- 2015 JUNE BUGS - Join Us!

lol pink, ur hilarious. men are garbage disposals when it comes to food :p

are your parents going to look after the new pup? I'm sure its hard for u all. hopefully the pain ease and the new pup doesnt replace kiara, but bring some joy :). as long as your not painting her toenails hot pink like some do, then ur sling isnt overboard lol

Aww thanks nillabean :hugs:
Yeah my parents are great with her. My dad's just come in and took her down to play as I was up at 5am with awful pain in my chest, think it's because my heart burns been so bad!

How are things with you and your little man xx

She's hard work and wakes up every 2 hours to wee but could you really be unhappy waking up to this little face????? I know I can't be........
20150214_133714.jpg

Morning ladies,
I'm not in a very good space this morning.

Was lying on the couch last night watchig tv and my german shepherd got a little too excited with one of his toys. He is about 1 years old and weighs almost 40kg.

Anyway he came running down the hallway, jumped over the arm rest of the couch and landed full on my belly. I felt baby moving last night for a little while still on the couch. I've become a bit sore but not cramping and no bleeding.

I had the worst nightmares about losing him and since waking up this morning I've not felt him moving either. I normally don't feel his movements when I sleep because I'm a heavy sleeper. So not sure of whether he was moving after I went to bed.

I'll give it another hour or so to see if he's just changed his pattern of movements and if nothing yet I'll go to the hospital as they said they'll listen for heart beat with their monitors.

Aww wunna I hope everything is ok,
Try drinking something really cold. I always find bean has a good riggle after a drink with ice in. Or just take it easy for a bit might get him going. If you've moved about a lot this morning you may just have rocked him back to sleep.
My sister fell, well when I say felt someone hit her in the car when she was having her 1st baby and it knocked her onto her stomach and baby is a healthy 16year old now x there's still a lot of fluid to keep baby safe in there yet xx

Thanks Pink.
I've just had an ice cold glass of milk, nothing. Eating something now to see if that gets him going. Otherwise I'm going to hang the washing and go to hosp.

DH just used my shitty doppler that never picked up the heart beat before and normally baby would kick against the probe like yesterday morning but nothing. I'm not trying to be negative just worried that's all :hugs:

Okay so little man has had a hell of a schedule change! Started moving a bit - finally!!

If it was any other day I would have been okay but after last night he really scared me!!

I feel much better, Pink :hugs:

I got quite a scare. I'm just laying on the couch now relaxing. House is clean, laundry done and I'm poofed hahha

Aww that's good, I'm glad you feel better. I don't get regular enough movements yet to be concerned which I suppose is the only plus side to not feeling stuff yet.
I'm not 100% sure I'm going to feel much, I was thinking the other day I may have nerve damage to that part of me aswell as the MW who did my last scan was awfully shocked when I said I couldn't feel her moving while she was doing somersaults. I should be getting the life kicked out of me by all accounts haha

Dh and I went for a drive now as well and had ice cream by the beach. As much fun as it was I could not wait to get back to my couch because if I'm lying still he's moving :D

I'm sorry you can't feel the movements Pink. I hope it isn't nerve damage and that she'll let you know she is there real soon. Maybe her movements are so graceful and smooth :D

I do feel the odd one but I think maybe the little ones I feel would be the big uncomfy movements that everyone else gets and the little ones I just don't feel haha!!

Aww ice cream and the beach, what a lovely thing for a nice day out

Glad He's kicking wunna.

Do any of u guys wear pads at night or during the day? I've gotta wearsomething. It seems everything I sneeze cough throw up, I'm pee a bit. Kind of gross. Sorry for the tmi

Glad he started moving. I have that happen with each pregnancy once or twice and it always freaks me out.
I have been getting over a really bad cold so I have been wearing pads quite often. Usually coughing and sneezing are ok. I pee myself with vomiting and extream coughing. It was bad for a couple weeks there! And often I will wear panty liners for discharge.
The puppy is adorable!!!!
It is 7:45 and both my kids are still sleeping. IM amazed! They never sleep in!

Thanks ladies :hugs:

I also wear pantyliner for discharge. Luckily no peeing since ms left.

Glad you are starting to feel better MissFox

Side view

https://i.imgur.com/WFYokkv.jpg

Lying on my back bump. Stretchmarks and all :haha:

https://i.imgur.com/jOPDPIx.jpg

Taken when I was standing in the kitchen yesterday. Tried to suck my belly in to see my feet but I couldn't. Sorry for the corner boob :blush:

https://i.imgur.com/fi2hpyz.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->