- 2015 JUNE BUGS - Join Us!

welcome jo :) congrats on your triplets. woohoo. :) have u had any ultrasounds? and i hope ur planned csection goes well :)... also, do u know the sex of your 3?

Thank you. Yes, I have regular ultrasounds and this will continue for the duration of my pregnancy. We don't yet know the sex and are still undecided about finding out or not though I think we will find out purely for convenience.

Welcome Jo :hi:
More than enough room for one (+3) more :D

Wow and congrats on triplets. If you don't mind me asking did you conceive naturally? Multiples always fascinate me so much! Sorry but I'm a nosy one :haha:

Thanks! Haha, I've had that question a lot, don't worry. No, we did not conceive naturally and actually battled infertility for several years. Our second round of IVF was successful and we're expecting three.

I'm sorry about your battles!

BTW we have the same due dat :D
I'm going natural so might be earlier or later but for now we have the same dat.

Has it been a struggle for you guys to think of names??

Been a bit of a meh day today.
DD1 woke at midnight screaming that her "minnie" (vagina) was hurting. I took her PJ bottoms off and found hives from her waist down. Called 111 and it wasn't much help, she woke this morning and nothing was on her body so I though 'oh, maybe not' then she had a patch on her face, then her hands, then it covered her arms. Now the underside of her face is covered. It's like it's worming its way around her body. Took her to the DR's and they confirmed that it's hives and that she has tonsillitis too. And that was probably what caused her to be extremely poorly from beginning of Feb.

I had some red blood and some mixed in with CM when I wiped this afternoon and I just haven't had time to address it properly because of having to deal with DD, plus, OH is at work. I've not had anything since or cramping, having the odd movement too so I'm doubting it was anything in particular.

On a positive side - welcome, Jo + your little trio :D

I'm sorry about your battles!

BTW we have the same due dat :D
I'm going natural so might be earlier or later but for now we have the same dat.

Has it been a struggle for you guys to think of names??

It'll be nice for us to count down together.

We've had a name for each gender picked out for a little while now and we are slowly getting there with finding other names we like! Fortunately we still have a little bit of time. Naming one can be hard enough, let alone three!

Have got names picked out?

On a positive side - welcome, Jo + your little trio :D

Thank you!

Wow triplets that's amazing, congratulations!!

Well I've decided I have to stop being such a soft touch, saw a post on the internet about a puppy not being too well looked after. Asked about if could find anyone to have her, walked in picked her up cried my little eyes out and brought her home. I just couldn't leave her!
She's only 6wks old. Was petrified if we left her she would have been sold on as a fighting or bait dog and I just couldn't let it happen!! As it was a very rough area. The family seemed nice just a bit over whelmed with a 6weeks puppy and 4 kids
Will post some pics in a minute x

Hope everyone is doing great, sorry been quiet, not felt quite right for a few days x

IMG_20150213_155456.jpg

This is our little rubydoo

She's an alpha blue blood bulldog
Shes white and brindle and has one blue eye and one brown
And she's completely stolen my heart

Although she's a gorgeous dog, be aware! A single puppy at 6 weeks isn't a good sign. She's more than likely stolen :(

She was the pick of the litter as he had provided the stud

He had 2 french bulldogs running round too he said he had planned on breeding and they were only pups

Awful move by the owners! A pup shouldn't leave its mother any younger than 8 weeks which respectfully should be 12 weeks. I do hope you didn't pay a penny for her though, else they're a simply a pair of irresponsible, money making scum. I'd report them to the RSPCA to save any more harm being done.

Oh Pink, I get you about being a softy. The reward however is amazing with the love we get in return. She has just about stolen my heart now too!!!! So cute.

SmartieMeUp, I'm so sorry about your dd still not being well. Are they going to just give meds or remove her tonsils? As a child mine made me sick many times until my mom decided take them out and no problems since. I hope you and your baby are okay as well. Maybe you are tired and stressed and somehow your body was reacting. I trust both your little girls will be just fine :hugs:

Jo, that was why I asked about names :haha: we had 1 unisex name, found out the gender and now we are stuck trying to get a name that we feel fits. I could not imagine having to at once get 3 boy names or girl names etc. Plus you'll probably only be able to decide who gets what name once they are here?

SmartieMeUp, I'm so sorry about your dd still not being well. Are they going to just give meds or remove her tonsils? As a child mine made me sick many times until my mom decided take them out and no problems since. I hope you and your baby are okay as well. Maybe you are tired and stressed and somehow your body was reacting. I trust both your little girls will be just fine :hugs:

I just wish her body would give her (and me) a break, as if she hasn't already been through enough, she's lost a lot of weight through being poorly too. She's been given antibiotics for her tonsils and then I have to give her an antihistamine with every dose to control the hives. This is the first time she's had an infection in her tonsils and I think you need them 3-4 times a year to have them removed. Just lucky it's school term so no need to worry about more absences. Yeah, I've had nothing else come from me since so must be a one-off, not fretting over it. Thank you :flower:

It's funny how different things are in the different countries. I remember I was about 13 when we removed mine and my mom had my sister's done at the same time as prevention even though hers were fine. Dr's agreed to (actually recommended it) because she could get it from me when I kept getting it as well.

I took at dog at 4wks years ago for the same reasons and even tho it was hard work it was worth it. She lived a good 13 years being spoilt rotten and really a part of the family.
I can't leave any animal in a place we're not happy with. We didn't pay for her and yes they were reported.
I do know there not ment to go till atleast 8 weeks ideally 12 but as I said I was not confident she would go to a good home if she was left.
I was actually trying to do the right thing.
She's in a great home now and will get all the love and care she needs

We have large waiting lists over here too with it being free health service unless it's private (in which anything can be done if you pay for it). Can be waiting for years for some procedures unless it's a high risk to your health.

My niece had her out 2 years ago at the age of 3 after 2 courses of tonsillitis, but they took her adenoids too.

I took at dog at 4wks years ago for the same reasons and even tho it was hard work it was worth it. She lived a good 13 years being spoilt rotten and really a part of the family.
I can't leave any animal in a place we're not happy with. We didn't pay for her and yes they were reported.
I do know there not ment to go till atleast 8 weeks ideally 12 but as I said I was not confident she would go to a good home if she was left.
I was actually trying to do the right thing.
She's in a great home now and will get all the love and care she needs

Yeah that's understandable, and the fact she was handed over even before the recommended age to the stud owner says a lot. If they were truly honest about doing it legitimately then they would have waited for the same reasons, but unfortunately they've been breeding for the wrong reasons. I'm not digging at you for taking ownership of her so young, it's frustrating to see any pup leaving their mum so early. I'm glad you will take good care of her.

Jo, that was why I asked about names :haha: we had 1 unisex name, found out the gender and now we are stuck trying to get a name that we feel fits. I could not imagine having to at once get 3 boy names or girl names etc. Plus you'll probably only be able to decide who gets what name once they are here?

As we are still undecided about finding out, the plan is to have 3 names for each gender and then use whatever names out of the 6 are most appropriate.

I couldn't try and guess what we're having but lots of the family have bets running between them. Baby A is a singleton while B & C are what appears to be identical twins, so we'll see!

Sorry didn't mean to sound so uppety just in a shitty mood and I'm exactly the same as you. We knew she shouldn't have come away but even from the pictures we saw we knew she needed to be out of that place as soon as possible. It is disgustingly annoying and ignorant of people to do what they do with animals but that's what happens when they are only in it for the money.
She will be neutered as soon as she's old enough so no chance of being over bread or mistreated. Which I'm pretty sure would have most certainly been her fate in the area she was in! Poor little soul would have just been yet another statistic.

Wow that's so interesting Jo. Do you think you had any symptoms worse early on because of the fact that you were carrying 3. Sorry if I'm bugging you with questions, the miracle of 1 baby is awe inspiring to me but 3 at once is just WOW

Congrats to those who found out! And hi Jo!
I've been so overwhelmed with my new work hours I don't get to do much keeping up. But besides that and General body not cooperating with pregnancy things are good here. I've been trying to be as active as I can which is hard with all the pain I'm in. A few pages back round ligament pain was mentioned. It shouldn't be too painful but be gentle on it. I pulled my round ligament with my 2nd and couldn't lift my right leg more than 2 inches off the ground. It was awful and lasted over a month. It was nice to be taken off work earlier than planned though. :) I've been watching it this time so I can be easier since I've been very close to pulling it again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->