- 2015 JUNE BUGS - Join Us!

I'll be like that tomorrow night Sarah :wohoo:

How many hours till your scan? :haha:

Not posted in here in ages! Glad to read so many positive things. Just wondered if I could get my date changed to June 25th. We had our 20w scan last week, everything is going well and we are decidedly.... team yellow! :yellow:

Oh wow DoodleDoo you must have some different kind of will power!!! I have been freaking out since 29 Dec when my 20 week scan was booked to find out the gender. I've tried every kind of old wive tale including peeing on baking powder :haha: to try and determine gender because I NEED to know .
Will find out tomorrow at my scan.

Glad all went well with your scan!!

Goodluck on your scan Sarah... Hope everything will be fine as always.... Oh, FX your baby cooperates showing everything :dance: Be waiting for an update.... :dance:

Good luck for your scan today Sarah, can't wait to hear how it went. I'm sooooo excited haha!
And for yours wunna!! I bet it's driving you mad now that you only have to wait untill tomorrow :happydance:

Oh yes Pink! I'm going stark raving mad.

I told Daphne earlier (MDSCPA) that I need to do everything in my power to get baby to show us the gender because I need to try and keep some sanity.... I've lost most of it already waiting for tomorrow :haha:

I cannot wait for Sarah's update anymore either! My patience has totally left me!!!!

Are you becoming like this Wunna? :rofl::haha:

https://i1369.photobucket.com/albums/ag240/mdscpa/giphy_zpsijwmisvy.gif

Are you becoming like this Wunna? :rofl::haha:

https://i1369.photobucket.com/albums/ag240/mdscpa/giphy_zpsijwmisvy.gif

OMG :rofl: Yes that's me!!!! I'm a blubbering mess bwahahahahaaha

Three more hours to go......... Ahhhh :haha:

:saywhat:
Why was I not prepared for such a long wait??? :haha:

So exciting! Cannot wait for your update so I can only imagine how you must be feeling.

Also yippee for seeing your little brother later! :thumbup: I know you must feel very anxious and overwhelmed but I trust that it will all go well and that you will have a great time :hugs:

Okay so if my pregnant brain hasn't failed me then it is still another hour till Sarah's appointment and then the wait for her to update :haha:

Yup I'm a :wacko:

This day is just DRRRRRAAAAAGGGGIIIIINNNNNGGGG!!!!

https://i.imgur.com/lNJWk8C.gif

Nilla, did you manage to see the results on the poll? If you still havent, click on any of the votes (the numbers) and it will open the results...

My scan was at 1:30, set off at 12:50 (impatience) and seen at 1:03. Set off early!!

Ahhhhh my patience did a runner the second I got them 2 pink lines!!
Seems you can't have both haha!!
I love that polar bear pic, that's like my OH when I drag him to yet ANOTHER store looking at baby stuff haha!!!

Hope all went well at your scan Sarah and you all had a lovely time at your brothers house!!

How excited are you now wunna!!! Is your appointment early or are we in for a long wait tomorrow???

I saw my consultant at the new hospital yesterday..... wow what a difference someone who doesn't have their head up their rear end makes! He was fab...listened to everything I had said and was delighted that I had scan reports from MRI, adress for my neurologist and had also make my own appointment with him before my due date to get MY questions answered.
Explained I'd ideally like natural birth and he agreed that aslong as my neurologist said it was safe for me to push that they would allow me to do so!
Also laughed when I mentioned being upset about BMI, comented that most people don't say it right or know enough about it to even bring it up and in reality all it ment was I got two extra scans and a diabetic test, which I'm not going to complain about!

Over all felt like I'd lost 4stone after I walked out, like I could have floated back to my car. Much more excited for birth than I was x

Had a busy day today, we went looking at a reptile rescue centre and I came home with a new dragon, he's been mistreated and was very scared of people which has ultimately make him very aggressive/deffensive and I decided he was perfect to come home with me. We have already got an aggressive dragon we tamed after months and months of hard work and although he's not as cuddly as the others we have come a LONG way in getting him much more tollerent of us, and I do occasionally get a sneaky mummy cuddle when OH is out or other wise occupied!! Xx

It will be early morning if all goes well. I'm plannig on being at the hospital well before 8am and then when the sonographer walks in at 8am I will hopefully be the 1st on there.
I'll update as soon as I can after I've been seen :D

I love how you've taken in another dragon! We have another bird as well that seems to have been bitten on it's wing. So this one unfortunately will loose the proper use of it's wing and will be a "house" pigeon. Poor thing, we called him Kevin :D

I'm so happy that you had a great appointment and that you are looking forward to birth more! It is amazing how the manner within which you are spoken to etc can make the world of difference :hugs:

Ahhh I'm so happy I could cry ... (Well I did a little :dohh: :haha: ) everything went fantastic with seeing my brother and literally two hours had passed before any of us noticed the time! He's super keen on seeing us all as often as possible! He's just so so lovely I am so happy that I have him back in my life :happydance:

Oh and I best put yous out of your misery ..... :haha:

It's a GIRL!! :pink: and more importantly I was right for once! :haha: :happydance: everything looked perfect with baby and we literally seen everything from top to toes! I have a shot of the wee toes I haven't got it on my phone yet but will upload later :) and here she is <3 she's got such a cute wee button nose just like her big brother! <3

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    24.6 KB · Views: 4

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe