- 2015 JUNE BUGS - Join Us!

Omg I know I've counted down like a million times but.... Ahhhh my scan is in two days!!! :happydance: And nothing is stopping me from attending this one!! :haha: I literally couldn't bare waiting another month again! :dohh:

20 Weeks Bump
I feel very heavy in my lower belly and I was measuring 3cm bigger at 20 weeks... wonder if I'll have a very big baby too :D

Sorry, this might not be the best bump pic but DH got tired of retaking them the whole time so I just chose the best of the lot :haha:

https://i.imgur.com/VAOmZk3.jpg

Thanks Pink :hugs:

I just finished a list of old wives tales in my journal regarding gender. I'm getting mostly boy on them, I think boy and DH thinks girl.

If you ladies want to check it out you can click on the animated image in my signature as it will direct you to my pregnancy journal :D

I'm jealous wunnnnnnaaaa. Omg looks so awesome. WhaT a good looking bump :thumbup:

Thansk Nilla! You are so sweet.

A friend on Facebook said I'm carrying big so she thinks boy... I'm not taking any offense because I am 100% sure she meant none but now I'm wondering if I'm too big for 20 weeks :haha:

Your bump looks like mine so im guessing boy too even though i voted girl in your poll before :haha:

Haha, I'll note that one Daphne :D
I had a good giggle now because my facebook friend asked wha she would win if she guessed gender correctly and I told her she could have baby's first poop diaper :rofl:

I don't know why but I can't stop my giggles now. Like yesterday morning I was crying but I could only justify 5mins of crying and the other hour I had no reason for crying but I just could not stop :dohh:

I saw the old wives tales in your journal and I've got to admit that according to most of them I would be carrying boy too but Defo a girl had it confirmed twice now haha!
I think there good fun tho to try and work it out haha x

Yah I had fun with it too. I really don't know gender but I feel 51% boy and 49% girl.

Dh's side of the family all have male offspring so we'll see... Eeek I cannot wait for Wednesday anymore!!!! Arrggg stark raving mad is where I'm at :haha:

:yipee: Scan week for both of us!!!
Do you think you know gender?

I know finally eh!? :haha:

Well since as soon as I found out really I've been convinced this one is a wee girly, but oh says he just knows its a boy! :haha:

And as for all the old wives tales they matched my last pregnancy perfectly! :haha: I was carrying so so low and I didn't look pregnant from the back etc etc haha and this time all of them are actually pointing to girl... But saying that when my sister was pregnant we where all convinced she was having a girl mainly by the way she carried but baby turned out to be a boy :dohh:

Thansk Nilla! You are so sweet.

A friend on Facebook said I'm carrying big so she thinks boy... I'm not taking any offense because I am 100% sure she meant none but now I'm wondering if I'm too big for 20 weeks :haha:

Oh geesh. I don't think u look big. It's just u showing well. Some with smaller frames or shorter people show more than others. I guess it depends.

For me. Even though I'm carrying a boy, my tummy doesn't really poke outward. More widward <<I know not a word, but u get me I hope . I love how it looks when it's like that.

Sorry for being a bit quiet today, just too busy at work.

I'll pop in a bit later to catch up and all your comments :hugs:

Hi ladies,
does anybody here feel round ligament pain? How do I know if the pain is normal or not? :)

Hi ladies,
does anybody here feel round ligament pain? How do I know if the pain is normal or not? :)

I did and the time it became uncomfortable and unbearable (with two mornings high temp or fever and no spotting) i went to my doc and found that i got a urinary tract infection.... So if you worry, it's better for you to get check.

Omg Sarah!!!!! Your scan is tomorrow!!! :yipee: :yipee:

Thanks Nilla, you're helping a lot especially since the "your so big comments" are still coming in on my facebook page :rofl:

Anya, I agree with Daphne. Round ligament pain is said to be uncomfortable but it shouldn't be unbearable. I've had kidney pipe infection twice and bot times I just knew (instinct) that the pains could not have been normal. Trust your gut hun, if you don't feel well rather get checked than not :hugs:

I've had a crazy dat at work! Way too busy and I'm just so tired of being treated like crap. I think baby agrees with me because he/she was very active today. Proud to say that I an much more sure that I'm feeling him/her :D
Wednesday this time we'll have had our scan hours ago and then we can start saying him or her! :wohoo:

Ahhh I know!! :happydance: and yours the next day!! We will finally know what team we are in!! :haha: :happydance: I am so not going to be able to sleep a wink tonight :dohh: :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->