- 2015 JUNE BUGS - Join Us!

Welcome Jo and whoah BIG CONGRATS on your 3 little ones..... :yipee::dance:

Pink, you have a very good heart.... Your baby(ies) are so lucky..... :hugs:

Smartie, praying you and your DD will be well soon... <3

Aww thank you mdscpa, I think its my downfall some times haha too much of a soft arse xx

Hope your little one is feeling better smartieMeUp it must be awful to see her poorly :hugs:

Wow that's so interesting Jo. Do you think you had any symptoms worse early on because of the fact that you were carrying 3. Sorry if I'm bugging you with questions, the miracle of 1 baby is awe inspiring to me but 3 at once is just WOW

The only person closest to me who is expecting is my sister and she's had a fairly symptom free pregnancy so far whereas I did have some morning sickness and have been extremely fatigued, so in comparison to her, yes.

I think generally I am more tired than someone carrying one baby would be, especially at this point, and I do have significant aches and pains at times as this body is being pushed to it's limits already!

I don't mind the questions :flower:

And hi Jo!

Hello! :thumbup:

Welcome Jo and whoah BIG CONGRATS on your 3 little ones..... :yipee::dance:

Thank you!

I'm having such a lazy morning! Woke up to load shedding - our country exports electricity to neighbouring countries, doesn't use money meant for maintenance to power stations and then we don't have enough electricity for everyone. Load shedding is basically 2-3 hours a day where a certain area goes without electricity.

Anyway I woke up with every intention to blast some music, clean and vacuum. Power off, lay on couch and now I'm too lazy to do anything! :haha:

I can't do bump pics on my phone but will try and get a 21 week bump pic for you ladies later :D

Welcome Jo :hugs: triplets! What a blessing! Ahh I can just imagine all the cute wee outfits you can dress them in! :haha: Excuse me if anyone has already asked this (so hard to keep up on such an active thread) but on the scans can the actually see all three babies? Or are the too cuddled up together <3 to make out much? :flower:

Kian has been waking up at 5am or shortly before for two weeks solid now :dohh: and I'm also up half the night most nights as baby seems to decide to lie in the most uncomfy position when I got to bed :dohh: :dohh: I guess it's good training for when this little girl arrives! But at the same time ahhrgh!! :growlmad:

I either sleep right through baby's movements at night or he is already sleeping through as well :haha:

Omg .... I think I just wet myself a little :haha: best valentines day card hands down! :haha:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    22.5 KB · Views: 4
Sounds awful smartie hope ur little one is doing better:( poor baby.

And I've never heard of load shedding before wunna. Sounds quite annoying for u all. We just have blackouts every once in a while and That's bothersome. Worrying about food spoiling and nkthijg knowing when it will come back on. But u never really think about how others have it in other countries.

Pink. How many animals do u have in total now?

Yip it is very annoying, Nilla!
When our are gets it from 10 am it's okay but when we get it at 18pm I get very pissed. I mean we get home from work and have to cook and clean but then the power only comes back on at 20h30 - 21h00

I worry about during the winter after I've given birth... Will it happen then still and will it affect baby's room temp etc. Oh well, will wait and see

Welcome Jo :hugs: triplets! What a blessing! Ahh I can just imagine all the cute wee outfits you can dress them in! :haha: Excuse me if anyone has already asked this (so hard to keep up on such an active thread) but on the scans can the actually see all three babies? Or are the too cuddled up together <3 to make out much? :flower:

Thank you, Sarah.

I had my first ultrasound at 7 weeks and even then it was extremely difficult to get them all on one screen. We have a set of twins and a singleton so we're able to see the single baby beautifully and while they're still little, we can see the twins together too.

Yip it is very annoying, Nilla!
When our are gets it from 10 am it's okay but when we get it at 18pm I get very pissed. I mean we get home from work and have to cook and clean but then the power only comes back on at 20h30 - 21h00

I worry about during the winter after I've given birth... Will it happen then still and will it affect baby's room temp etc. Oh well, will wait and see

?????? I thought maybe only certain times... is it everyday? Omg Yes That's horrid in winter. So sorry

Thank you, Sarah.

I had my first ultrasound at 7 weeks and even then it was extremely difficult to get them all on one screen. We have a set of twins and a singleton so we're able to see the single baby beautifully and while they're still little, we can see the twins together too.
So u have 2 amniotic sacs? And the third will be fraternal to the other? Neat

Nillabean: I have 7 bearded dragons, 2 crested geckos, a leopard gecko, a snake and now the puppy haha!
There all pretty low maintenance really, snake eats once a week, leo gecko a few times a week, the crested one have a fruit mix once a week. And the beardies have fresh veg once a day and live bugs once a week x
Just puppy that's an all day thing haha

Lizards have a bath once a week too!

Wow that sounds horrific with the power outage wunna! Isn't it strange how different places in the world are so different. Hope winter with the LO will be easier than your expecting!!

Ohhh I forgot one more pet...... the OH haha

Oh and forgot to say happy valentines day ladies xx hope you all have had a nice day x

Nillabean: I have 7 bearded dragons, 2 crested geckos, a leopard gecko, a snake and now the puppy haha!
There all pretty low maintenance really, snake eats once a week, leo gecko a few times a week, the crested one have a fruit mix once a week. And the beardies have fresh veg once a day and live bugs once a week x
Just puppy that's an all day thing haha

Lizards have a bath once a week too!

Wow that sounds horrific with the power outage wunna! Isn't it strange how different places in the world are so different. Hope winter with the LO will be easier than your expecting!!

Ohhh I forgot one more pet...... the OH haha
lol at the Oh being another Lolol.good one.

And what do u feed your snake?rats? I remember my aunt had one and the pet shop sold frozen dead rats and live ones as well. I'm a wimp lol. Come to think of it, I think I'm traumatized by lizards because when I was around 6, I was playing tetherball at my mom's friends house. A few of my cousins came Also, playing with their kids.we were in the desert. Anywho, the tetherball poll was loose and a lizard tried to get inside the base of it. One of the boys squished the poor lizard and then listen the poll on top of him.the boy kept squeezing and letting off, and everytime he would squeeze/push down, the eyeballs would pop out. I can't even finish the rest of the story. But I think it's part of the reason they freak me out.

I think I'd be more freaked out by boys than lizards haha. What a horrible little toe rag he was! Poor lizard. I'd have cracked him round his head and made his eyes pop out haha. Always been a bit fierce when it comes to animals.
The snake is only small so eats pinkie mice which are just like pink blobs, not so much like actual mice. He did have some bigger stuff but I didn't like it so OH feeds the bigger mice.
In our pet shop he keeps 20foot long boas and they eat a few ginnea pigs at a time :'(
Couldn't do that
And OH eats what ever crap he can manage to rustle up for him self as I'm well past the point or running round after him too...... and making sure he has a bath hahahaha

Visited my mum and dad today with the puppy that I thinks been a very bitter sweet for them as there just not ready for another puppy after losing kiara. Mum cried when we came in and my dad's doted on her ALL day! I dare say he may want another at some point!
They were a bit annoyed at first I'd got a pup but 24hrs a day is a long time to spend doing nout. Lizards take up an hour if that and then I've got nout to do, I've really loved having a little friend to spend some time with, she's spoilt rotten already. Been carrying her round in a scarf like a baby in a sling haha. I know is prob a bit much but kiara got same treatment and she turned out great

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->