- 2015 JUNE BUGS - Join Us!

DH doesn't seem to mind much but I think it's because he doesn't know what he is missing out on.

I'm so happy just today and tomorrow and then I'm on leave :D
Will have my 3D scan on Thursday, sister's wedding on Friday and then next week I'll get my hospital bag ready.

Ooh sounds like you've got an exciting week ahead. Hope the scan goes well, we wanted a HD scan but money went on ruby's vet visit for her water infection. Got another 2 scans yet so I can't really complain.
Aww how wonderful for the family that ur sister is getting married, hope it's a lovely day xx

Week is getting more exciting! I haven't spilled much on here but there are tons of it on my own journal about my boss being a biatch and how I am sick and tired of being mistreated etc.

Get this they have appointed 2 temps to fill in for me when I am on maternity leave because "it is too much work for just 1 person"
:saywhat: I've been doing this for how long and been telling them I cannot cope with the work load (even before I fell pregnant) and they never listened. WTF when I'm done with maternity leave the 2 temps go and then I end up with doing all the work. So I get paid 1 person's salary to do 2 people's work and then I have a crap boss who constantly goes at it with me about petty crap and stuff that I have not done wrong etc.

Anyway I decided to contact another agency in town and they want to see me ASAP as in tomorrow night after work to discuss salary and hours. It sounds like half day job which would be amazing after Matthew is here and hopefully the salary will be great. They WANT me and it wasn't an advertised position so no-one else I have to compete with etc.

Please pray and keep fx for me that the salary is good so that if I do go I at least get the same or if it is half day I dont have to cut too much on my salary.

That sounds great. I really hope that it goes well for you hun. Sounds like they will appreciate you much much more than your current position. Let us know how it goes x

That's great news wunna! Not that you where worked too much obviously :dohh: but that it's finally been recognised! I'll keep my fingers and toes crossed for you! Haha :flower:

Thanks! I'll let you know as soon as I'm done and know what they are offering.

I'm so excited and hopefull that my future will be brighter and I sure hope that what I'm feeling is right.

Wow am I uncomfortable today!! Tummy keeps going rock hard, got cramp and pains moved down my back almost to the back of my bum :(
Gonna try a warm bath and see how I get on, was just wondering if any one else has felt like this x

I am 7 months pregnant and I am having trouble in my relationship with my baby's father :( anyone is willing to help me out?

Wunna- hope the salary is good!!!
You ladies and your scans! I feel weird this time because I've had so many with my other kids and only a couple this time. I got some very early ones but those were in office low quality because I didn't know how far along I was.
Pink- that does sound uncomfortable! I get Braxton hicks all the time. Drink some water and relax. Keep an eye on the tightening.

Hi ilovecali. I don't get along with my husband when I'm pregnant so not sure how much help I would be. When are you due? I know pregnancy is hard on both of you.

Wow am I uncomfortable today!! Tummy keeps going rock hard, got cramp and pains moved down my back almost to the back of my bum :(
Gonna try a warm bath and see how I get on, was just wondering if any one else has felt like this x

Sounds like your body is practicing for labour with them god awfull braxton hicks! :hugs: they can be a pain! A warm bath may hopefully help and as hard as it is try relax as much as possible :dohh: haha, I had them on and off with only a few short breaks for almoast 12 hours once and the doctor told me to take some paracetamol to help the pain... Which I did in the end as bad as I felt for doing so :dohh: so if it gets a bit too much and baths, massaging ect isn't doing the trick it is okay to take paracetamol to try help ease the pain apparently :thumbup: Hope you feel better soon! :hugs:

Pink, i'm getting rock hard bump for few weeks now but these past two weeks were the hardest. It gets so hard i have to stop whatever I'm doing. It happens even when i'm lying on bed and sometimes i find it funny because it deforms my bump when it gets hard on one side or top of belly button. As to back pain, last night was the worst (not worst as in labour) but i had to asked DH to give me a little massage before going to bed. I'm also having a little pain at the center of my pelvic bone coupled with baby's movement on my lower abdomen. My guess is baby's trying to position himself.

Hope you feel better after the bath..... :hugs:

3D / 4D SCAN COUNTDOWN
https://i.imgur.com/v33Xmkh.gif​

Oh and incase you were wondering that is non-alcoholic champaigne :rofl:

Thanks for the comments ladies. I Defo feel better today, was just getting in a bit of a panic as I thought it might have been labour starting. Especially as tummy has dropped so low, will try and get a pic, you can really see the difference x

Hope all you ladies arnt suffering to bad with it, not nice at all.
Just got my zip lock bags for packing my hospital bag, was a great tip I saw on here!:D think it could have been smartie that suggested it so think after last night I'm going to crack on with packing haha!

Sarah: how did it go with the new/other midwife? Hope your feeling better x

Wunna: ohhhhh so exciting, can't wait to see pics! X

Mdscpa: aww now that sounds awful ( well apart from the massage part ;) haha)
Hope your feeling better and it's not too uncomfortable x

Missfox: I think I may not have had enough water yesterday so gonna make sure I get enough in today, and plenty of ice cubes. Can sit and munch thru a glass of them at a time at minute haha x

My hospital's tip about the ziplock bags :haha: I am going to do my bag this week or next as I'm on leave now till the end of the month.

In other AWESOME news about the interview I had scheduled for after work today:
Met with the boss of the other agency :D
They seem really keen on appointing me at half day 08h00 to 13h00 or from 09h00 to 14h00 at GET THIS..... THE SAME SALARY I'M CURRENTLY EARNING :shock:

That was the best news ever!!!! I'll be doing 1 person's job, work half day and be with Matthew more and still get the same salary :dance:

The boss just wants to discuss times etc with the other agents tomorrow and will get back to me. I dont 100% have the job yet but it seems like everyone is keen on having me work there and they just need to confirm the times. FX that if all goes well they confirm this for me tomorrow.

If I get this I am going to be sooooooooo OVER THE FREAKING MOON!!!!!

Aww sorry wunna haha my memory is bloody shocking at the min, I knew it was someone's brilliant idea just confused to who's it was haha!
I'm just about to sit and do my bag now, can never really be too prepared I guess. Not like I need any of it haha xx
Aww that great about the interview, I hope they do decide they do want you, sounds like such a great opportunity :hugs:

It will be so amazing! I'm already imagining how cool it is going to be :D

I'm worried about my hospital bag because I don't have everything that needs to go in it according to hospital basic requirements. I've got 9 weeks left so there is time but what if he comes early... Breathe I'll be fine :haha:

AND finally at 30+3 dh finally felt Matthew kick!! :dance: I made dh sit on the couch with his hand on my belly and he was not allowed to move until Matthew kicked :D

Great news wunna! :happydance:

Pink I had a meeting with her the other day and she said she's consulting her boss about it and they will sort something out and she also did say that she had to watch what she said as she works with her ect but she understands where I am coming from :thumbup: so just waiting to hear back from her so we can try sort something out as it may be difficult as this midwife is only part time but she rreasured me it would be sorted and that I wouldn't have to see her again and she would have nothing to do with mine and my baby's care anymore so :thumbup:

How're you doing ? I feel like I haven't asked anyone that in ages because I've been too busy wrapped up in my own pregnancy dilemmas :dohh: :haha:

Yay for DH feeling baby!!!

And seriously- I hope you get that job!!! It's amazing to have that as a possibility. I was working 4-10 hour shifts a week. It was so hard not seeing the girls those days. I applied for another job that will be 5 days a week but I will get to see the girls in the evening.

Gahh I am now officially as big as I was full term with Kian... :dohh: and I feel Like I am going to pop! :haha: anyone else feeling HUUGE atm?

Great news Pam about the interview, the package and DH getting a kick!!!! :dance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->