- 2015 JUNE BUGS - Join Us!

I must have accidentally unsubscribed to this thread :dohh: because I haven't seen it in ages! :hi: again :haha: :flower:

hi :) any ultrasound or bump pics to share :p . also, do u know if ur having a boy or girl?

Hey I only have the first ultrasound pic so far only getting to have my second scan at 22 weeks boo! :haha: so will have to try be patient till then to find out the gender even though I'm still convinced it's a wee girl but oh thinks different! :haha: I actually haven't taken any bump pics this time round :O I lived a good bump pic last time but I've been so poorly with HG this time that I haven't found the time so far... Will deffo have to get at leat one though! Here's my first pic of our little bubba :flower:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    24.3 KB · Views: 5
Oh and here is my lo seeing the ultrasound of his little sister or brother :flower:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    27 KB · Views: 2
Ladies I'd like to thank you for all the support and putting up with my jibberish haha. Gives me great pleasure to announce me and OH have got our long awaited rainbow princess xx
The sonogropher was 100% sure was a girl and even printed us a potty shot to prove it haha xxx

Ahhh so happy for you love! :happydance: Mixed with a hint of jealousy :haha: congrats on team pink! :pink: :flower:

I'm going crazy here not being able to go for a scan to find out gender!!!!!!

27 days till my scan and that is FOREVER + a few more days and a tww away :cry:

I must have accidentally unsubscribed to this thread :dohh: because I haven't seen it in ages! :hi: again :haha: :flower:

hi :) any ultrasound or bump pics to share :p . also, do u know if ur having a boy or girl?

Hey I only have the first ultrasound pic so far only getting to have my second scan at 22 weeks boo! :haha: so will have to try be patient till then to find out the gender even though I'm still convinced it's a wee girl but oh thinks different! :haha: I actually haven't taken any bump pics this time round :O I lived a good bump pic last time but I've been so poorly with HG this time that I haven't found the time so far... Will deffo have to get at leat one though! Here's my first pic of our little bubba :flower:
How many weeks was that first ultrasound. Nice side profile. I too think girl:p

Cutepic of ur baby boy. Also,Wat is hg?

Thanks for sharing

Well now that u say the days, it is a long wait. I agree with ur hubby now to go to the doctors -they might give u a scan like they did mdscpa... u can go to emergency right? I don't remember if u said it was far. I would love to see if they can check to make sire everything is OK for u..and see baby at the same tine

Pink, I posted Mdscpa's one in her pregnancy journal and this one is for you :hugs:

https://i.imgur.com/I2H3NHO.png

Were u able to get q side profile of the face?

Is that question for me? Haha and if so... Whaaa? Sorry I'm a bit slow :haha: :flower:

:hugs: I know exactly how you feel! My scan was supposed to be on Tuesday but we couldn't make it due to this end of the island being out of petrol for the past few weeks so we couldn't get down (yes I live in the stone ages :haha: ) now the only other time they can reschedule me in for is a months time at over 22 weeks :dohh: (because the sonographer only flys to the island once a month :dohh: ) trying not to count down the days this time round :haha:

Well now that u say the days, it is a long wait. I agree with ur hubby now to go to the doctors -they might give u a scan like they did mdscpa... u can go to emergency right? I don't remember if u said it was far. I would love to see if they can check to make sire everything is OK for u..and see baby at the same tine

They wont see me for this at the ER as it wont be classified as an emergency so they won't call the sonographer in for it either.

My local GP who did my private scans early isn't in town for a while still so I cant go to him either.

I'll just settle with whoever is on duty at the doc or the pharmacy to test my sugar levels and see what they say from there.

I'll just have to learn some patience :D

Is that question for me? Haha and if so... Whaaa? Sorry I'm a bit slow :haha: :flower:

:hugs: I know exactly how you feel! My scan was supposed to be on Tuesday but we couldn't make it due to this end of the island being out of petrol for the past few weeks so we couldn't get down (yes I live in the stone ages :haha: ) now the only other time they can reschedule me in for is a months time at over 22 weeks :dohh: (because the sonographer only flys to the island once a month :dohh: ) trying not to count down the days this time round :haha:

My exact scan date is 11 Feb, yours? We can be patience buddies :haha:

Don't worry our sonographer also only comes once a month and she only takes referrals from the government clinic. They scheduled my 20 week appointment and that is that.

I found the days are helping a little bit. I find ways to make them feel shorter by giving them "meaning"
Like today I have 27 days left. Next year I turn 27 but I don't have to wait till then for the scan :D
Tomorrow it will be 26 days, my current age etc etc.

I'm crazy so don't mind me much :haha:

They wont see me for this at the ER as it wont be classified as an emergency so they won't call the sonographer in for it either.

My local GP who did my private scans early isn't in town for a while still so I cant go to him either.

I'll just settle with whoever is on duty at the doc or the pharmacy to test my sugar levels and see what they say from there.

That's weird that they won't classify that as an emergency. There are people with nothing going and and go to the er for a runny nose. Or say they r having a heart attack when it's just blocked up gas. When I went to the er the second time, I demanded an ultrqsound. They don't know what u are feeling inside Especially if u express concern. When I went to the high risk appt. They asked me why I didn't go to labor and delovery ASAP whej I stopped feeling baby move. Then again another doc can tell me not to worry about it. I'm sorry wunna. But I'm glad ur working on ur patience at least. I actually can't believe we all conceived in freaking September!!!!!! We all had sex in the same month and conceived a baby loool. We've been preggars for a while:thumbup: cheers everyone

Sprry for typos

no I was asking mdscpa. But I don't think she read my post. The pic u shared is a good profile pic; )

I did ask u something else though. I asked u when was that first scan and what does hg mean

How many weeks was that first ultrasound. Nice side profile. I too think girl:p

Cutepic of ur baby boy. Also,Wat is hg?

Thanks for sharing

It was actually only at 11 plus a few days , haha it would be easier having another boy tbh but I've just got this feeling it's a girl ... Plus it would be great to be right over oh! :haha: he ALWAYS thinks he's right about everything! :haha: thanks :flower:
It's hyperemesis gravidarum (HG) for short haha il post a link describing what it is because I would be here all day listing out all the symptoms :dohh:
https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/pregn...ting-in-pregnancy-hyperemesis-gravidarum.aspx

That's weird that they won't classify that as an emergency. There are people with nothing going and and go to the er for a runny nose. Or say they r having a heart attack when it's just blocked up gas. When I went to the er the second time, I demanded an ultrqsound. They don't know what u are feeling inside Especially if u express concern. When I went to the high risk appt. They asked me why I didn't go to labor and delovery ASAP whej I stopped feeling baby move. Then again another doc can tell me not to worry about it. I'm sorry wunna. But I'm glad ur working on ur patience at least. I actually can't believe we all conceived in freaking September!!!!!! We all had sex in the same month and conceived a baby loool. We've been preggars for a while:thumbup: cheers everyone

Sprry for typos

Actually I conceived beginning of October :D but hey close enough. I ovulated on 05 October and I strongly believe 04 Oct was the day we conceived.
My mom's birthday so as a present I made her 1st grand child :haha:

My exact scan date is 11 Feb, yours? We can be patience buddies :haha:

Don't worry our sonographer also only comes once a month and she only takes referrals from the government clinic. They scheduled my 20 week appointment and that is that.

I found the days are helping a little bit. I find ways to make them feel shorter by giving them "meaning"
Like today I have 27 days left. Next year I turn 27 but I don't have to wait till then for the scan :D
Tomorrow it will be 26 days, my current age etc etc.

I'm crazy so don't mind me much :haha:

Haha im actually waiting on the date itself through a letter in the post but midwife already said it will be shortly after the 22 week mark :dohh: the possitive side though is that we will get to see baby more clearly then we would have at 18 weeks and will surely be able to find out the gender :happydance: just got to try be super patient!! :haha:
oohh that's a good idea dw I'm off my trolley at times too :haha: :flower:

Yay for off the trolley girls :dance: Love it :D

I'm going in to the local GP tomorrow morning to have blood sugar levels tested. DH seems to worry that I might have gestational diabetes due to me drinking more than 3 litres of water in a day, going to urinate a lot and dizzy spells which sometimes gets better after I have had something to eat.

I can say I get dizzy due to pregnancy and drink lots of water because it is hot and that is all I crave. Drinking that much water will obviously cause me to urinate more.

But hey if it helps put his mind at ease then why not just get checked. No u/s though. The local GP has terminal cancer and he did my early u/s. Unfortunately when I phoned now to enquire about the sugar test I also wanted to know how he was and I got the sad news that he is unfortunately not doing so good :cry:
He really is a lovely hands on Dr and a ladies man (I always joked like that because I can recall many a consultations where he always wanted to inject something into my bum so I had to drop my pants slightly :haha: )
Anyway I won't be bugging for scans from him as he has enough to deal with.

I'll just get sugars tested and then (im)patiently wait until 11 Feb for my scan.

Nilla, thought you were asking sarah... :haha: nope they couldnt get a good profile since she is facing backwards on the screen. Hopefully on our next scan in 4 weeks time we could have a good look.

Hope you are all well. Seems I'm sick again.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    31.8 KB · Views: 4

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe