- 2015 JUNE BUGS - Join Us!

Does anyone else get a lot of pain and discomfort going to the toilet?? Past few days I've really struggled again and I'm in aggony! Feel all sorts of presure/bloating but my tummy is rock hard ALL the time

You may have IBS from pregnancy. Any foods come to mind which may have triggered it since your last trip to the toilet?

I've struggled with constipation throughout and sometimes I get horrible pains in my upper abdomen where I assume my innards would have been squashed to.

I got lactilose syrup from the pharmacy and since I've used it bowel movements have really gone much better.

I would suggest you try something like that or as Smartie said look into possibly struggling with IBS.

Eithetr way I hope you feel better soon :hugs:

Thanks ladies.
I have no idea. I was going fine up untill a few days ago again. Was trying more fruit and cut out dairy as it was giving me an off tummy!
Can't bloody win.
Hadn't been feeling much movement either but she's gone nuts again today, the dog has jumped up off me a few times today as she's felt the kick haha. I think baby had turned her back on me for a few days

Were bananas on the list by any chance? They can work 2 ways - clog you up or let it out.

So, I decided to step on a scale before meal last night and I'm currently weighing 63 kgs. or 139 lbs., pre-pregnancy I'm at 54 kgs. or 119 lbs. :wohoo:

Weight Gain = 9 kgs. or 20 lbs. (30 lbs. considering the 10 lbs. I lost during MS) just right on target as per fertility friend.

https://i59.tinypic.com/vqh6iv.jpg

28 Weeks Pregnant Bump Picture:

https://i59.tinypic.com/zkpn9t.jpg

18 Weeks and 28 weeks Comparison:

https://i59.tinypic.com/2crk1l5.jpg

No I'm not a massive fan of bananas. Been mostly apples, orange juice and a lot of veg. Stupid body!
Wow mdscpa you weigh like half of what I do haha.
I've gained loads recently can't stop eating.

I'm actually trying to figure out the distribution of that weight. I and DH think i'm not gaining physically just have growing belly. If baby is approx. 2.5 lbs the rest would be the uterus, placenta, amniotic fluid and probably the boobs :haha:

My OH keeps trying to tell me I look like I've lost weight but I'm just not having it haha.
I know baby's can have a growth spurt but not half a stones worth in under two weeks!
I Defo think my boobs account for some of the weight but it did anyway haha! There not much different now I'm pregnant to me honest. Just feel a lot softer, like not as full. Used to have a lot of people ask me if they was fake but between the MMC and how my bodies change this time I've Defo got orangutan boobies now!

My mom sent me a picture of the things she bought for Adam. She's gonna send it to one of my colleagues who is currently on vacation and bring it here once she's back. :dance:

https://i59.tinypic.com/ajxeaa.jpg

those r cute clothes mdscpa

so guys. I have cancelled all of my appts and have asked my ob to message me when she is ready to give me a scheduled delivery date. I kind of feel like im going to have a nervous breakdown. My husband is workign longer hrs right now and ont even be able to take me to be seen twice a week. We are still in the process of suing because this water/plumbing issue hasnt been fixed. All the pain im going through cant be fixed. Its all pretty quite depressing. To top it off, WE JUST GOT ROBBED YESTERDAY!.they didnt break into the house, but stole items from our backyard including bikes and other fixtures for the home. We ae gonna put a rush on bulding a fence and now getting scurity cameras. we live right next door to a school too. ridiculous. Anyway, i really dont have the physical or emotional energy to be seen so much right now. i feel a bit horrible for making this decision, but i cant deal with it. my ob messaged me and asked me to go in to labor and deliver today and I said no. I just went there and even with me vomiting blood in the room, this rude doctor asked why I was crying because my baby is ok. So just because my baby is ok, that means I cant cry when I am in pain? I'm really lost.

my inlaws and my mom want to both come around at the delivery date( which i dont even know yet) but Im telling them to come a bit later. I feel so stressed and like im pushing ppl away . not sure what im gonna do.

Thanks nilla.

That's just awful... But im glad you guys are ok.... It's not good to get robbed but your safety is priority... Take care.

Thanks nilla.

That's just awful... But im glad you guys are ok.... It's not good to get robbed but your safety is priority... Take care.

thank you. I was so angry last night I wanted to wait outside with a knife for them to come back. looked like their load was too heavy and they put stuff in the back stacked like they were going to come back. Nt only that, they pretended to be home owners we believe. They brought our trash bins from the front yard all the way to the backyard I guess to not look suspicious. I am home alone and its not something i want to be paranoid about. but my hubby brought be back to reality with the whole knife thing. I do want him to buy me a stun gun or whatever u call it. I already have a pink pepper spray gun (in the shape of a small gun) but i dont know where it is at the moment.

Why do the unfortunate blow-outs happen when more important things are due to be expected? Was there no other people around to see what happened at all, surely the schools CCTV may have picked something up too. Where abouts are you from, nilla?

Aww nilla that's just so awful!! I can't imagine how un merging it must be!! And the docs sound as bad there as they are here! Some times I really think they forget they are dealing with real people and real problems... there so inconsiderate and just so damn rude. I refused to go to my last appointment as I felt pretty shitty at the time too but just re arranged it.
I'd Defo feel as you do. If they can't take you seriously about being poorly why make things easy for them??
I'd Defo agree with smartie and contact the school and see if there cctv picked anything up, the worst they can say is no. Or at the very least they can release the footage to police if they have no one on site that can review it ( you have to have a licence here to view and make copies of cctv. Not sure if it's the same world wide)

So I had my glucose test today, said if I haven't had a call by the end of the day tomorrow it means there's no issue. She took my fundal(not sure if that's right???) height and said I'm measuring about 29 and should be 28 but she's wouldn't be overly concerned about it!!

Hope everyone is well

Oh pic of Adams clothes and stuff looked lovely, gifts are great arnt they, and even better when they are very practical haha
My mother keeps buying alsorts, kids got more clothes than and OH put together haha

Nilla :hugs:

I'm so sorry about the Dr being rude to you. The other day with my ligament pains that sent me to Dr the nurse also said I'm not bleeding and baby is moving so I should not worry. It turned out to be nothing serious but still I was in pain and needed a bit more comfort.

I'm so sorry for all the troubles you are going through - it is not fair and I hope it resolves soon so that you can feel better :hugs:

Thinking of you xxx

Omg I can't keep drinks inside me longer than 20 minutes before needing to pee it out. Went for a wee an hour ago, went to MIL's, had a cuppa 15 mins ago and was busting for the toilet as soon as I got back.

a maternity nurse just called my husband pleading for him to have me come in and for me to call her. havent called, but i agreed to go to my growwth scaan tomorrow that i was supposed to go to today. that is the only thing i am agreeing to now.

thanks guys. and its not like that... there is a fence(schools fence is metal.. the one we have is like a broken down wood fence where people can easily sneak in. and the school is a bit deeper.. the houses are more towards the edge of the street. so even if the school did have cameras, they wouldnt be able to catch anything. Its a fairly big house as well so a lot of space to hide n wat not. we are getting cameras installed soon though.

hse.jpg

the extra land part we cannot even reach. the seller paid my husband money to have all the crap removed because they didnt do it. There is a pool/pond that we didnt know of because its just a whole bunch of metal scraps, wood,fencing etc. so the orange line i drew is where its difficult to even go further. So anyone or any bad kid or watever could easily sneak from the back as well. but these guys came from the front because I heard them. out of school view

anywho. thanks for the suggestions and i will tty all soon. gl to u all and will speak soon.

Good luck to you too hun and let us know about your scan tomorrow if you feel up for it :hugs:

Trying my best to catch up on all the posts on my stupid phone :dohh:

Nilla :hugs: I hope things look more up for you soon! I know what it's lke to feel depressed and then ontop of that have horrible things happen! :growlmad: just make sure to take care of yourself! And let people know when you just can't do it and need help and more support! :hugs:

Ps will update how my scan went today ect when I get Kian bathed, story time then bed! Haha and actually go charge my phone aswell the battery is almoast gone :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->