- 2015 JUNE BUGS - Join Us!

Mine is in the signature as well. The image that say's our little one's journey with a picture of me and DH hands.... :D

ohhhhhhhhhhh i feel dumb. sorry about that

ok cool. md, how did you make yours glitter and flow like that 0_0

woooooow so awesome. ncie journals. i will have to go back and catch up. interesting so far. I semi felt like I was in math class when i frist looked at your mdscpa lol. and awesome live preg scan with the music.

nice ladies. awesome memories to have

I must admit however, Mdscpa made my link for me. I'm just too dumb in trying to do the glitter on it etc. I know how to get into my signature but that was it! :haha:

Thank you ladies :flower: I will let you know how it goes, appointment isn't until 11.15 so it's going to be a looooong morning :dohh:

Ahhh so happy for you love! :happydance: Mixed with a hint of jealousy :haha: congrats on team pink! :pink: :flower:

thank you hun :D
will keep my fingers crossed for you, id defo agree with nilla and say scan looks very girly :thumbup:

love the picture of LO and scan picture, what a little cutie he is :kiss:

I haven't read ur post yet mscspa it I will.

Lol wunna.. poor u with the time zones. Welp I was right. Wake up and bam. Pinks update:p... Congrats on ur baby girl whoohoo. Wat did u think u were having before? Also any pics? R u gonna show scan pic? Also first piece of clothing u bit her; )

Hope u feel better wunna

thanks so much, i had a feeling would be a girl but wasnt sure if i was just getting my hopes up, i cried thru most of the scan again.
by the time i got there i didnt care what she told me aslong as baby was healthy x
i have a scan pic, will add it on to thread later, just trying to get as much caught up as i can haha.
the first proper girls things we bough were some body/sleep suits. didnt have any and they came in a set of 3, thought they would be great for hospital bag, also a pale green dungarees set with t shirt and a hello kitty sleep suit haha!! got a tiny bit carried away

so hubby officially left across the country to go visit family. he will be gone almost a week. 11 hour flight (2 planes) .. sad but also good cuz we needed a tiny break

on a different note, since i was feeling a bit weary, i decided to use my doppler. I was literally trying to find heart beat for like 30 min. so i put more aloe on my tummy and pushed a bit harder(maybe slightly out of anxiety and frustration. nothing crazy aggressive though) ... as soon as i did that, i felt a strong nudge that moved the doppler up. man oh man do i wish i had recorder. i havent felt him in a couple of weeks so at first i really didnt believe it( i felt the nudge but didnt hear a heart beat at that moment) . i didnt press as hard and still nothing. when i pushed down harder again, same thing happened and i kept hearing a faint heart beat and then a quick swoosh sound. ltierally everytime i hear the swoosh sound, i felt the baby at the same time. guess he didnt like me pushing on his area lol. anywho im glad i finally got to feel and see from the outside for the first time. it looked to crazy to see my tummy move like that. its such a foreign feeling, but its ppretty amazing.

sucks that i only felt it by pushing down. hopefully he gets bigger and stronger and i can feel from the outside without 'trying'. never got a heart beat reading but that was just enough for me atm

aww hun that must be daunting having hubby gone but i bet the space and chill time will be nice, hope your ok:hugs::hugs:

i love hearing about your little man jabbing at the doppler, really made me smile. i bet he was having a wonderful sleep till that nasty probe gave him a nudge, i cant wait till i feel some movements x

i dont have a journal yet, may think of starting one soon, if i ever get round to it haha

We then asked if we could have a scan since the last time was at 13weeks and she said, "You could, anytime you want." I love her for that... :dance: We asked for a different sonographer (a woman, last time was a man ---- WRONG CHOICE) and she agreed... So we went, the problem is, they didn't allow DH to come inside with me :cry: DH was so sad because he wouldn't be able to see our LO (next time we'll go with the previous one because the he allows DH inside...

awww yayyyyyy another little girly, so happy for you.
sorry your unwell tho but with any luck things will be great at ur visit next week.
such a shame your DH couldnt go in with you for a scan, its prefectly understandable in a way but unfair on people like you and DH that miss out :(

Congrats Phoenix on your little Princess... We're on the same team.... :happydance:
i know so exciting hehe :happydance:

Yay... today is the day of the girls :D
I love it!!! Once again congratulations ladies!!!
thank you :flower:
such a great day for the girls hehe

excited for your scan now tho, cant wait to find out which team you will be on :flower:

I don't mind your posts :D I can sometimes do long ones as well, just refer to some of my posts in my pregnancy journals :haha:

I have not felt bubbles again. I can clearly distinguish between 'those' bubbles and gas... Now I only feel gas :dohh:

aww thats amazing, i keep feeling little bits but not sure what it is, im thinking when i get real movement it will be one of those 'just know' moments

has anyone thrown up bile this pregnancy? i did quite a bit last month, but it just happened again. It only happens when im nauseous with an empty stomach. its been hard to eat the past couple of dys and havent kept much down. last time i told my primary doc(the non helpful one) she told me it was fine and just continue to eat. this time it was more than usual though. i would like to know what your doctors have said if it has happened to you. i was also told that if i dont eat for the whole day its fine as long as i keep some fluid down.

ok i think im officially caught up (taken the best part of this and the last page up) pc is so much easier, and i get all my cool little faces haha!
if ive missed anything important out im sorry, will double to check ive got everything haha xxx

Thur. Wat time is it for u right now? .maybe I can wake up to some more awesome news :p

has anyone thrown up bile this pregnancy? i did quite a bit last month, but it just happened again. It only happens when im nauseous with an empty stomach. its been hard to eat the past couple of dys and havent kept much down. last time i told my primary doc(the non helpful one) she told me it was fine and just continue to eat. this time it was more than usual though. i would like to know what your doctors have said if it has happened to you. i was also told that if i dont eat for the whole day its fine as long as i keep some fluid down.

i had a bit of bile once or twice when i was first struggling to get food in. its a bit rough on your tummy but when i asked MW about it she said the same really that throwing up isnt too bad really aslong as your managing to keep fluid in.
i also struggled to get food and drink in together, had to do one or the other so again was recommended to try more fluid than food xx

hope your ok nillabean :hugs::hugs:

doodoo1.jpg

doodoo2.jpg

these are the pics i got printed off today, we also got a sneaky peek in 3D so was really happy with everything, going to get a 'heartbeat bear' next time. they record the HB and its put into a small teddy bear. was OH's idea, its all new to him haha, his youngest is 8 so a lot had changed since he last saw scans and stuff xx

i had a bit of bile once or twice when i was first struggling to get food in. its a bit rough on your tummy but when i asked MW about it she said the same really that throwing up isnt too bad really aslong as your managing to keep fluid in.
i also struggled to get food and drink in together, had to do one or the other so again was recommended to try more fluid than food xx

thanks so much. that was really helpful. yes ive been having more fluid . yesterday i had a few nibbles of a nutrigrain bar. and like u, i need one or the other. thanks so much

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::baby::baby::baby::flower::flower::flower::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:cuteeeeeeeeee cutie pa tootie pic

the place does it for you or you take the recording and upload it into the bear urself? thats an awesome idea. mind if i steal it? lol.. glad u got to see her in 3d as well. i love when they are nice and do that type of stuff without us asking. such a nice surprise

p.s what does doodoo mean in your country? lol i saw the file name of the pic. lol. i ask because over here it means poop

thanks so much. that was really helpful. yes ive been having more fluid . yesterday i had a few nibbles of a nutrigrain bar. and like u, i need one or the other. thanks so much

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::baby::baby::baby::flower::flower::flower::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:cuteeeeeeeeee cutie pa tootie pic

the place does it for you or you take the recording and upload it into the bear urself? thats an awesome idea. mind if i steal it? lol.. glad u got to see her in 3d as well. i love when they are nice and do that type of stuff without us asking. such a nice surprise

its ok hun im just glad i can actually still be useful with this horrendous baby brain haha!!
im not sure how it works to be honest. we just had a quick look at other things available, i think they record it during a scan then its saved to something and put into the bear.
its a great idea isnt it.
oh yeah steal away, i mentioned it in case any of you wonderful ladies hadnt hear of it but would like it xx

hahahaha oh you make me smile, doodoo is mine and OH's pet name for baby especially before we knew she was a she

we have pet bearded dragons and one day i called them a doo as people looked at me as if i was mental if i said dragon and it just stuck
then when we found out i was pregnant OH just came out with doodoo and we loved it

I've literally only thrown up bile this pregnancy :dohh: so much so that the acid caused damage to my throat and tongue :sick:

Oh OK pink. R u pronouncing it like Homer says doh(this remind me of something mental) ? Like dough. Or due? I still didn't get the bird reference lolololol notheless it's creative and cute . I'm sorry if it's obvious

I'm so sorry sarah. Yeah the the bile is horrendous and I'm sorry That's the only thing u have been thrown up. It's so much strain on your body when u throw up... ur lower muscles and everything tightening. I hope that stops for u soon. I thought I was free from nausea but I got too happy too fast lol

We pronounce it as do as in I do. We just write it with and extra o. Not a clue why it's just one of those daft things we say (we have all sorts of stupid stuff we say haha)

I always find my heart burn is worse after I've drunk lots of fluid but can't eat. And especially after I've been sick :(
Silly body
Hope you both feel better xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"