- 2015 JUNE BUGS - Join Us!

This was also supposed to be attached to my last post :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    32.8 KB · Views: 12
Wunna sorry to hear about your gp :hugs: and good luck with the tests! :flower: I actually just got my scan date through the post there it's the 10th of February :brat: trying to now work out how far along I will actually be then....? Might take me a while.. :dohh: :haha:

Wunna sorry to hear about your gp :hugs: and good luck with the tests! :flower: I actually just got my scan date through the post there it's the 10th of February :brat: trying to now work out how far along I will actually be then....? Might take me a while.. :dohh: :haha:

22 weeks and 1 day :p I have mine on 3rd, can't come quick enough!

^ :haha: thanks! :hugs: I really don't have the brain cells to figure out anything atm :dohh: :haha:

Hope you are all well. Seems I'm sick again.

I hope u and winna feel better. Ur babies are so adorable and cute awwww. So cute. I always felt like I wouldn't be the type to spoil my boy because I didn't want him to be a mommas boy and not know how to handle women when he gets older. But I don't know if I will stop kissing those chubby cheeks and kissing him and embarrassing him when I drop him off tl remind him to give me hugs and kisses. Ur picture just made me think stories. Thanks for sharing

Awesome clear ultrasound pic.

MissFox I'm sorry you are sick again :nope:
I love the pic of your little girls (and the ultrasound) with the poster and congrats on another girl! You guys now have the upper hand in the family :D

Sarah, you now officially get scanned 2 day before me :brat:
I'll be about 20 + 2 I think.

SmartieMeUP, I hope time goes by quick until your scan

Ladies I'd like to thank you for all the support and putting up with my jibberish haha. Gives me great pleasure to announce me and OH have got our long awaited rainbow princess xx
The sonogropher was 100% sure was a girl and even printed us a potty shot to prove it haha xxx

:happydance: congratulations Pink I'm so pleased all went well x

Hi ladies, I need some good vibes sent my way, I'm having my anomaly scan tomorrow morning and I'm terrified :wacko:

Hi ladies, I need some good vibes sent my way, I'm having my anomaly scan tomorrow morning and I'm terrified :wacko:

hope all goes well tomorrow. :flower: hopefully everything is fine and u can update us with some good news

Hi ladies, been a busy day. Just wanted to thank you all for comments on my little princess! I'm still waiting for it to sink in,
Seems everyone's been busy here haha.

Will catch up properly when I can get on the laptop at home as my blackberry just doesn't cut it haha!

Xx

Congrats Phoenix on your little Princess... We're on the same team.... :happydance:

FX and lots of good vibes Thurl! I'm sure everything will go just great!!

so hubby officially left across the country to go visit family. he will be gone almost a week. 11 hour flight (2 planes) .. sad but also good cuz we needed a tiny break

on a different note, since i was feeling a bit weary, i decided to use my doppler. I was literally trying to find heart beat for like 30 min. so i put more aloe on my tummy and pushed a bit harder(maybe slightly out of anxiety and frustration. nothing crazy aggressive though) ... as soon as i did that, i felt a strong nudge that moved the doppler up. man oh man do i wish i had recorder. i havent felt him in a couple of weeks so at first i really didnt believe it( i felt the nudge but didnt hear a heart beat at that moment) . i didnt press as hard and still nothing. when i pushed down harder again, same thing happened and i kept hearing a faint heart beat and then a quick swoosh sound. ltierally everytime i hear the swoosh sound, i felt the baby at the same time. guess he didnt like me pushing on his area lol. anywho im glad i finally got to feel and see from the outside for the first time. it looked to crazy to see my tummy move like that. its such a foreign feeling, but its ppretty amazing.

sucks that i only felt it by pushing down. hopefully he gets bigger and stronger and i can feel from the outside without 'trying'. never got a heart beat reading but that was just enough for me atm

Wow that's wonderful Nilla, he probably didn't want to you to fidget with the dopplert and struggle so he gave you something better as reassurance!

I'm so happy that you felt him again.

Hopefully you do okay without dh :hugs:

Wow that's wonderful Nilla, he probably didn't want to you to fidget with the dopplert and struggle so he gave you something better as reassurance!

I'm so happy that you felt him again.

Hopefully you do okay without dh :hugs:

thanks ur so sweet. u and pink always respond to my long drawn out posts .. i feel bad for ur eyes, but thanks for responding:hugs:

I don't mind your posts :D I can sometimes do long ones as well, just refer to some of my posts in my pregnancy journals :haha:

I have not felt bubbles again. I can clearly distinguish between 'those' bubbles and gas... Now I only feel gas :dohh:

I don't mind your posts :D I can sometimes do long ones as well, just refer to some of my posts in my pregnancy journals :haha:

I have not felt bubbles again. I can clearly distinguish between 'those' bubbles and gas... Now I only feel gas :dohh:

Where are pregnancy journals? Everytimeg u guys talk about it, I think u have like a private journal u write at home. I guess I'm being slow

If you check in my signature it says "my first ever pregnancy journal" if you click on it it will take you to my journal.

It is like a Baby and Bump thread :D just my journal that I can put daily updates in etc

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->