about me though and not an unborn child. Watever though. I hope she doesn't have to deal with people talking about her babies. Karma is a u know wat

I saw the comments earlier and I'm sorry that somebody would be sooo incredibly rude and insensitive :hugs:

Yes I'm OK. Thanks for asking: ) ..usually I would let it rub off, but she made a comment about something I was already self ccncious about to begin with because of me being high risk and all and concerned about the baby. My doctor told me the reason his head looked like that in that moment was because he/she was moving and it wasn't a still shot. I'd prefer someone talk about me though and not an unborn child. Watever though. I hope she doesn't have to deal with people talking about her babies. Karma is a u know wat

To talk about any child is wrong. There the essence of innocence. Like I said I really don't understand some people's mentality and how they seem to get kicks from belittling other people. It's lower than low, i didn't see the comments on your other post hun so I can't really comment on that but I just wanted make sure you were ok xx
Any little thing can be enough to tip someone over the edge especially as you say being high risk is enough with out some third party throwing in their two cents x
Hopefully you will just continue to come across the wonderful ladies the majority of this forum is made of xx

I saw the comments earlier and I'm sorry that somebody would be sooo incredibly rude and insensitive :hugs:

I'm so confused. How many comments were there? I've had her blocked for a while and have spoken nothing of her. I am surprised if u saw multiple things about me

I'm so confused. How many comments were there? I've had her blocked for a while and have spoken nothing of her. I am surprised if u saw multiple things about me

There was just 3 pages in total and the one I saw is the one Mscdpa commented on where your baby was called a name due to the u/s pic. The pics aren't showing anymore and the thread has been closed.
Again I'm sorry and hopefully you won't let this ruin a perfectly great pregnancy. I know high risk is scary as I was there for a bit and had to go through a few heart tests to be classified as ok again.

Keep your head up :hugs:

So, getting nervous about the ultra sound...
I told my friend a couple of days ago, and she sort of reminded me that they may find that the baby is dead, and I didn't even think of that! I was all like "Once I get past the 12 first weeks, everything will be fine".
And now I'm all nervous and thinking of getting one of those home doppler systems.. Any of you girls have them? Are they any good?

Snorman, have you had your first ultrasound (the 12 week one)? If so, your risk of anything going wrong after that are really low. Even after a good 8 week scan your risk of miscarriage is down to somewhere between 1 and 2%. So I wouldn't worry about it, especially if you don't have any symptoms that would hint at a problem (severe cramps and bleeding). You'll be fine!! When's your next scan? My 20 week scan isn't until Jan 23rd, when I'll be more like 21.5 weeks! Oh well. I think the midwife will maybe have a listen to the heart when I see her Jan 8th though. most places they'll do that from around 16 weeks I think.

I told my friend a couple of days ago, and she sort of reminded me that they may find that the baby is dead, and I didn't even think of that! I was all like "Once I get past the 12 first weeks, everything will be fine".
And now I'm all nervous and thinking of getting one of those home doppler systems.. Any of you girls have them? Are they any good?

When is your u/s? Sorry if you said already.

I'm sure everything will go just great and sorry that your friend scared you hun :hugs:

I have a Doppler but I'm yet to find the heart beat and I'm passed 14 weeks already. Mine however was bought 2nd hand. I can find my own heart beat with it perfectly but I struggle a lot with trying to find baby. I have however had 2 ultrasounds and I know it is there as I saw it so I'm not too stressed about it.

Some other ladies I've seen on threads have the Sonoline B (I think) that they use and have found the heart beat nice and early.

I think you should decide whether it would work for you or not. It can cause you a lot of unnecessary stress if you cannot find it even though nothing is wrong with baby. Otherwise if you do find it, it will be great reassurance.

Went for my check-up this morning and nothing much to report really. Still 3kg lighter than the weight I was before I fell pregnant.

I requested another urine test to check that the kidney pipe infection is gone and there is still some protein left in my urine. However it is very little so as long as I continue drinking a lot of water I'll be able to wash it out. That is a relief :)

I'm a tiny little bit annoyed at the nurse because last time I went there she said she would do an internal exam and book my 20 week ultrasound. She kind of changes her story every time I see her and I don't like that. Anyway....

This morning when I got there she did not do the internal exam. When not pregnant I would not have minded because I am so not a fan of anyone except dh exploring the nether regions. I just wanted to know if everything is okay down there because I don't know what it is suppose to feel like and quite frankly I don't check anymore because I don't want to give myself an infection.

My next appointment will be 9 Feb and then I will insist on having it done.

Other than that I insisted that my scan be booked today still because I didn't want to get to 20 weeks and then find out that there is a waiting list and have to wait for my scan. Luckily the nurse listened to me on this one and my scan will be 20w4d on 11 Feb 2015 :dance:

Everything will be fine hun.... What your friend said is a No, No, to me.... She should be saying words of comfort not anything that may stress you... First tri is very worrisome and reminding you about the bad things that may happen is not gonna help.....

DH bought Sonoline B fetal doppler. We first tried it at 11w3d fortunately we heard the heartbeat. It's the only thing that's keeping us/me sane while waiting for next appointment....

FX for everything will be just fine....:hugs:

Hi there everyone, it's been quite a while since I last posted and I don't know much of what's gone on in here :)

An update on me and baby, I've had problem after problem, been admitted to hospital 6 times. I had a major bleed at 11w+6, I've had a really bad kidney infection and I am still getting infections, as soon as ones cleared up I get another. Quite frankly I am sick of taking antibiotics as its all I've seemed to do since falling pregnant.

I will be 18weeks on Wednesday, my dating can showed baby measuring smaller then first thought so makes me due the 3rd and not the 1st, but I am tiny still. I don't look pregnant at all and yet with my first by this time I had quite a bump and come my 20w scan I was clearly pregnant. Worried they are going to put the date back further just because I am so small.
Baby is getting bigger though as the kicks in the bladder are getting stronger by the day :) oh and the sore itchy boobs :(

Hope everyone had a lovely Christmas :) my little girl was 4 on Saturday, don't know where the times gone!!
I got my OH two books for Christmas, first time dads survival guide and the one before it about the pregnancy. He's getting really into it :)

I know this maybe taboo, but has anyone started looking into prams? I've picked mine but not bought it yet, having to save after we move house this coming weekend.

Hope everyone is well :) speak again soon xxxx

I'm sorry you are struggling a bit GoogilyBear.
I had kidney pipe infection 2 weeks ago and that was bad enough that I cannot even imagine how kidney infection must feel :hugs:

My mom bought me a pram as soon as I told her I was pregnant and that was at 3w4d :haha:
She couldn't help herself. It is a pretty cool pram and comes with a rear facing car seat/carrier that you can clip on and off the pram as well. I'm not sure of the brand but it wouldn't make much difference as I live in South Africa and our brands will be a lot different from yours.

Congrats on your daughter's birthday as well :)

Wunnabubba, what's the internal exam for? They don't do them here until you're in labour (and I'll probably decline them then, too)...but I can't think of what they may be looking for this early on?

I've got my pram, it's the same I used for my daughter (she's 2 now, we'll maybe get a buggy board for her) and I love it! Well worth the money as it'll do these two kids and more if we decide to have them...or we'll pass it on to someone else. It's as good as new after 2+ years use. The carseat clips into it too, and the basket is massive, so it's great for shopping and that, and the wheels are nice and big so it's great in the city but also doing well on grass, pebbles and sand. I love it. Oh, it's an uppababy vista by the way! :D highly recommended. ;)

Snufkin, I'm not 100% sure what they do but I do know it does NOT include a pap smear.

We go to the clinic here and we literally get a paperback A4 book with sheets that they have to complete at every check up you go for. Later on they start measuring your tummy etc and that gets pinpointed on a growth chart.

Anyway on my last visit there was a sheet for internal exam to check vulva, discharge and a few more things and the nurse advised they will do it in my next visit (being today). So to be completely honest I'm not 100% sure about the checks either but I was just wondering if it is there to be completed in the sheets that we are given why they do not do it.

Probably just me overanalysing things again. I'm a bit obsessive compulsive as well and make lists at work on what has to be done. I work accordingly and now there is these sheets that aren't being completed accordingly and it drives me nuts :rofl:

Thanks for asking because after reading your response I thought about it again and realised while typing how silly I was :D

Yeah, I really wouldn't worry about it unless you get weird discharge or something. I'm quite glad to be left alone this time! :D first proper appointment isn't for another 2 weeks!

Thank you!!
Yah I don't like being prodded at either. I sometimes miss my old GYN when we lived in the big city. He knew my history so well and he knew how to make me feel comfy and respected when they did the exams.

Quick question to you ladies who have the belly line (linea nigra). If it extends past your belly button up to your ribs did it do so immediately or did it start below the belly button and then increase up to your ribs later?

Trying to do old wives tale gender prediction with mine as I probably cannot afford to pee on the baking powder anymore :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->